Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Zaki haalt uit: 'Komt door de zaakwaarnemer van Bellarabi'

03-10-2014, 00:03
Carry coach Badou Zaki Morocco footballer agent Karim Belarbi responsibility of the latter refused to wear the shirt "Atlas Lions" and agree to join the German team.

Said Zaki's agent Belarbi acts trying conditions did not take it from the beginning to impose.

He added: I felt a big change positions Belarbi after entering its agent on the line, a Greek national, if it no longer responds to the communicative done as it was before .. I got him in Germany, and we talked about everything, and he agrees to come and what his positions as a result of his agent changed.

He Zaki: Call me and his agent and he told me that the letter should be retained invitation to him and that he is infected and needs to be locked up in a number of games, and I said it was not his role and authority does not belong to me and Moroccan team, these things are supervised by a physician.

He concluded with the words: Belarbi agent has an interest in a T-shirt that the German national team player wears and I'm not the type that this trade-off to be brought up in a culture of professionalism and respect for the jurisdiction accepts .
http://www.kooora.com/?n=355752&pg=1&o=ncma

03-10-2014, 00:04

03-10-2014, 00:30
wat zeg hij geen zin om alles te lezen