Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Overig Healing for Myself

04-01-2014, 14:25

Quotes
The way I see it, isn't necessarily the way you see it.

04-01-2014, 14:25

Citaat:
People are mean when they talk about someone they don't even know. Because they don't know her. They don't have to think about it. But after they've seen you with their eyes, because you've shared time together, 'Oh! This person is another human being just like me. She can get hurt just like me.' they can feel that. #Flower Boy Next Door
There is no meaning in strength used only to hurt others. #Dissidia

Citaat:
A joke is not for the person saying it but the one who's receiving it. #I Hear Your Voice
Far too many people are looking for the right person, instead of trying to be the right person.

Citaat:
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. #Stephen R Covey
In this millennial generation, it’s easy for people to criticize and hard to praise.

Citaat:
Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
If you only read books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.

Citaat:
The more inexperienced you are, the more you want to show off.
It’s easy to spit our words, it’s hard to turn around and find a way to pick them up. It’s because everyone thinks differently, so some words can hurt, some words can bring happiness and there’s a difference, but the one thing I know is no matter what kind of words I spit out, I need to be responsible for them.

04-01-2014, 14:36

Citaat:
There’s nothing new anymore. It’s time to redo the things that I’ve already done, properly.
I think rather than being over-friendly at first, having a cold first impression and slowly making them realize that I’m not that cold is better.

Citaat:
Obviously people will have various opinions. Isn’t it better if you just let them say whatever they want? I wouldn’t believe nonsense that is said behind my back like that.
I want to live with what is in front of me.
I just don’t think it’s all that important. Why should I care about appearances and labels anyway? I mean, all that really matters is what’s on the inside, right?

Citaat:
Everyone's a separate person and it's natural interests are different, so it's useless to force yourself to match others.
You’re always being judged by the public. I think you begin to lose yourself once you’re sucked into the standards and rules set by others. I’m just going to be true to myself.

Citaat:
If I am afraid of criticisms, I won’t be able to challenge anything new.
The biggest competition is myself. I am not looking to follow others or pull them down. I'm planning to test my own boundaries.

Citaat:
There's no point in having physical strength alone. The real deal needs to have mental strength and will.
I finally realized that not everything would always go smooth sailing. So I’ll push the restart button and start fresh. I think I’m better off that way.

05-01-2014, 14:39

Citaat:
Did you know that if you don’t express what you think, nothing will change?
We don't know if trying our best will help, but we do know, that if we don't try our best, it won't help for sure.

Citaat:
No matter how hard people try to break you down, or whoever tries to stomp on you, you will always have the same value; no one can change you.
Beautiful. When we hear the word beautiful certain images come to our mind. Sometimes I think we’ve been brainwashed to believe in those images. I think we have to become a lot more strict when using the word ‘beautiful’. Some things we call ‘ugly’ they can be, in fact, more beautiful than beauty. #Tablo

Citaat:
Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It’s ordinary to love the beautiful, but it’s beautiful to love the ordinary.
All of us have times when we think we are ugly, but all of us have a unique beauty that others do not have.

Citaat:
No matter how pretty or sweet a smile might be, it’s no longer special if it’s not yours.
You’re another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?

Citaat:
Everyone has a sword within their hearts; the purer the heart, the sharper the sword.
All the harsh words you said to me, there will come a day when you’ll regret them. #Dream High2

05-01-2014, 16:09

Citaat:
What’s with you? You judge a person by their appearance and crush them. You think you’re that cool? #Heartstrings
They think they are generous, finding joy in feigning kindness while looking down on others.

Citaat:
There are some egoists who think other people are just an extension of themselves.
Do you intend to spend the rest of your life stabbing everyone you don’t like in the back? And furthermore, not even doing it yourself, but involving others to dirty their hands on your behalf?

Citaat:
You gotta love humans. When everything sticks to the script, they can put on a great act. But as soon as something unexpected happens, they react completely true to their nature. #Liar Game
People like liars, because people love those who tell them what they want to hear.

Citaat:
I always thought of humans as intelligent dominoes, since they tend to follow each other.
How do you manage to live with that dirty rag in your mouth? It’s dirty, your lies. Wash it every now and then! Wash it and give it a good boiling!

Citaat:
You can do whatever you feel is right, but don’t force me to do it too.
If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end.

07-01-2014, 11:47

Citaat:
When you go back and forth between being confident and being weak, doesn’t that mean you can see things from a different angle?
You don’t have to be good at everything at once, start by doing what you can do and build up from there.

Citaat:
What’s wrong with falling down? You can always stand up again.
Believe in yourself. Pick a path that you, deep down in your soul, won’t be ashamed of.

Citaat:
Rise and greet each new day with determination.

Be realistic. The chance of mastering something the first time you do it is almost non-existent. Everything takes time to learn and you will make mistakes. Learn from them.

Citaat:
The more you try, the more visible the results will become.
Remember that everyone has strengths and weaknesses. So don't get too depressed if you can't do something well. #Shippuden

Citaat:
If you’re too vague, it’ll only make the person you’re talking to unnecessary curious. Share as much as you feel comfortable with and say it brightly at your own initiative.
Don’t be afraid of comments and criticism. Don’t be silent. You may not be able to avoid the tunnel, but don’t lower your head for it.

07-01-2014, 11:59

Citaat:
I’ll find the one person I treasure most and I’ll love that one person all my life. That’s right.
Rather than someone that I can’t take my eyes off. I want to find someone that I can’t take my heart off. #Tablo

Citaat:
When you are attracted to people, it’s because of the details. Their kindness. Their eyes. The fact that they can get you to laugh when you need it the most.
It would be nice if you could see a person’s heart laid open, like a blueprint. It’d be nice to know how much space there is in his heart, who’s in that space, and where I am. Then I’d know what I could fill the space with.

Citaat:
Love should be expressed when it's possible. #I Miss You (K-Drama)
You only understand what ‘warmness’ means only when you touch someone, so if you don’t let anyone touch your heart, it won’t even know warmness. #Barairo My Honey

Citaat:
But I feel that an imperfect love is the most authentic. Even if two persons are in love with each other, mistakes will be made, upsetting both parties. Love throws a lot of obstacles at once. However, if two hold hands and overcome these obstacles together, forgive each other, and go to the extent of changing for the other person, that is the perfection in an imperfect love.
Just as your love is important, so is other people’s love. #Flower Boy Next Door

Citaat:
Love is when you give half of yourself. And in that space, fill it with half of the other person. #Flower Boy Next Door
Do you think a person becomes lovely because she is loved, or a person is loved because she is lovely?

08-01-2014, 18:32

Citaat:
Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had
and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.
You know what,
There are times when people don’t know anything about themselves, they don’t even know that their hearts are like a mirror that reflects what’s really inside them.

Citaat:
Most people have to act the roles given to them. Then again, most of them haven’t even noticed they’re acting. #Final Fantasy:Tactics
One sets limits on what one can and can’t do. So that one doesn’t get to see how others really are. #Horimiya

Citaat:
You want others to know your true self, yet you only show them a false face. How can anyone know you if you don’t reveal yourself? If you hide behind masks, you are afraid that they’ll find out who you really are. #Code Geass
Among people who’s smiling on the outside, there are those who think a lot of different things but don’t show it.

Citaat:
The most gentle and happy persons are the deadliest when serious, but still they have greater understanding.
Stretch your left arm, then spin around in a circle once. The circle that you have just made with your fist is the size of a person; you.

Citaat:
It's easy to laugh at those who make big promises based on feelings. Acting like they're so sure without knowing what the future holds.
‘I don’t make promises.’ He explained, ‘You don’t know what will happen in the future. The reason why I haven’t made promises is because rather than making promises I can’t keep, I would rather do my best in the moment.’

08-01-2014, 18:40

Citaat:
Love does not ask you to discard your pride, it’s about protecting a person. Don’t do this in the future. Don’t believe people so easily. Don’t fall in love so easily. Don’t forgive easily either. Please, become stronger. #Personal Taste
Instead of that jerk who holds onto you, meet a man who really cherishes you. That, is being happy. #Prosecutor Princess

Citaat:
You lose yourself trying to hold on to someone who doesn’t care about losing you.
You should never lose yourself to anyone.

Citaat:
You need to think of yourself as an important person. Boasting about yourself is bad, but putting yourself down isn’t the appropriate way to treat yourself either.
Youth isn’t almighty, so behave properly.

Citaat:
Someday, no matter when, people will look to you. So always remember to conduct yourself properly. #07-Ghost
You should worry about your insides getting uglier more than worrying about your face.

Citaat:
As always, remember it's wonderful taking care of your skin and body but it's even more important to take care of your heart. I feel most beautiful when my heart is kind. No amount of makeup or beauty treatments can conceal an ugly heart.
If all you can see in your eyes is yourself, you’ll end up with nothing one day.

16-01-2014, 21:37

Citaat:
No one really thinks of others, you will lose everything if you can’t keep up. After all, justice in this world is just a bunch of principles made by those with power to suit themselves. Only two kinds of people exist in this world: those who steal and those who are stolen from.
There’s no such thing as a dime-value person in this world. Discriminating among people is cowardly and pathetic. #City Hunter

Citaat:
Fighting and violence are different. Violence is when you gang up and beat up someone, for no reason. Fighting is when you fight for something or someone precious to you. #Gokusen
Sometimes I feel like I’m walking over a giant pile of shit. Morality and justice don’t really suit me. Words like that and what comes out of asses are surprisingly similar. #Black Lagoon 2

Citaat:
People who simply talk about justice have no justice in their hearts.
I once said 99 true words, no one believed me. I once said a single lie, everyone believed me. From then on, I realized that we are living a life full of lies. #Bump Off Lover

Citaat:
If you guys continue this way, you’re going to live your entire lives being cheated by others until you die. In this society, there’s such a thing as rules. You have to live by them. Who do you think made these rules? Smart guys. Laws, the educational system, the estate system, taxes, finance, the wage system — smart guys made them up to suit their tastes, to make their lives comfortable. But they made it difficult for those less fortunate and less smart than them to even understand them. Smart guys use these rules to live the good life. #God of Study (K-Drama)
There is no limit to childishness, if a person starts attacking the other one, they just strike back. Your weak point? Secret? They won’t avoid it, and instead try to hurt you with it. So the reason you’re fighting is totally lost. They’ll just start thinking about how to hurt the other person most, so much that they’ll cry out in pain.

Citaat:
What’s controlling people is people after all.
A weird world where machines play the role of humans and humans play the role of machines. #Tablo

28-01-2014, 20:43

Citaat:
Grades aren’t everything. Grades are not happiness. Being first in the class doesn’t mean you’re first in the real world. And being last doesn’t mean that you’re last out there.
And what qualifications do you have to claim that other people are strange? Who do you think you are?

Citaat:
People don’t want to know the facts. They just need someone to blame. Because someone has to take responsibility for unhappiness.
The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.

Citaat:
You don’t become trustworthy just because some time has passed. #That Winter, The Wind Blows
There are poems inside of you that paper can’t handle.

Citaat:
No flower blossoms without hardship.
Everyone seems to be able to say ‘There’s someone I like’ so easily.

Citaat:
There’s no right answer when it comes to love. Whatever your answer is, if it’s your own choice, then its right.
It’s just that being together with him was not like a relationship where we encouraged each other. The type of guy I like going out with is the one who would make me feel like improving myself. I would be bringing myself down if I go out with uninteresting guys.

28-01-2014, 21:02
Hallo

BoA is afkorting voor buitengewoon opsporings Ambtenaar
Dat moest ik even zeggen.

oKé succes verder!

29-01-2014, 15:45

lol, Boa heeft ook nog andere betekenissen, wist je dat? ;p

Bedankt~

28-02-2014, 17:28

Citaat:
Humans are truly horrible, aren’t they? Even though you exhausted yourself for them, they still so easily tossed you aside after getting bored.
I really wanna teach you how filled with lies the word ‘love’ is here on earth.

Citaat:
It’s often said that hatred never lasts, but that doesn’t mean it’ll just go away.
If you’ve ever done anything bad, everyone will forever label you as the bad person.

Citaat:
Spreading an unconfirmed rumor as if it were true, isn’t that what elementary school kids do?
I don’t know which is more pathetic; the fool, or those who follow him.

Citaat:
It’s amazing how wrong people can be.
Rather than the person doing the apologizing, it’s the person who’s doing the forgiving that needs to have the bigger courage.

Citaat:
It’s stupid to talk about things you’re not. Be yourself and you’ll be fine.
The things that are most important aren’t written in books. You have to learn them by experiencing them yourself.