Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Degenen die openlijk zondigen en erover opscheppen....

29-01-2015, 23:17
Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah preserve him) said: there is a third kind of immoral, rebellious, promiscuous person, who speaks in a boastful manner about zinaa (fornication, adultery) – we seek refuge with Allaah – and tells people that he travelled to such and such a country and committed immoral acts of zinaa with a number of women, and so on, and he shows off about that. Such people should be asked to repent, and if they do not they should be executed, because when a person boasts about zinaa, this implies that he thinks it is permissible – Allaah forbid – and the one who thinks that zinaa is halaal is a kaafir. Bron: (Sharh Riyaad al-Saaliheen, 1/116).

Abu Hurayrah said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “All of my ummah will be forgiven except those who sin openly. It is a part of sinning openly when a man does something at night, then the following morning when Allaah has concealed his sin, he says, ‘O So and so, I did such and such last night,’ when all night his Lord has concealed him and the next morning he uncovers what Allaah had concealed.” Bron: (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5721; Muslim, 2990).

Voetnoot: Deze straffen worden enkel uitgevoerd in een shariastaat en de straffen worden uitgesproken door een rechter.