Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Dua voor het Paradijs!

29-10-2014, 12:28

"اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ رَبِّي لّا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ، خَلَقْتَنِي وَأَنَا عَبْدُكَ، وَأَنَا عَلَى عَهْدِكَ وَوَعْدِكَ مَا اسْتَطَعْتَ، أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا صَنَعْتَ، أَبُوءُ لَكَ بِنِعْمَتِكَ عَلَيَّ، وَأَبُوءُ بِذَنْبِي فَاغْفِر لِي فَإِنَّهُ لَا يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ".
Translated as: "O Allah, You are my Lord, there is none worthy of worship but You. You created me and I am Your slave. I am upon Your covenant and Your promise to the best of my ability. I seek Your Protection from the evil that I have done. I admit to Your blessings upon me, and I admit my sins to You. So forgive me, for no-one forgive sins but You."

Transliteration: 'Allaahuma 'anta rabbee, Laa 'Ilaaha 'Illaa 'Anta, Khalaqtanee wa 'anaa 'abduka, wa 'anaa 'alaa 'ahdika wa wa'dika mas-tatatu, a'oodhu bika min sharri maa sanatu, 'aboo'u laka bini'matika 'alayaa, wa 'aboo'u bidhanbee fagfir lee, fa'innahu laa yaghfirudh-dhunooba 'illaa 'anta.'

Wisdom/Benefit:

- This is the Master Dua for Forgiveness and the reciter will be from the People of Paradise

Proof/Hadith of the Dua:

1. This dua’ is called the Master supplication of seeking forgiveness. Allah’s Messenger(sws) said about it: “Whoever recites it in the daytime with full conviction when he recites it, then dies that day before entering upon the evening he will be from the People of Paradise, and whoever recites it in the evening with full conviction when he recites it; then he dies before entering upon the morning he will be from the People of Paradise.” [Saheeh al-Buhari]

09-07-2021, 14:16

Up

Allaahuma 'anta rabbee, Laa 'Ilaaha 'Illaa 'Anta, Khalaqtanee wa 'anaa 'abduka, wa 'anaa 'alaa 'ahdika wa wa'dika mas-tatatu, a'oodhu bika min sharri maa sanatu, 'aboo'u laka bini'matika 'alayaa, wa 'aboo'u bidhanbee fagfir lee, fa'innahu laa yaghfirudh-dhunooba 'illaa 'anta.'