Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Voor de Islamitisch Kalifaat haters !

Pagina's : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

01-08-2014, 23:35
Willende Islamitisch Kalifaat (ISIS) haters, de volgende hadtihs voor mij weerleggen? (graag met serieuze argumenten)

Of spreken jullie opeens geen Engels meer?

Imams Ahmad and Tirmidhi narrate in their collections on the authority of Zaid ibn Thabit that the Prophet (Peace be upon him) said, ‘’How blessed is al-Shaam’’! The companions around asked: ‘’Why is that’’? The Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) replied, ‘’I see the angels of Allah spreading their wings over al-Shaam’’.

And from the Hadith of Abu Hurayrah relates that the Prophet [peace and blessings of Allah be upon him] said, ‘’A group of my community will not cease to fight holding on to the order of Allah, the Almighty, the betrayal or desertion of whomever deserts them will not harm them in the least, fighting its enemies, every time a war ends, a war with another people will ensue, Allah will restrain away the hearts of a people to sustain them with it, until the Final Hour comes, like a portion of dark night, and they will get scared by it, until they shall wear for it shields’, and the Prophet (peace be upon him) said,[COLOR="#FF0000"] ‘They are the people of Shaam’ [/COLOR]and then the Prophet (peace be upon him) pointed with his finger to Shaam until he tired it’’ (Saheeh: Silsila al Ahadith As Saheeha)

Salamah bin Nufail (May Allah be pleased with him) said: While I was sitting with the Prophet (Peace be upon him) a man came to him and said, “O Messenger of Allah Horses are being humiliated (ignored), and weapons are being laid down and people are claiming there is no more Jihad and war has ended” the Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: “They are lying! Fighting has just begun! Fighting has just begun! And a party of my Ummah will remain fighting on the true path and Allah will deviate the hearts of some men and Allah will provide the fighters from them until the final hour starts and the promise of Allah is fulfilled and good is on the foreheads of horses until the Day of Judgment. It is being revealed to me that I will be departing you soon and you would follow me while you are fighting each other and the house of the believers is in al Shaam” (Narrated by Imam al-Nasa’i and is Hasan)

Abdullah bin Hawalah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “You will prepare some armies: an army for Shaam, an army for Iraq, and an army for Yemen.” So, ‘Abdullah said: “Choose one for me, O Messenger of Allah!” So, he said: “Go to Shaam. Whomever is unable to do so should go to Yemen, as Allah Mighty and Majestic – has sufficed for me Shaam and its people.” ).”(Ahmad and Abu Dawood and Hakim and declared Sahih and was agreed to by Dahabi, and declared Sahih by Albani in his Fadaail Ash Shaam, and he said: very Sahih Hadith))

On the authority of Qurra bin Iyaas Al Mazni said: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said “If the people of Shaam become corrupt, there is no good in you. ”(Ahmad and ibn Majah and Ibn Habban and At Tyalsi, and Tirmidhi and said: Hasan Sahih, Albani declared its chain as Sahih in Fadaail Ash Shaam and in Sahih Tirmidhi)

And from the Hadith of Saad bin Abi Waqqas, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said "The people of the west (ahl algharb) will know the truth until the Hour comes. "(Muslim and others) And Albani said, “The People of west are the people of Shaam,” as was said by Imam Ahmad and supported by Sheikh Al Islam Ibn At Taymiyyah in Fadaail Ash Shaam wa Ahluh,

On the authority of Ibn Umar May Allah be pleased with them said that the Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: "O Allah, bless us in our Shâm and our Yemen!" They said: "O Messenger of Allah! and our Najd!" He did not reply but again said: "O Allah, bless us in our Shâm and our Yemen!" They said: "O Messenger of Allah! and our Najd!" He did not reply but again said: "O Allah, bless us in our Shâm and our Yemen!" They said: "O Messenger of Allah! and our Najd!" He said: "Thence shall come great upheavals and dissensions, and from it shall issue the side of the head of Shaytân. "( At Tirmidhi and he said, Unknown Hasan Hadith, and declared Sahih by Albani in Sahih Targheeb and Tarheeb and Najd here is Iraq as concluded by Albani and others)

02-08-2014, 01:47

Dus deze overleveringen moeten allemaal op ISIS slaan.
Voor het gemak maar even vergeten dat Shaam geannexeerd is geweest door de Rashidun Kalifaat.

Kom jij maar met argumenten waarom deze profetieën niet slaan op de Rashidun Kalifaat.

02-08-2014, 03:56

Citaat door yasirc:
Dus deze overleveringen moeten allemaal op ISIS slaan.
Voor het gemak maar even vergeten dat Shaam geannexeerd is geweest door de Rashidun Kalifaat.

Kom jij maar met argumenten waarom deze profetieën niet slaan op de Rashidun Kalifaat.
Lees de hadiths nogmaals. Zoals je zegt: geannexeerd GEWEEST.

And from the Hadith of Abu Hurayrah relates that the Prophet [peace and blessings of Allah be upon him] said, ‘’A group of my community will not cease to fight holding on to the order of Allah, the Almighty, the betrayal or desertion of whomever deserts them will not harm them in the least, fighting its enemies, every time a war ends, a war with another people will ensue, Allah will restrain away the hearts of a people to sustain them with it, until the Final Hour comes, like a portion of dark night, and they will get scared by it, until they shall wear for it shields’, and the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, ‘They are the people of Shaam’ and then the Prophet (peace be upon him) pointed with his finger to Shaam until he tired it’’ (Saheeh: Silsila al Ahadith As Saheeha)

Salamah bin Nufail (May Allah be pleased with him) said: While I was sitting with the Prophet (Peace be upon him) a man came to him and said, “O Messenger of Allah Horses are being humiliated (ignored), and weapons are being laid down and people are claiming there is no more Jihad and war has ended” the Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: “They are lying! Fighting has just begun! Fighting has just begun! And a party of my Ummah will remain fighting on the true path and Allah will deviate the hearts of some men and Allah will provide the fighters from them until the final hour starts and the promise of Allah is fulfilled and good is on the foreheads of horses until the Day of Judgment. It is being revealed to me that I will be departing you soon and you would follow me while you are fighting each other and the house of the believers is in al Shaam” (Narrated by Imam al-Nasa’i and is Hasan)

And from the Hadith of Saad bin Abi Waqqas, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said "The people of the west (ahl algharb) will know the truth until the Hour comes. "(Muslim and others) And Albani said, “The People of west are the people of Shaam,” as was said by Imam Ahmad and supported by Sheikh Al Islam Ibn At Taymiyyah in Fadaail Ash Shaam wa Ahluh,

[Hebben de dik gedrukte woorden nog verdere uitleg nodig?]

Abdullah bin Hawalah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “You will prepare some armies: an army for Shaam, an army for Iraq, and an army for Yemen.” So, ‘Abdullah said: “Choose one for me, O Messenger of Allah!” So, he said: “Go to Shaam. Whomever is unable to do so should go to Yemen, as Allah Mighty and Majestic – has sufficed for me Shaam and its people.” ).”(Ahmad and Abu Dawood and Hakim and declared Sahih and was agreed to by Dahabi, and declared Sahih by Albani in his Fadaail Ash Shaam, and he said: very Sahih Hadith))

On the authority of Ibn Umar May Allah be pleased with them said that the Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: "O Allah, bless us in our Shâm and our Yemen!" They said: "O Messenger of Allah! and our Najd!" He did not reply but again said: "O Allah, bless us in our Shâm and our Yemen!" They said: "O Messenger of Allah! and our Najd!" He did not reply but again said: "O Allah, bless us in our Shâm and our Yemen!" They said: "O Messenger of Allah! and our Najd!" He said: "Thence shall come great upheavals and dissensions, and from it shall issue the side of the head of Shaytân. "( At Tirmidhi and he said, Unknown Hasan Hadith, and declared Sahih by Albani in Sahih Targheeb and Tarheeb and Najd here is Iraq as concluded by Albani and others)

[ In de media hoor jij niets over de situatie in Jemen vandaag de dag. De Nederlander kan er iedergeval maar beter niet heen: http://www.rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpen/reisadviezen/jemen ]

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: The religion will continue to be established till there are twelve caliphs over you, and the whole community will agree on each of them. I then heard from the Prophet (peace be upon him) some remarks which I could not understand. I asked my father: What is he saying: He said: all of them will belong to Quraysh. [Sunan of Abu-DawoodHadith 4266 Narrated byJabir ibn Samurah]

Allah's Apostle said, "This matter (caliphate) will remain with the Quraish even if only two of them were still existing." [Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 9.254 Narrated by Ibn Umar]

[De leider van het Islamitisch Kalifaat Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi Al-Husayni [B]Al-Quraishi, stamt af van de nageslacht van de profeet Muhammed vrede zij met hem en van Quraish, het is dan ook de profeet Muhammed vrede zij met hem die aangaf dat de Khilafah weer terug zal komen door een man van Quraish.] Tot mijn spijt heb ik hier geen betrouwbare bronnen voor. Allahoe Ahlem][/B]

The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said, "Allah never sends a prophet or gives the Caliphate to a Caliph but that he (the prophet or the Caliph) has two groups of advisors: A group advising him to do good and exhorts him to do it, and the other group advising him to do evil and exhorts him to do it. But the protected person (against such evil advisors) is the one protected by Allah." [Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 9.306 Narrated byAbu Said Al Khudri]

[ Deze hierboven is voor die gekke met hun CIA theorieen, hoe weten jullie wie er door Allah beschermd worden? ]

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: When oath of allegiance has been taken for two caliphs, kill the one for whom the oath was taken later.
xNote:Because the other one has no right take office of caliphate when one caliph has already been choosen. [Sahih Muslim HadithHadith 4568 Narrated byAbuSa'id al-Khudri]

[ Het gaat nog wel een tijdje duren voordat de volgende komt! ]

From Abdullah Ibn Omar (radiya allahu anhuma) he said: The messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, I saw a pillar of the book was taken from underneath my pillow and I looked and it was an extending light directed toward Al-shaam. Verily al-iman (the faith), at the time of fitan (turmoil) is in Al-shaam.
[Sheikh Al-Albani says it is an authentic hadith. ]

[Zitten we nu niet in de tijd van Fitan??]

Dit is puur bedoeld voor die idioten die zonder gegronde redenen, ISIS, dan wel het Islamitisch Kalifaat, dan wel de leider ervan; uitschelden, de hel toewensen, vervloeken etc. etc.

[SIZE=2][COLOR="#0000FF"][B][SIZE=3]Dus voor al die Appa (betekenis: dronken) fans, pas op met jullie woorden en ga niet zomaar blindelings onzin media en personen zoals bijv. dutchturks.nl etc. volgen![/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

02-08-2014, 04:37

Citaat door milkyway:
Hoedhayfah Ibn al-Yaman [Radhiya Allahu ‘anhu] zei: “De mensen vroegen de Profeet [SallAllahu ‘alayhi wa selam] gewoonlijk naar de goede dingen, maar ik vroeg hem gewoonlijk naar de slechte dingen, want ik was bang dat zij de macht over mij zouden krijgen. Ik zei: “O Boodschapper van Allah [SallAllahu ‘alayhi wa selam], we waren in de onwetendheid [Djahiliyah] en het kwaad verdwaald, toen bracht Allah [Subhanu Allahu Ta’ala] ons dit goede [d.w.z de Islam]. Zal er iets slechts na dit goede komen?” Hij zei: “Ja.” Ik vroeg: “En zal er iets goeds na het slechte komen?” Hij zei: “Ja, maar het zal met iets slechts besmet zijn.” Ik vroeg: “Hoe zal het besmet zijn?” Hij zei: “Er zullen mensen zijn die anderen op een pad zullen leiden dat van het mijne verschilt. Je zult goed en kwaad in hen zien.” Ik vroeg: “Zal er kwaad na dit goede komen?” Hij zei: “Sommige mensen zullen bij de poorten van de hel staan en roepen; iedereen die aan hun roep gehoor geeft zal in het Vuur geworpen worden.” Ik zei: “O Boodschapper van Allah [SallAllahu ‘alayhi wa selam], beschrijf hen voor ons.” Hij zei: “Zij zullen van onze eigen mensen zijn en zij zullen onze taal spreken.” Ik vroeg: “Wat raad je mij aan te doen, als ik nog zal leven en dat zal zien?” Hij zei: “Blijf bij de belangrijkste groep [Al-Djama'ah] Moslims en hun leider [Imam].” Ik vroeg: “Wat moet ik doen als er geen belangrijkste groep en er geen leider is?” Hij zei: “Zonder je van al deze sekten af, zelfs als je de wortels van bomen moet eten en je door de dood in dit stadium wordt overmand.” [Saheeh Bukhari, Kitab al-fitnan 9/65]

02-08-2014, 04:41

Wat heeft dit te maken met isis?? Denk je dat je zionisten al die jaren stil hebben gezeten en islam niet kennen!?

The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called “the hornet’s nest”.

NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet’s nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.

According to documents released by Snowden, “The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state “is to create an enemy near its borders”.

Leaks revealed that ISIS leader and cleric Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech.

Mensen ga NIET naar syrie zoals onze geleerde oproepen te doen! Hun kennen dit sytheem ook en de doel van die zionisten is om ons geloof van binnen uit kapot te maken door een of ander pipo te laten beweren dat die hij de nieuwe leider.
Deze man twittert staat een 10miljoen op z'n kop en ze kunnen deze man zogenaamd niet vinden zoals de vorige binladen die toevallig hadden gevonden en in de zee hebben gedumpt ??
Tenslotte deze hadith heeft niets te maken met de groep nu in syrie het is wat zij ons willen laten geloven om alle jihadisten het NEST in te lokken!

02-08-2014, 04:56

Citaat door milkyway:
Met bovenstaande suggereer jij bewust of onbewust dat het Islamitisch Kalifaat behoort tot een sekte?

Waarom zijn volgens jou de mensen van het Islamitisch Kalifaat NIET de belangrijkste groep [Al-Djama'ah] Moslims?

There is no doubt that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said – as related by 'Abd Allah b. `Umar
“Whoever dies without being bound by the oath of allegiance (bay`ah), dies the death of the time of ignorance.” [Sahîh Muslim (1851)

Hoe gaan we bovenstaande oplossen, als blijkt dat Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi Al-Husayni Al-Quraishi, toch wel de Khilafah was?

02-08-2014, 04:57

Citaat door romais:
Wat heeft dit te maken met isis?? Denk je dat je zionisten al die jaren stil hebben gezeten en islam niet kennen!?

The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called “the hornet’s nest”.

NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet’s nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.

According to documents released by Snowden, “The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state “is to create an enemy near its borders”.

Leaks revealed that ISIS leader and cleric Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech.

Mensen ga NIET naar syrie zoals onze geleerde oproepen te doen! Hun kennen dit sytheem ook en de doel van die zionisten is om ons geloof van binnen uit kapot te maken door een of ander pipo te laten beweren dat die hij de nieuwe leider.
Deze man twittert staat een 10miljoen op z'n kop en ze kunnen deze man zogenaamd niet vinden zoals de vorige binladen die toevallig hadden gevonden en in de zee hebben gedumpt ??
Tenslotte deze hadith heeft niets te maken met de groep nu in syrie het is wat zij ons willen laten geloven om alle jihadisten het NEST in te lokken!
Leef jij ook nog? Was je al naar de dokter geweest of...?

02-08-2014, 05:03

Citaat door zapdoz:
Leef jij ook nog? Was je al naar de dokter geweest of...?
Niet kinderen oproepen tot haat en zelfmoord! Ga er zelf heen wat doe je hier nog ?

02-08-2014, 05:05

Citaat door romais:
Niet kinderen oproepen tot haat en zelfmoord! Ga er zelf heen wat doe je hier nog ?
De grote vraag is wat doe jij hier nog? Je zou toch naar de dokter gaan!

02-08-2014, 05:10

Citaat door zapdoz:
De grote vraag is wat doe jij hier nog? Je zou toch naar de dokter gaan!
Ik denk dat jij eerder een psychiater nodigt hebt kinderen hier oproepen tot dood en zelf er niet heen gaan. Wat houdt je tegen dat je hier blijft ? Je hebt je leider toch ewa ga heen dan..

02-08-2014, 05:21

Citaat door romais:
Ik denk dat jij eerder een psychiater nodigt hebt kinderen hier oproepen tot dood en zelf er niet heen gaan. Wat houdt je tegen dat je hier blijft ? Je hebt je leider toch ewa ga heen dan..
Over kinderen gesproken:

Kinderen jullie moeten nooit drugs gebruiken! Anders worden jullie net als Romais die heeft nu last van waanzin!

02-08-2014, 05:30

Citaat door zapdoz:
Over kinderen gesproken:

Kinderen jullie moeten nooit drugs gebruiken! Anders worden jullie net als Romais die heeft nu last van waanzin!
Gewoon eerlijke he ben je nou een jood of een zionist ? Of gewoon een zwevertje die een paar tientjes krijgt om kinderen te misleiden en oproepen tot zelfmoord.. Besef je wel wat je doet ? Of geniet je hiervan zoals die joden doen.

02-08-2014, 05:47

Citaat door romais:
Gewoon eerlijke he ben je nou een jood of een zionist ? Of gewoon een zwevertje die een paar tientjes krijgt om kinderen te misleiden en oproepen tot zelfmoord.. Besef je wel wat je doet ? Of geniet je hiervan zoals die joden doen.
Voor de duidelijkheid: Ik roep geen kinderen, noch volwassen op om naar Irak, dan wel naar Syrië te vertrekken!

Tevens wil ik jou doorverwijzen naar: http://www.jellinek.nl/, zij kunnen jou verder helpen met je verhalen en vragen over de CIA, Mossad, Amerika, Illuminatie, de oog (die alleen jij ziet) op de vlag van, Twee joden weten wat een bril kost. etc.. etc...

Bij deze verzoek ik jou om een ander zn topic te gaan vervuilen en daarnaast wil ik je laten weten dat ik niet meer zal reageren op jouw onzin.

02-08-2014, 06:08

Citaat door zapdoz:
Voor de duidelijkheid: Ik roep geen kinderen, noch volwassen op om naar Irak, dan wel naar Syrië te vertrekken!

Tevens wil ik jou doorverwijzen naar: http://www.jellinek.nl/, zij kunnen jou verder helpen met je verhalen en vragen over de CIA, Mossad, Amerika, Illuminatie, de oog (die alleen jij ziet) op de vlag van, Twee joden weten wat een bril kost. etc.. etc...

Bij deze verzoek ik jou om een ander zn topic te gaan vervuilen en daarnaast wil ik je laten weten dat ik niet meer zal reageren op jouw onzin.
Ow dus je geeft toe dat je een jood bent die vermoedens die had ik al.. Maare je Ontkenningsfase deel 1 wat betreft jongeren aansporen tot zelfmoord leidt jou per direct naar de hel!

02-08-2014, 06:17

Citaat door milkyway:
zijn de muhajireen van dawla islamiya allemaal arabisch en spreken ze allemaal de arabische taal dn? Dit slaat eerder op arabische paleisgeleerden.. Allahu a3lam

Pagina's : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10