Bekijk volle/desktop versie : How to treat a Grave worshipper as a muslim or kafir? as a kafir

28-05-2015, 10:44
If I see a person performing the acts of shirk, how do I treat him? As a Muslim, or a kafir?

Question:x

“Oh virtuous shaykh, may Allah grant you success. The questioner says: If I see a person performing the acts of shirk such as calling upon the dead and like seeking intercession from them, how do I treat him? Do I treat him as a Muslim, or as a kafir (disbeliever)?”

Answer:x

“Do you treat him as a Muslim and he does shirk and you hear him doing shirk and calling upon other than Allah?!!! Treat him with the treatment of the mushrik (polytheist). But invite him to Islam, explain to him that this is major shirk and make clear to him the danger of shirk, out of inviting (dawah) to Allah and giving advice. Yes.”x

Shaykh Saalih bin Fawzaan Al-Fawzaan, may Allah preserve him

Translated by Salafi-Dawah.com.
Source: Explanation of Fath al Majeed.
Use the player below or download thexMP3 here.

00:00

00:00

السؤال: فضيلة الشيخ وفقكم الله يقول السائل إذا رأيت شخصا يفعل الشركيات كدعاء الأموات وكطلب الشفاعة منهم، كيف أعامله، هل أعامله كالمسلم أوكالكافر؟
الجواب: ا تعامله كالمسلم وهو يشرك وأنت تسمعه يشرك ويدعو غير الله؟!!! عامله معاملة المشرك ، لكن أدعه إلى الإسلام، بيّن له أن هذا شرك أكبر وبين له خطر الشرك من باب الدعوة إلى الله والنصيحة.نعم
شرح فتح المجيدx

Version:xMobilex|xWeb