Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Sheikh Ibn Baaz over de aqeedah van de Raafidah (sjieten)

13-02-2015, 23:18

Question:

There is a man who told to us that one of the elders gathered the preachers and the counselors and said to them: The one amongst you who excommunicates (makes Takfeer upon) the Raafidah, then we pass a judgement against him, admonish him and exclude/distance him. They (Ar-Raafidah) are Muslims and they are our brothers; they oppose us in some affairs which do not obligate (Takfeer-excommunicating them). We want you (i.e. Shaykh bin Baaz) to make a clarification of that.

Answer:

This one who speaks with this statement is an ignorant person by his own discretion/a person upon compound ignorance, an ignorant person by his own discretion/a person upon compound ignorance..

The affair of the Raafidah is dangerous, dangerous, for they are worshippers of engraved images, they worship the awliyaa, they worship the (Prophet’s) family, they invoke them besides Allah, and they revile the Companions of the Prophet. They hold beliefs and a religion other than the religion of the Muslims.

They have enmity towards the Sunnah, and they view Ahlus Sunnah as an enemy amongst those who are enemies to them.

They are Raafidah, because they rejected Zaid bin Ali aforetime, rather (they reject) Husain do to him being pleased with As-Siddeeq (i.e. Abu Bakr) and Umar (may Allah be pleased with both of them).

The Raafidah at present are a people who hold false creeds; the filthiest, most evil and the most dangerous (of this) is that they worship the family of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) besides Allah, and they seek deliverance and rescue from them, they make vows to them, they slaughter sacrifices in their name and they ask them to fulfill (their) needs and cure the sick; (And they invoke them saying) O Ali, O Hussain, O Fatimah, O, O; Just as the idol worshippers invoke their idols besides Allah.

This is well known from their (i.e. the Raafidah’s) creed, invoking the family of the Prophet. And from that, is that they believe that their Imams are infallible and that they know the unseen.

They have other beliefs besides that, and from them is revilement of the Companions of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), whilst they (i.e. the Companions) and the carriers and transmitters of the Sunnah and the Qur’an, are the carriers and transmitters of the Shari’ah; so whoever harbors an evil thought about them has committed disbelief. And we ask Allah for well-being.

Likewise, the Shia are (various) parties; in particular the Raafidah and the Baatiniyyah are the most severe in evil (amongst) the Shia; likewise, the Nusayriyyah are from the most dangerous of them. They (i.e. the Shia) are different classes, they are many classes; but the Raafidah, the Nusayriyyah and Baatiniyyah are the filthiest of them.

13-02-2015, 23:19

pure leugens .

14-02-2015, 01:26
jij bent een haatzaaier .

jij zal nooit de vlam doven van Ahlulbait .

14-02-2015, 01:40

"The Ummah has agreed that all of the Companions (of the Prophet) were just."
Imaam Ibn al-Salaah رحمه الله said:x
x[Ma`rifah al-Anwa’ al-`ilm al-Hadeeth (398)]