Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Subhan Allah! De tyran Firaun/pharaoh versus de 2 vrouwen en het Paradijs!

Pagina's : [1] 2

07-10-2014, 01:19
Wist je dat?!Sta jij ook zo sterk in je schoenen qua imaan en taqwa?![/SIZE]

Citaat:

[SIZE=2]Two women who stood up to Pharaoh!

“And Allah has set forth an example for those who believe: the wife of Fir’awn, when she said: ‘My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Fir’awn and his work, and save me from the wrong-doers!’” (Qur’an, 66:11)

Qatadah said while explaining the verse: “Fir’awn (Pharaoh) was the most tyrannical and hardened disbeliever on Earth, and by Allah, his disbelief did not affect his wife when she decided to obey her Lord.”

Abu ‘Uthman An-Nahdi reported that Sulayman said: “Fir’awn’s wife was tortured in the heat of the sun. When her torturers would take a break and walk away, the angels would shade her with their wings, and she would see her home in Paradise!”

Al-Qasim Bin Abi Bazzah said: “Fir’awn’s wife asked who won, and it was said to her: ‘Musa and Harun won.’ So, she would say: ‘I believe in the Lord of Musa and Harun!’ Fir’awn said to those around him: ‘Look for the largest rock you can find.

If she sticks to what she said, throw it on her. If she retracts what she said, she will remain my wife.’ When they came to her, she looked towards the sky and saw her home in Paradise! So, she stuck to what she said and her soul was taken, and the rock was thrown on her lifeless body after her soul had been taken.’ “

The scholars say regarding her statement: “My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise!” that she chose her neighbor (Allah) before mentioning where she wanted to live (a home in Paradise).

Abu Al-Aliyah said that Fir’awn’s wife turned to believer because of the wife of Fir’awn’s treasurer. What happened was that this woman was sitting and combing the hair of Fir’awn’s daughter one day, and the comb fell from her hand. So, she said: “May whoever disbelieves in Allah be destroyed!” Fir’awn’s daughter said to her: “You have a lord besides my father?” She replied: “The Lord of me, your father, and everything is Allah!” So, Fir’awn’s daughter hit her and went to tell her father.

Fir’awn sent for her, saying: “You worship a lord besides me?” She said: “Yes. Your Lord, mine, and of everything is Allah, and I worship Him!” So, Fir’awn tortured her by putting her on a stake and stretching out her arms and legs and setting loose snakes on her body. One day, when she was in such a state, he came to her and said: “Will you give up?” She replied: “Your Lord, mine and of everything is Allah!” He said to her: “I will kill your son if you do not do not retract what you said.” She said: “Do whatever you want,” and he killed her son, and she could hear his soul calm her down by saying to her: “Be happy, my mother! You have such and such reward with Allah!”

She remained patient until Fir’awn came to her another day, and she said the same to him as she had before. So, he killed another of her sons, and she could hear his soul calming her down as well.

Fir’awn’s wife heard all this, and this caused her to become a believer. Allah took away the soul of the wife of Fir’awn’s treasurer, and Fir’awn’s wife suddenly realized the reward, status, and honor that this woman had in Paradise.

So, she increased in her faith and certitude until Allah caused Fir’awn to discover her faith, and he said to his followers: “What do you know about Asyah Bint Muzahim?” They replied by praising her, and he said to them: “She worships someone besides me!” They said: “Kill her,” and he placed her on a device that stretched her arms and legs away from her body. So, Asyah called upon her Lord, saying: “My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise!” Fir’awn happened to walk by when she said this, and she smiled because she saw her home in Paradise, and Fir’awn said to those watching: “Aren’t you amazed at her insanity? She smiles while we are torturing her?!”

So, Allah took her soul away to Paradise, and may Allah be pleased with her!

Source: [Tafsir Ibn Kathir (4/504-505)][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Zie ook onderstaande link met prachtige tot de verbeelding sprekende wonderbaarlijke voorbeelden:

http://abdurrahman.org/knowledge/Abbas-Abu-Yahya/44-The-unauthentic-narration-of_-_www.AbdurRahman.org.pdf?68e12e

07-10-2014, 01:20

Vervolg:

Citaat:

Fatwas of the Permanent Committee>Group 2>Volume 2: `Aqidah>The Sahabah>The status of Maryam and Fatimah

The second question of Fatwa no. 20530:

Question 2:

We heard a Hadith stating that people will enter paradise at a young age. However, it is always mentioned in Jumu`ah (Friday) Prayer that Fatimah, the daughter of our Prophet (peace be upon him), will lead women while Al-Hasan and Al-Husayn (may Allah be pleased with them) will lead the youth to Paradise. If this Hadith is true, does it not contradict the Ayah (Qur'anic verse) in Surah Al `Imran that describes the status of Maryam? I believe that this Hadith was fabricated by the Shiites. What is your opinion, Your Eminence?

Answer:

To show Maryam's status and her superiority over other women, Allah (Exalted be He) says: And (remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allâh has chosen you, purified you (from polytheism and disbelief), and chosen you above the women of the 'Alamîn (mankind and jinn) (of her lifetime)." In his book Al-Bidayah wa Al-Nihayah, Ibn Kathir (may Allah be merciful to him) said: The Ayah which reads: ...and chosen you above the women of the ‘Alamîn (mankind and jinn) (of her lifetime)."implies women of her lifetime as when He said to Musa (Moses): I have chosen you above men and His Saying about the Children of Israel: And We chose them (the Children of Israel) above the ‘Alamîn (mankind and jinn) [during the time of Mûsâ (Moses)] with knowledge.

It is well known that Ibrahim (Abraham peace be upon him) is better than Musa (Moses peace be upon him), and that Muhammad (peace be upon him) is better than both of them. Likewise, this Ummah (nation) is better than the previous nations. It is also more in number, better in knowledge and work than the Children of Israel and others.

His Saying: ...and chosen you above the women of the ‘Alamîn (mankind and jinn) (of her lifetime)." might also imply women in general. Therefore, Maryam is the best of the women who were before and after her.

There was reported in the Sunnah what supports the second view; that Maryam is the best of women until the Day of Resurrection, and not only women of her lifetime, except for Fatimah (may Allah be pleased with her), the daughter of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him). On the authority of Anas ibn Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: Sufficient for you among the women of the world, Maryam bint `Imran, Khadijah bint Khuwaylid, Fatimah bint Muhammad and Asiyah, the wife of Fir`aun (Pharaoh). This Hadith was ranked as Sahih (authentic) by Al-Tirmidhy, Al-Hakim, and others. Al-Nasa'y recorded with a Sahih Sanad (authentic chain of narrators) on the authority of Ibn `Abbas (may Allah be pleased with them both) that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: The best of the women of Paradise are Khadijah Bint Khuwaylid, Fatimah bint Muhammad, Maryam bint `Imran, and Asiyah bint Muzahim the wife of Fir`aun (Pharaoh)."

In his book Al-Bidayah wa Al-Nihayah, Al-Hafiz Ibn Kathir said: Abu Al-Qasim Al-Baghawy reported that Wahb ibn Munabbih reported that Khalid ibn `Abdullah Al-Wasity narrated from Muhammad ibn `Amr from Abu Salamah on the authority of `Aishah that she asked Fatimah: "What made you cry and laugh when you drew to the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him)? She replied: The first time, he disclosed to me that he would not recover from his illness and I wept. Then he told me that I would be the first of his family to join him and he gave me glad tidings that I am the best of the women of Paradise except Maryam bint `Imran, so I laughed." The meaning of this Hadith is related in Sahih Al-Bukhari and the chain of narration is according to the conditions of narration set by Muslim.

This Hadith means that Maryam and Fatimah are the best of the four mentioned women. It is recorded by Imam Ahmad that `Uthman ibn Muhammad related that Jarir related from Yazid ibn Abu Ziyad from `Abdul-Rahman ibn Abu Nu`m on the authority of Abu Sa`id that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: Fatimah is the leader of the women of Paradise except for Maryam bint `Imran. Its Sanad (chain of narrators) is Hasan (a Hadith whose chain of narration contains a narrator with weak exactitude, but is free from eccentricity or blemish). It is also ranked as Sahih (authentic) by Al-Tirmidhy, but they did not record it Isnad. There is another Hadith to the same effect which was narrated on the authority of `Aly ibn Abu Talib (may Allah be pleased with him) but it includes weakness in the chain of narration. This indicates that Maryam and Fatimah are the best of the four women. This might imply that Maryam is better than Fatimah or that both have the same rank. However, there is a Hadith that supports the first view. It is reported by Al-Hafizh Abu Al-Qasim ibn `Asakir that Abu Al-Hasan ibn Al-Farra' Abu Ghalib and Abu `Abdullah the two sons of Al-Banna : Abu Ja`far ibn Al-Maslamah reported that Abu Tahir Al-Mukhallis reported that Ahmad ibn Sulayman said that Al-Zubayr, Ibn Bakkar said that Muhammad ibn Al-Hasan said that `Abdul-`Aziz ibn Muhammad said that Musa ibn `Uqbah said that Kurayb reported on the authority of Ibn `Abbas that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "The best of the women of Paradise are Maryam bint `Imran, then Fatimah, then Khadijah, then Asiyah, the wife of Fir`aun (Pharaoh)." In this Hadith, if the word "then" means "next", this points out one of the two possibilities indicated by exception; and it is to be given priority over the other wordings that included the coordinating conjunction "and" which neither implies nor negates sequential order. Allah knows best.

This Hadith Marfu` (a Hadith narrated from the Prophet with a connected or disconnected chain of narration) was narrated by Abu Hatim Al-Razy from Dawud Al-Ja`fary from `Abdul-`Aziz ibn Muhammad, Al-Darawardy from Ibrahim ibn `Uqbah from Kurayb on the authority of Ibn `Abbas using the conjunction "and" and not with "then" which implies sequential order. So, his Isnad and text was different. Allah knows best.

To sum up, Maryam (peace be upon her) is the best of all women according to the general meaning of the Ayah, except for Fatimah the daughter of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him). This might be because Maryam is better or that both enjoy the same status. May Allah grant us success.

May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.

The Permanent Committee for Scholarly Research and Ifta':

Member Member Member Deputy Chairman Chairman
Bakr Abu Zayd Salih Al-Fawzan `Abdullah ibn Ghudayyan `Abdul-`Aziz Al Al-Shaykh `Abdul-`Aziz ibn `Abdullah ibn Baz

14-10-2014, 13:07

22-10-2014, 20:02

Citaat:

Pharaoh and his bunch of [sinful rebellious] idiots!:

Allaah (The Most High) said: [وَقَالَ فِرْعَوْنُ] ”Fir’aun (Pharaoh) said’’ with haughtiness and tyranny, whilst deluding his foolish people; [ذَرُونِي أَقْتُلْ مُوسَىٰ وَلْيَدْعُ رَبَّهُ ] ‘’Leave me to kill Musa (Moses), and let him call his Lord (to stop me from killing him)!’’ [Soorah Ghafir: Ayah 26]

It was his claim that had it not been for his consideration of the wishes of his people, he would have killed Musa, and (Musa’s) supplication to his Lord would not have prevented him from that. He then mentioned what made him want to kill Musa and that he is a sincere adviser to his people, and that he wished to remove mischief from the land. Allaah (The Most High) said that he said: [إِنِّي أَخَافُ أَنْ يُبَدِّلَ دِينَكُمْ أَوْ أَنْ يُظْهِرَ فِي الْأَرْضِ الْفَسَادَ] ‘’I fear that he (Musa) may change your religion, or that he may cause mischief to appear in the land!” [Soorah Ghaafir: Ayah 26]

This is the most amazing the affair can be! The evilest one among the creation gives advice to the people against the best among the creation. This is disguised falsehood and propaganda, which cannot seize except the intellects of those (people) about whom Allaah stated: [فَاسْتَخَفَّ قَوْمَهُ فَأَطَاعُوهُ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا قَوْمًا فَاسِقِينَ] ”Thus he [Fir'aun (Pharaoh)] befooled and misled his people, and they obeyed him. Verily, they were ever a people who were Fasiqun (rebellious, disobedient to Allah)!’’[Soorah Az-Zukhruf: Ayah 54]

[Source: Abridged. See: Tayseer Al-Kareem Ar-Rahmaan Fee Tafseer Kalaam Al-Mannaan of Imaam as-Saa’di (rahimahullaah).

18-11-2014, 14:31

24-12-2014, 22:06

Citaat door Arab-ELLA:
Shaykh-ul-Islam ibn Taymiyyah (rahimahullaah) said:

“It is not for anyone to raise some person up, and call the Ummah to follow his path, treating all of those who follow him as allies, and all of those who do not as enemies, if that person is other than the Prophet (sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallaam). Likewise, it is not for anyone to raise up for (the Ummah) some opinion or quote from the words of some person, and treat all those who agree with it as allies, and all of those who do not agree with it as enemies, if those words are not from the speech of Allaah (subhanahu `wa ‘taala), or from the speech of His Messenger, or from ( ijma) those matters that the entire Ummah has agreed upon. Rather, this is from the behavior of the people of bid’ah who put up some person or some opinion and divide the Ummah with it. They ally themselves to those who agree, while treating as enemies all who do not!”

Majmoo’ Fataawa (Vol. 20, page 164).

24-12-2014, 22:23

Citaat door Beatme:
God bouwt geen huizen in de hemel!!!
Jij kent god niet sletje

24-12-2014, 22:34

Citaat door Beatme:
Beter Dan jou ik scheld nml niet dus jij kan me niks vertellen en met zulke worden kan ik je wel vertellen dat je ver verwijderd bent van het paradijs, want dat begint in je hart!
Wat is erger, het woord sletje zeggen of iets zeggen over het hiernamaals wat niet klopt. Laat mij maar zondigen wat betreft woorden en niet wat betreft hetgeen met religie te maken heeft. mongooltje.

24-12-2014, 22:34

Citaat door maroc_sweety:
Jij kent god niet sletje
BaarakAllahu feeki lieve oeghty! Ghair insha Allah!

Citaat:

Ter nasieha fisabililah aan de oprechten onder ons; het lid genaamd beatme is notabene een hardcore mushrik indiaase hindu! Negeer dus zijn hawaa onzin posts vol duivels gewauwel richting eeuwige Hellevuur! Ghair insha Allah![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Mensen en djins die voor de Hel zijn geschapen:

"En voorzeker, Wij hebben velen van de djin`s en de mensen voor de Hel geschapen. Zij bezitten harten waarmee zij niet begrijpen en zij bezitten ogen waarmee zij niet zien en zij bezitten oren waarmee zij niet horen, [COLOR="#FF0000"]zij zijn degenen die als het vee zijn. Zij dwalen zelfs nog erger! Zij zijn degenen die de achtelozen zijn!" Q. 7:179 .[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]“Toen zij dwaling verkozen, liet Allah hun harten dwalen!” (Soerat as-Saaf:5)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Het is overgeleverd dat de Boodschapper van Allaah salaallaahoe `alayhie was sallem heeft gezegd:

“Allaah de Allerhoogste zegt (in een hadieth Qoedsie):

“Als iemand een vriend van Mij als vijand neemt, dan verklaar Ik hem de oorlog!” (Boechaarie en Moslim)

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]“It is not for a believer, man or woman”:

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allaah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allaah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed into a plain error!” [al-Ahzaab 33:36]

Shaykh ‘Abd al-Rahmaan al-Sa’di (rahimahullaah) said:

“It is not for a believer, man or woman” means: it is not appropriate or befitting for the one who is described as a believer to do anything other than to hasten to please Allaah and His Messenger, and to flee from incurring the wrath of Allaah and His Messenger, and to obey their commands, and to avoid that which they have prohibited. It is not appropriate for a believing man or a believing woman “when Allaah and His Messenger have decreed a matter” and enjoined it, “that they should have any option in their decision!” They do not have the choice of whether to do it or not, rather the believing man and the believing woman know that the Messenger is dearer to them then their own selves, so they should not let their own whims and desires form a barrier between them and obeying the command of Allaah and His Messenger!

“[B]And whoever disobeys Allaah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed into a plain error” means, an obvious error, because he has forsaken the Straight Path which leads to the reward of Allaah, and has strayed to another path which leads to a painful torment! So Allaah mentions first the reason for not going against the command of Allaah and His Messenger, which is faith, then He mentions the deterrent for that, which is fear of going astray, which leads to punishment and humiliation!" End quote.

Source: Tafseer al-Sa’di, p. 612.

Citaat door Arab-ELLA:
[SIZE=2][COLOR="#800080"]It is not only humans which are possessed! :

It is not only humans which are possessed, but also animals, trees and other objects. By doing this, the evil Jinn hope to make people worship others besides Allaah! The possession of idols is one way to do this.

Not so long ago the world-wide phenomenon of[COLOR="#FF0000"] Hindu idols drinking milk, shocked the world. From Bombay to London, Delhi to California, countless idols were lapping up milk. Ganesh [6] the elephant god, Hanuman the monkey god and even Shiva lingam, the male private organ(!), all seemed to guzzle down the milk as if there was no tomorrow!

Unfortunately people were taken in by thisand many flocked to feed (!) the Hindu gods. Anyone who knows about Jinn possession, will undoubtedly know that this is a classic attempt to make people commit shirk (associating partners with Allaah). And it worked, as many people started to worship these lifeless pieces of wood and marble. Anyone with half a brain would say to themselves, ‘why on earth does a god need to be fed?!! Surely if Ganesh, Hanuman or Shiva were divine then they wouldn’t need feeding?’ However, such common sense seemed to be lacking as the Jinns played havoc with these gullible people!

Footnotes :

[6] Ganesh, the elephant headed deity, seemed to be the biggest drinker! In fact it didn’t just stop at milk. At the time of these occurrences, a woman in India decided to see if Ganesh would drink anything else – so she offered him whiskey!! And Lo and behold Ganesh drank the Whiskey!!! Suffice to say, the woman was kicked out of India.

Source : Invitation to Islam, Issue 4, January 1998 Troid.

Video`s :

[video=youtube;ey8goFpMx50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey8goFpMx50[/video]

[video=youtube;WwLbizb1XMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwLbizb1XMU[/video]

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[/COLOR][/B]

30-01-2015, 22:59

Citaat door Arab-ELLA:
Een bedoeïen zei tegen de Boodschapper van Allah [SallAllahu ‘alayhi wa salam]:

"Geef mij een goede raad".

Hij [SallAllahu ‘alayhi wa salam] zei hem:

“Vrees Allah, als iemand je naar beneden haalt door een fout te vernoemen die hij bij jou kent, haal hem dan niet naar beneden, door een fout te vernoemen die jij bij hem kent. Zo zal hij er de gevolgen van dragen en zal jij ervoor beloond worden. En beledig helemaal niets of niemand!”

De bedoeïen heeft gezegd: “Ik heb sindsdien niets meer beledigd.”

[Overgeleverd door Ahmad, At-Tabarani met een goede keten van overleveraars. Zie de herziening van Al-Iraqi van de Ihya nr. 1563].

01-07-2015, 03:22

Citaat:

Ter nasieha fisabililah aan de oprechten onder ons; het lid genaamd Adilsa aka beatme aka rofayo is notabene een mushrika indiaase hindu! Negeer dus haar hawaa onzin post vol gewauwel richting eeuwige Hellevuur en haar om aandacht smekende zbel! Ghair insha Allah![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Mensen en djins die voor de Hel zijn geschapen:

"En voorzeker, Wij hebben velen van de djin`s en de mensen voor de Hel geschapen. Zij bezitten harten waarmee zij niet begrijpen en zij bezitten ogen waarmee zij niet zien en zij bezitten oren waarmee zij niet horen, [COLOR="#FF0000"]zij zijn degenen die als het vee zijn. Zij dwalen zelfs nog erger! Zij zijn degenen die de achtelozen zijn!" Q. 7:179 .[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]“Toen zij dwaling verkozen, liet Allah hun harten dwalen!” (Soerat as-Saaf:5)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Het is overgeleverd dat de Boodschapper van Allaah salaallaahoe `alayhie was sallem heeft gezegd:

“Als iemand een vriend van Mij als vijand neemt, dan verklaar Ik hem de oorlog!” (Boechaarie en Moslim)

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]“It is not for a believer, man or woman”:

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allaah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allaah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed into a plain error!” [al-Ahzaab 33:36]

Shaykh ‘Abd al-Rahmaan al-Sa’di (rahimahullaah) said:

“It is not for a believer, man or woman” means: it is not appropriate or befitting for the one who is described as a believer to do anything other than to hasten to please Allaah and His Messenger, and to flee from incurring the wrath of Allaah and His Messenger, and to obey their commands, and to avoid that which they have prohibited. It is not appropriate for a believing man or a believing woman “when Allaah and His Messenger have decreed a matter” and enjoined it, “that they should have any option in their decision!” They do not have the choice of whether to do it or not, rather the believing man and the believing woman know that the Messenger is dearer to them then their own selves, so they should not let their own whims and desires form a barrier between them and obeying the command of Allaah and His Messenger!

“[B]And whoever disobeys Allaah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed into a plain error” means, an obvious error, because he has forsaken the Straight Path which leads to the reward of Allaah, and has strayed to another path which leads to a painful torment! So Allaah mentions first the reason for not going against the command of Allaah and His Messenger, which is faith, then He mentions the deterrent for that, which is fear of going astray, which leads to punishment and humiliation!" End quote.

Source: Tafseer al-Sa’di, p. 612.

Citaat door Arab-ELLA:
[SIZE=2][COLOR="#800080"]It is not only humans which are possessed! :

It is not only humans which are possessed, but also animals, trees and other objects. By doing this, the evil Jinn hope to make people worship others besides Allaah! The possession of idols is one way to do this.

Not so long ago the world-wide phenomenon of[COLOR="#FF0000"] Hindu idols drinking milk, shocked the world. From Bombay to London, Delhi to California, countless idols were lapping up milk. Ganesh [6] the elephant god, Hanuman the monkey god and even Shiva lingam, the male private organ(!), all seemed to guzzle down the milk as if there was no tomorrow!

Unfortunately people were taken in by thisand many flocked to feed (!) the Hindu gods. Anyone who knows about Jinn possession, will undoubtedly know that this is a classic attempt to make people commit shirk (associating partners with Allaah). And it worked, as many people started to worship these lifeless pieces of wood and marble. Anyone with half a brain would say to themselves, ‘why on earth does a god need to be fed?!! Surely if Ganesh, Hanuman or Shiva were divine then they wouldn’t need feeding?’ However, such common sense seemed to be lacking as the Jinns played havoc with these gullible people!

Footnotes :

[6] Ganesh, the elephant headed deity, seemed to be the biggest drinker! In fact it didn’t just stop at milk. At the time of these occurrences, a woman in India decided to see if Ganesh would drink anything else – so she offered him whiskey!! And Lo and behold Ganesh drank the Whiskey!!! Suffice to say, the woman was kicked out of India.

Source : Invitation to Islam, Issue 4, January 1998 Troid.

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Talk tot the hand![/SIZE]

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
..ijl

Citaat door Arab-ELLA:
[SIZE=2]
[video=youtube;ey8goFpMx50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey8goFpMx50[/video]

[video=youtube;WwLbizb1XMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwLbizb1XMU[/video]

Mensen en djins die voor de Hel zijn geschapen:

[/SIZE]

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Citaat door Arab-ELLA:
[SIZE="2"]

Wat een enkel woord kan doen:

Volgens Abu Hurayra [Radhiya Allahu ‘anhu] heeft de Boodschapper van Allah [sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa salam] gezegd:

“Zeker, de mens zegt een woord dat de volmaakte tevredenheid van Allah waard is, zonder er goed over na te denken en Allah zal hem door dit woord enkele graden hoger brengen. Zeker, de mens zegt een woord dat de woede van Allah de Verhevene veroorzaakt, zonder er goed over na te denken, en hij zal met dit woord in het Hellevuur geworpen worden!”

[Unaniem overeengekomen, overgeleverd door Al-Bukhari nr. 6478. Muslim nr. 2988. Malik in Al-Muwatta].

11-11-2015, 19:15

15-01-2016, 19:31

29-03-2016, 22:24

28-06-2016, 00:38

Pagina's : [1] 2