Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Shaikh Rabee: I advise you to abandon arguing and rivalry on the Internet

01-10-2014, 23:23
The advice of Al-Sheikh Al-'Allamah Rabi' Bin Hadi Al-Madkhali hafithahu Allahu Ta'aalaa that should be read and understood by everyone. And: He who does not know what the Sheikh Rabi' hafithahu Allah advises here probably does not truly know the Sheikh Rabi' hafithahu Allah, wallahu a'lam

السائل: حفظكم الله كيف نتعبد الله عز وجل بعلم الجرح والتعديل الذي هو من أشرف العلوم؟

Questioner: Hafithakum Allah, how do we worship Allah 'Azza wa Jal with the sciene of Al-Jarh wal-Ta'dil, which is of the most honorable of sciences

الشيخ ربيع حفظه الله: إذا وصلت إلى هذه المرتبة من العلم والورع والزهد والإخلاص لوجه الله فإنك ستعلم كيف تتقرب إلى الله بذلك، وأنك تحمي بذلك الدين. فعلم الجرح والتعديل علم عظيم، ولا يتصدى له إلا أفراد من الناس، حتى كثير من كبار حفاظ الحديث؛ ما عدَّهم العلماء في الجرح والتعديل. وأنا أقول لكم أني لست من علماء الجرح والتعدي، وأنصح الإخوان عن ترك الغلو بارك الله فيكم، فأنا ناقد، ناقد، نقدت عدداً من الناس معينين في أخطائهم، فطورها الناس بارك الله فيكم، فأنا أبرأ إلى الله من الغلو. لا تقولوا: الشيخ ربيع إمام الجرح والتعديل، أبداً، أُشهد الله أني أكره هذا الكلام، اتركوا هذه المبالغات يا إخوة. والله أنا من زمان إنِّي بفطرتي أكره هذه الأشياء، وإني لما أقف في كون ابن خزيمة إمام من الأئمة، وهو إمام والله عظيم، لكن إمام الأئمة أراها ثقيلة والله.

Al-Sheikh Rabi' hafithahu Allah: If you have reached this level in knowledge, War', Zuhd, and Ikhlas for the Face of Allah, then you will know how to get closer to Allah with [the science of Al-Jarh wal-Ta'dil], and that you will protect the Din with it. So the science of Al-Jarh wal-Ta'dil is a great sciences, and none [involves onself in it] except individuals among the people (i.e. except certain people who have reached a certain level in knowledge), even many of the senior Huffadh of Al-Hadith; they were not considered to be 'Ulamaa of Al-Jarh wal-Ta'dil. And I say to you: I am not of the 'Ulamaa of Al-Jarh wal-Ta'dil, and I advise the brothers to abandon extremism, barak Allahu feekum, for I am a critic (Naqid), a critic, I have critiqued a number of specific people on their mistakes, so the people made this bigger (in the sense that they took it to another level) barak Allahu feekum, so I absolve myself in front of Allah from extremism. Do not say: Al-Sheikh Rabi' is the Imam of Al-Jarh wal-Ta'dil, ever, I bear witness to Allah that I hate these words, abandon these exagerrations O brothers. By Allah, it has been of my Fitrah (natural instinct or inclination) for a long time to hate these things, and when I come upon Ibn Khuzeimah being an Imam from among the Imams, and he is by Allah a great Imam, however [the title:] Imam of the Imams I find it to be heavy, by Allah

وألقاب دخلت على المسلمين، شوف خطابات الصحابة: قال عمر، قال عثمان، قال علي، قال كذا، وِحْنَا مانْجِيْ في المعالي بارك الله فيكم، اتركوا هذه التهاويل. والذي عنده علم ويعرف منهج السلف ينتقد. خلاص علماء الجرح والتعديل بينوا لنا أحوال الرجال الكذابين والمتروكين وسيء الحفظ والواهين وإلى أخره، الثقات والعدول والحفاظ إلى أخره. احنا نقاد، أنا ناقد ضعيف أنتقد أخطاء سكت عنها غيري أو غفل عنها، اتركوا هذه الأشياء بارك الله فيكم. يعني اللي عندو علم ويعرف منهج السلف ويرى هناك بدع واضحة أمامه يبينها لوجه الله، نصيحة لوجه الله تبارك وتعالى، حماية لهذا الدين.

And titles that have entered upon the Muslimin, look at how the Sahabah would refer to themselves: "'Umar said, 'Uthman said, 'Ali said, so-and-so said"...barak Allahu feekum, leave aside this exagerration. And he who has knowledge and knows the Manhaj of the Salaf [is the one who] critiques (yantaqid). That's it, the 'Ulamaa of Al-Jarh wal-Ta'dil have made clear for us the conditions of the liars and the abandoned ones and those with bad memories and those who were dellusioned, and so on, the trustworthy ones, the upright ones, the Huffadh, and so on (note: These are all technical terms used in the science of Al-Jarh wal-Ta'dil to describe the different levels of weak narrators). We are Nuqqad (those who critique), I am a weak Naqid, I critique the mistakes that others besides me were quite about or were not aware of, leave aside these things barak Allahu feekum. Meaning he who has knowledge and knows the Manhaj of the Salaf and sees that there is a clear innovation, he makes it clear for the Face of Allah (for the Sake of Allah), an advice for the Face of Allah Tabaraka wa Ta'aalaa, a protection for this Din

يأتي المبتدع يشوه الدين ببدعته، ويتكلم عن الله بغير علم، وينشر ضلاله باسم الدين، سواء خطؤه في العقيدة، في العبادة، في المنهج، في السياسة، في الاقتصاد، في شيء من الأشياء. الآن الغلو ينتشر في الساحة السلفية، والمبالغات والتهاويل تنتشر، حتى وصل ببعضهم إلى درجة الروافض والصوفية والحلول، ونحن نبرأ إلى الله من هذا الغلو. فأسلكوا منهج السلف في الوسطية والإعتدال وإنزال الناس منازلهم، بدون أي شيء من الغلو بارك الله فيكم. فنحن الأن في الساحة طلاب علم، طلاب علم انتقدنا بعض الأخطاء، عندنا شيء من المعرفة.

The innovator comes along and distorts the Din with his innovation, and speaks about Allah without knowledge, and spreads his misguidance in the name of the Din, whether his mistake is in 'Aqidah, in Al-'Ibadah (matters of worship), in Manhaj, in politics, in economics, in anything. Now extremism is spread in the Salafi arena, and exaggeration spreads, to such an extent that some of them have reached the level of the Rawafidh and the Sufiyyah and Hulul (in such extremism and exagerration), and we absolve ourselves in front of Allah from this extremism. So take up the Manhaj of the Salaf in moderation and balance and putting the people in their [proper] places, without anything of extremism barak Allahu feekum. So we are students, students who have critiqued some [of the people's] mistakes, we have something of knowledge

فأوصيكم يا إخوة أن تسيروا في طريق السلف الصالح تعلماً وأخلاقاً ودعوةً، لا تشدد، لا غلو، دعوة يرافقها الحلم والرحمة والأخلاق العالية، والله تنتشر الدعوة السلفية. الدعوة السلفية الأن تتآكل ويأكل منتمون -- ما أقول السلفيون -- المنتمون بعضهم منتمون ظلماً إلى هذا المنهج، يتآكلون أمام الناس، شوهوا الدعوة السلفية بهذه الطريقة. فأنا أنصح هذا أن يتقي الله عز وجل، وأن يتعلم العلم النافع، وأن يعمل العمل الصالح، وأن يدعوا الناس بالعلم والحكمة. يا إخوة مواقع الأنترنت زفت الآن، وكل الناس يسخرون بمن يسمون سلفيين، يسخرون منهم ويصفقون بفرح بارك الله فيكم.

So I recommend to you O brothers to walk on the Path of the Salaf Al-Salih in knowledge, manners, and in Da'wa, no harshness, and no extremism. A Da'wa that is accompanied by forbearance and mercy and high manners, by Allah the Da'wah Al-Salafiyyah will spread. The Da'wah Al-Salafiyyah today is being eaten up by those who -- I do not say are Salafiyyun -- [but by those who] incline [towards Al-Salafiyyah], some of them incline [towards Al-Salafiyyah] out of oppression towards this Manhaj, they eat each other up in front of the people, they have distorted the Da'wah Al-Salafiyyah in this way. So I advise [such people] to fear Allah 'Azza wa Jal, and to learn beneficial knowledge, and to perform righteous actions, and to call the people [to the Truth] with knowledge and wisdom. O brothers, the Internet websites are bad today, and all the people mock those who are called Salafiyyun, they mock them and clap out of joy [at their troubles] barak Allahu feekum

01-10-2014, 23:24

الذي يتعلم منكم وفهم التفسير يُقدِّم للناس مقالات في التفسير؛ آيات تتعلق بالأحكام، آيات تتعلق بالأخلاق آيات تتعلق بالعقائد، خلاص وينشر للناس، هذه دعوة. اللي يتمكن في الحديث بارك الله فيكم ينشر مقالات في معاني الحديث وما يتضمنه من أحكام ومن حلال ومن حرام ومن أخلاق وإلى أخره. أملأوا الدنيا علماً، الناس بحاجة إلى هذا العلم. المهاترات هذه تشوه المنهج السلفي وتنفر الناس منه. واتركوا المهاترات سواء على الأنترنت، أو في أي مجال من المجالات، في أي بلد من البلدان، قدموا للناس العلم النافع.

He among you who learned and understood Al-Tafsir should present to the people articles in Al-Tafsir; Ayat that relate to Al-Ahkam, Ayat that relate to Al-Akhlaq, Ayat that relate to 'Aqidah, that's it, and he spreads it to the people, this is Da'wah. He who is knowledgeable in Hadith barak Allahu feekum should spread articles in the meaning of the Hadith and what joins it of Ahkam and of Halal and of Haram and of manners, and so on. Fill the world with knowledge, the people are in need of this knowledge. This bickering has distorted the Salafi Manhaj and drives the people away from it. And abandon bickering whether it be on the Internet, or in any other means, in any land, present to the people beneficial knowledge

والجدال لا تدخلوا فيه مع الناس ولا مع أنفسكم، وقد قرأتم في هذا الكتاب أن السلف كانوا ينفرون من المناظرات. لا تناظر إلا في حال الضرورة، ولا يُنَاظِر إلا عالم يستطيع أن يقمع أهل البدع. ولا تدخلوا في خصومات بعضكم البعض. وإذا حصل شيء من الخطأ فردوه إلى أهل العلم، لا تدخل في متاهات وإفتراءات. لأن هذا ضيع الدعوة السلفية، وأضر بها أضراراً بالغة ما شهدت مثله في التاريخ. وساعدت هذه الوسائل الأجرامية: الأنترنت الشيطاني ساعد على هذه المشاكل. كل من حك رأسه حط بلاءه في الأنترنت. اتركوا هذه الأشياء. تكلموا بعلم يُشرِّفكم ويشرف دعوتكم، والذي ما عنده علم لا يكتب للناس؛ لا في أنترنت ولا في غيره بارك الله فيكم.

And do not get involved in arguing with the people nor with yourselves, and you have read in this book that the Salaf used to flee from debates. Do not debate except in a case of dire necessity. And no one debates except a 'Aalim who is able to subdue the people of innovations. And do not involve yourselves in disputes among yourselves. And if something of a mistake occurs then return it to the people of knowledge, do not involve yourselves in...and fabrications. Because this is what lost the Da'wah Al-Salafiyyah, and seriously harmed it, the likes of which has not been witnessed in history. And what helped these criminal means: The Satanic Internet has helped in [the spreading] of these problems. Everyone who scratched his head put his tribulation on the Internet. Abandon these things. Speak with knowledge and you will be honored and your Da'wa will be honored, and he who does not have knowledge does not write to the people; neither on the Internet nor in anything else, barak Allahu feekum

وابتعدوا عن الأحقاد والضغائن، وإلا والله ستُميتون هذه الدعوة. وأرجوا ألا يكون فيكم أحد ممن شارك في هذا البلاء. أسال الله أن يثبتنا وإياكم على السنة. اسمعوا يا إخوة من عنده علم وحْكَمَهُ فليكتب في الأنترنت ما ينفع الناس، في التفسير -- وهو واثق -- يِضَّمَّنْ عقائد وأخلاق وأحكام و...و...إلى آخره بارك الله فيكم. والتفسير كذلك بحر، بحر، والله تغرفون من بحر. كل الأحاديث عندكم وأشرحوها، استعينوا عليها بشروح العلماء شرحاً متقناً، ونزلوها للناس؛ في العقيدة، في العبادة، في الأخلاق، بأسلوب حكيم هادىء ينفع الناس. والله تِشُوْفُون كيف تتطور، وكيف تنموا، وكيف تضيء الدنيا منها. أما الآن تظلم السلفية بارك الله فيكم بهذه الطرق. أنصحكم بترك الجدال والخصومة على الأنترنت، وفي الساحات أيضاً، أنصحكم من هذا بارك الله فيكم.

And stay away from malice and grudges, otherwise by Allah you will kill this Da'wah. And I hope there is not among you he who participated in this trial. I ask Allah to keep us and you firm upon the Sunnah. Listen O brothers he who has knowledge and wisdom then let him write on the Internet that which will benefit the people, in Tafsir -- while he is certain -- including 'Aqidah and manners and Ahkam, and so on barak Allahu feekum. And Tafsir is an ocean, an ocean, by Allah...all the Hadith that you have, and spread them, use the explanations of the 'Ulamaa, an exact explanation, and give them to the people; in 'Aqidah, in worship, in manners, in a way that is wise, calm, it will benefit the people. By Allah you will see how [the Da'wah] will progress, will grow, and how it will illuminate the world. As for the means used today (spoken of previously) you will oppress Al-Salafiyyah with them barak Allahu feekum. I advise you to abandon arguing and rivalry on the Internet...I advise you with this barak Allahu feekum

والذي عنده علم يتكلم بعلم، يكتب بعلم، يدعوا بعلم، يدعوا بالحجة والبرهان. واجتنبوا الخلاف. وأسباب الفرقة لا تثيروها بينكم. وإذا حصل من إنسان خطأ يُعرضه على العلماء يأخذوا على إيديه وكيف يعالجوه. بارك الله فيكم، وسدد خطاكم، وألف بين قلوبكم، بارك الله فيكم.

And he who has knowledge, speaks with knowledge, gives Da'wa with knowledge, gives Da'wa with clear proof, and stay away from differences, and the reasons that lead to splitting apart, do not raise them among you. And if a mistake came from a person, he relates it to the 'Ulamaa, they will take him by the hand and cure him. Barak Allahu feekum, and may Allah keep your footsteps firm, and unite your hears, barak Allahu feekum

http://safeshare.tv/w/CEtUIHkmbL

02-10-2014, 00:16
Al-Sheikh Salih Al-Luheidan hafithahu Allah explains: That perhaps if these people would take these issues back to Al-Sheikh Rabi' hafithahu Allah, it would become clear to them that he does not intend this dangerous way and repellent Manhaj of: He who does not make Tabdi' of whom Sheikh Rabi' hafithahu Allah makes Tabdi' of, then he is a Mubtadi

السائل: عندنا بعض الأخوة – بعض الطلبة – في العراق؛ بدأوا يبدعون بعضهم بعضا بسبب بعض الفتاوى لشيخنا العلامة الشيخ ربيع بن هادي – حفظه الله – لبعض طلبة العلم؛ فأخذ الشباب هذه الفتاوى، وبدأوا يبدع بعضهم بعضا، والفتنة قائمة الآن في العراق، وأنهم تفرقوا فيما بينهم؛ فماذا تنصح هؤلاء الشباب الذين بدأوا يبدعون بعض الطلبة السلفيين، وبعض الطلبة من أهل السنة والجماعة ؟ وجزاكم الله خيرا.

Questioner: We have some of the brothers -- some of the students -- in Iraq; they have started to make Tabdi' of each other due to some of the Fatawa of our Sheikh the 'Allamah Al-Sheikh Rabi' Bin Hadi hafithahu Allah on some of the students; so these young ones took these Fatawa, and they have started to make Tabdi' of one another, and the Fitnah is going on now in Iraq, and they have split apart; so what do you advise these young men who have started to make Tabdi' of some of the Salafi students, and some of the students from Ahl Al-Sunnah wal-Jama'ah? Jazakum Allahu khairaa

المقدم: ابو عائشة، ابو عائشة، أبو عائشة، معي؟

The introducer: Abu 'A'ishah, Abu 'A'ishah, Abu 'A'ishah, are you with me

السائل: نعم، نعم.

Questioner: Yes, yes

المقدم: الان تقصد انو الان طلبة العلم الذين في العراق يبدّعون اصحابهم، ولا يبدعون العلماء الذين خارج العراق؟

The introducer: Now you mean that the students in Iraq make Tabdi' of their companions, or do they make Tabdi' of the 'Ulamaa who are outside Iraq

السائل: لا، يبدع بعضهم، او من لم يبدع هذا الشخص الذي بدعه الشيخ ربيع فانه يبدِعُهُ

Questioner: No, they make Tabdi' of each other, or: He who does not make Tabdi' of this person whom the Sheikh Rabi' made Tabdi' of, then they make Tabdi' of him

المقدم: اعوذ بالله، طيب، أبشر. سألك أبو عائشة من العراق؛ هذه إشكالية دائما مرجعه؛ يقولون دائما: أنهم يستندون على بعض كبار العلماء في السعودية، بالذات أنتم – دائما – يطرح اسمكم في هذا الموضوع. ما يسمى اليوم بالتحزبات وتبديع الناس وغير ذلك، انتقلت هذه كانت عندنا فترة فانتقلت الى الجزائر وانتقلت الى العراق يبدعون بعضهم يستندون البعض، احياناً يرضون بكم شيخ صالح، انتم دائما يذكرون اسمكم وبعض المشايخ الكبار في هيئة كبار العلماء، ما الذي تقولونه في مثل هذا الأمر؟

The introducer: I seek refuge in Allah. Fine, glad tidings to you. (The introducer hafithahu Allah now speaks to the Sheikh Salih Al-Luheidan hafithahu Allah, saying Abu 'A'ishah from Iraq asked you; this problem always comes up; they always say: That they rely on some of the Kibar 'Ulamaa in Saudi Arabia, especially you -- always -- they bring up your name in these issues. That which is called today with Al-Tahazzubat (the splitting up into different Ahzab, plural of: Hizb, parties, groups) and the Tabdi' of the people and other things, this [problem] used to be here with us (in Saudi Arabia) then it transferred to Algeria and it transferred to Iraq, they make Tabdi' of each other...sometimes they are pleased with you, Sheikh Salih; they always mention your name and the names of some of the senior Mashayikh in the Hay'at Kibar Al-'Ulamaa; so what is it that you say on the likes of this issue

الشيخ صالح اللحيدان حفظح الله: أول شيء نصيحتي لمن في العراق: أن يطّرحوا هذه الخلافات، هم في أمر عظيم، وكرب كبير، وتلون ما كان مألوفاً ولا معروفاً في العراق إلا في شلايا بسيطة ينبغي طرحها.

Al-Sheikh Salih Al-Luheidan hafithahu Allah: First of all, my advice to who is in Iraq: That they put aside these differences. They are in a serious (great) matter, in great distress, in a [state] that was not well known in Iraq, [except in this current stalemate] that is necessary to be put aside

الأمر الآخر: الشيخ ربيع هادي مدخلي من أهل العلم ونِعْمَ الرجل، صاحب عقيدة سلفية الصحيحة. وفيما يتعلق بالتبديع: الإنسان قد يرى شخصاً مبتدعاً لكنها ليست بدعة تخرجه من الملة. وينتقد بعض الدعاة ويرى أنهم على خطأ. مما لا شك فيه: أن مقياس الصواب والخطأ ما يعرض على كلام الله وكلام رسوله صلى الله عليه وسلم. هؤلاء الذين يُبَدّعُون قد لا يكونون مبتدعة، لكن يكونون متساهلين، وبعض الناس في هذا الزمن صار ينظر في المسائل الخلافية، وينظر أسهل شيء يتقبله السائل أو المجتمع الذي يعيش فيه فيعرضه.

The other issue: Al-Sheikh Rabi' Bin Hadi Al-Madkhali is from the people of knowledge (Ahl Al-'Ilm) and what a good man he is, and the possessor of a correct Salafi 'Aqidah. And concerning Tabdi': A person could view a person as an innovator (Mubtadi'an), however it is not a Bid'ah that expels him from the Millah. And [a person] could critique some of the Du'at and see that they have made a mistake. That which is without doubt: That which is used to measure (or determine) what is correct and what is a mistake...is the Words of Allah and the words of His Messenger sallaa Allahu 'alaihi wa sallam. Those who have been made Tabdi' of, may not be innovators, however they are Mutasahilin (i.e. they are lax in some issues), and some people in this time have come to look at the issues in which there are differences in opinion, and they look [for] the easiest thing that the questioner will accept or the society in which he lives, so he presents it -- i.e. this is in reference to the people who are lax in some issues, so they present the easiest issues to the people which they find them to accept, and due to this fall into mistakes

والواجب أن يكون الطرح والعرض وفق نواميس الشريعة ومصابيح الهدى: آيات القران الكريم، وأحاديث رسول الهدى صلى الله عليه وسلم. ثم إذا أشكل على أحدٍ من أمر فليعرض هذا الإثم على الآخرين، يقول: فلان يقول عن فلان كذا وكذا، ربما لو عرضوا هذا الأمر على الشيخ ربيع تبيّن لهم إنه لا يقصد هذا المسلك الخطير والمنهج المنفر، وإنما قصد أن هؤلاء المتساهلين والمنظرين والذين يقولون نسهّل جمع المسيرة، ويعمل كل منا بما يعتقد، ونتسامح عما يعتقده الآخرون.

And what is obligatory is that returning [issues (to that which can be used to understand and judge them)] should be to...the Shari'ah and the Lamps of Guidance: The Ayat of the Qur'an Al-Karim, and the Ahadith of the Messenger of Guidance sallaa Allahu 'alaihi wa sallam. Then if an issue became problematic for anyone then let him relate this issue to others, saying: "So-and-so says about so-and-so this and this", perhaps if they would relate this issue to the Sheikh Rabi' it would become clear to them that [the Sheikh Rabi' (hafithahu Allah)] does not intend this dangerous way and [this] repellent Manhaj, rather he intends that those people who are lax...and those who say: "We make [things easy], and everyone of us does what he believes, and we forgive the others for what they believe"

لا، ليس الأمر كذلك أيضا، يجب أن يكون الحق هو المهيمن على مشارب الناس، ومسالكهم والله المستعان

No, the issue is not this way either, it is necessary for the Truth to be dominant over...the people, and their ways, wallahul musta'aan