Bekijk volle/desktop versie : dubbele standaard hanteren , eens of oneens.

28-03-2014, 23:12

Citaat door 3azie:

'I have come to the conclusion that due to the concern and embarrassment caused to both you and your family that you will not be offending again, let alone committing sexual offences.

'I am also aware of the effect this will have on your baby. I am pleased to hear your parents have started to build bridges with you.

'That does not stop the fact though that you had full sexual intercourse with a child when he was eight to 10 years old - by his evidence it was upwards of fifty times.

'It seems to me that I am bound to pass an immediate custodial sentence. I take into account what has been said to me and the fact that you stopped the activity yourself.

'You realised it was wrong rather than being caught and forced to stop. Therefore my sentence is one of two years. You will serve 12 months in prison before being released on licence.'

Defence lawyer Antonie Mullers had told the court Morris was struggling to accept the facts of the case, and asked Judge Juckes to spare her a prison sentence altogether.

He said: 'Her immaturity at 21 means she cannot accept the facts yet. She accepts her conviction but with time will accept more.

vindt het maar raar dat een vrouw overal mee weg komt , maar zodra het om een man gaat de hele wereld klaar staat om m neer te schieten.