Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Elke innovatie word geweigerd

13-02-2015, 00:57

"Then know that every type of innovation is rejected and there is not a thing from it which is accepted, all of it is ugly and nothing of it is good, all of it is misguidance and there isn’t in it any guidance, all of it is sin and there isn’t in it any reward, all of it is falsehood and there isn’t in it any truth. And the meaning of innovation is to legislate that which Allaah has not given permission for and an affair the Prophet (alayhi salam) and his companions where not upon. For this reason the Prophet (alayhi salam) explained innovation with his statement as being: "an action which is not in accordance with our affair". And he described the saved sect from the seventy three sects with his statement: "They are the Jamaa’ah" and in a narration "they are those who are upon what I and my companions are upon".

-The obligation of sticking to the Book (Al-Quraan) and the Sunnah (Prophetic way), by Hafidh Ibn Ahmed Al-Hakami rahimahullaah. Page, 41

13-02-2015, 01:29

"Then know that every type of innovation is rejected and there is not a thing from it which is accepted, all of it is ugly and nothing of it is good, all of it is misguidance and there isn’t in it any guidance, all of it is sin and there isn’t in it any reward, all of it is falsehood and there isn’t in it any truth. And the meaning of innovation is to legislate that which Allaah has not given permission for and an affair the Prophet (alayhi salam) and his companions where not upon. For this reason the Prophet (alayhi salam) explained innovation with his statement as being: "an action which is not in accordance with our affair". And he described the saved sect from the seventy three sects with his statement: "They are the Jamaa’ah" and in a narration "they are those who are upon what I and my companions are upon".

-The obligation of sticking to the Book (Al-Quraan) and the Sunnah (Prophetic way), by Hafidh Ibn Ahmed Al-Hakami rahimahullaah. Page, 41

13-02-2015, 01:30