Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Black Woman's Racist Rant On A London Bus Goes Viral

Pagina's : [1] 2

17-10-2015, 20:54
[video=youtube;bCcAJL-jS94]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCcAJL-jS94[/video]

Talk your own language, fxxxing Isis bxxxxes’: Mother with a PRAM launches vile racist rant at two Muslim women on a London bus
A black woman taunted Muslim passengers on board a London bus
She referred to them as 'sandbags' and 'Isis bitches' in the racist rant
The bus driver tried to calm the situation but the woman's abuse continued

17-10-2015, 21:02

Hoe komt het toch dat deze donkere mevrouw zo boos is ?

17-10-2015, 21:05
Ik hoor alleen maar gepiep.

17-10-2015, 21:06
Hoe kan iemand zo wreed/barbaars zijn?

17-10-2015, 21:06

Citaat door Svengali:
London Bus: Woman Launches Racist Rant on Moroccan Women for Their Veil

New York – A video of a black woman verbally attacking Muslim women with racist insults onboard a London bus has gone viral.

According to UK’s Daily Mail, on Tuesday at 10:30 am local time, a five-minute video shows a woman shouting racist offenses at Muslim women wearing a veil on the 206 bus in Willesden.

The woman who was traveling with an infant in a stroller, began screaming to the surprise of the other passengers and called the Muslims “sandbags” and “Isis bxxxxes” among other insults.

The attacker pointed her finger at the Muslim women’s faces shouting: “Talk your fxxxing language. Keep laughing. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. With your bombs hiding underneath your clothes.”

“I don’t fxxxing like you people because you’re fxxxing rude. You come to England and you have no fxxxing manners. Go back to your fxxxing country where they are bombing every day, don’t come here where we are free,” she added.

The Muslim women who were later found to be of Moroccan origin, stayed quiet and received the offensive remarks without fighting back.

The verbal slandering escalated to a point where the Muslim woman identified as Umm Lina approached the bus driver and asked him to call the police; yet, he allegedly replied, “You can do that yourself”.

“I would’ve expected someone to stand up for me and my family and friend as I don’t speak English, especially the driver,” the victim said through an interpreter.

The black woman’s screaming scared her own child who reportedly asked her what was happening and she was quoted as responding, “What happened? What happened? Isis got into the country, that’s what happened.”

In a statement to the Evening Standard, the victim Umm Lina, a Moroccan-born Italian national who speaks French, Italian and Arabic, said she was scared and upset at the woman’s attacks.

“She was saying all these words that I couldn’t understand…And because I couldn’t understand what was going on I said “please shh” and that was when she started screaming,” Umm Lina said.

‘I was scared and anxious….I am heavily pregnant and I was standing as well, so I was really stressed and upset because I couldn’t understand what she was saying,” she told an interpreter.

According to the same source, the 36-year-old black woman has been arrested by the Metropolitan Police in Willesden and taken into custody at a police station in North London.

The attacker, whose name has not yet been revealed, was charged with a “racially aggravated public order offense.”

17-10-2015, 21:07
"Bezorgde"burger net als jij Svengali
Citaat door Svengali:

17-10-2015, 21:10

Citaat door Reallover:
Hoe kan iemand zo wreed/barbaars zijn?
Drugs en warme lidlbier

17-10-2015, 21:11
Geen spiegel thuis
Citaat door Daoudi1970:
Drugs en warme lidlbier

17-10-2015, 21:26

Citaat door Barato:
Je bent trouwens ook voor deze post gemeld voor het verspreiden van moslimhaat
Een vraag stellen staat tegenwoordig gelijk aan het verspreiden van moslimhaat

17-10-2015, 21:31
Laat me niet lachen

17-10-2015, 21:40
?
Citaat door LaPoekel:
Laat me niet lachen

17-10-2015, 22:28

Citaat door Barato:
Is een gekke zion trol
En wat voor verspreiding van haat is deze opmerking? Ga jezelf even melden......

17-10-2015, 23:09

Citaat door Geronimo_:
Vraag het haar met 5 december dan komt ze aan
Waar kan ik haar dan ontmoeten ?

18-10-2015, 11:50

Citaat door Daoudi1970:
[video=youtube;bCcAJL-jS94]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCcAJL-jS94[/video]

Talk your own language, fxxxing Isis bxxxxes’: Mother with a PRAM launches vile racist rant at two Muslim women on a London bus
A black woman taunted Muslim passengers on board a London bus
She referred to them as 'sandbags' and 'Isis bitches' in the racist rant
The bus driver tried to calm the situation but the woman's abuse continued
Haar opa maakte dezelfde shit mee in de bus en nu komt zijn kleindochter de racistische wandelende drol uithangen. Gisteren nog een slaaf en vandaag doet ze alsof ze een blanke brit is.

18-10-2015, 12:16
Normale versie.

[video=youtube_share;0QqT1Q4_hGc]http://youtu.be/0QqT1Q4_hGc[/video]

Pagina's : [1] 2