Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Is Dawud 3alaihi salam een Rasul of Nabi?

03-12-2013, 19:28
Salamo 3alaikoem

kan iemand met bewijs komen waarin wordt aangegeven dat Dawud een Rasul is? of Nabi?
Hij heeft wel een Boek ontvangen (Zaboer), dan kun je ervan uitgaan dat hij een Rasul is toch?

barak Allaho fiekoem

03-12-2013, 19:44

Citaat door katte-oogje:
Salamo 3alaikoem

kan iemand met bewijs komen waarin wordt aangegeven dat Dawud een Rasul is? of Nabi?
Hij heeft wel een Boek ontvangen (Zaboer), dan kun je ervan uitgaan dat hij een Rasul is toch?

barak Allaho fiekoem
Wa alikum assalam oeghty,

Zie het onderstaande met uitleg. De Profeet Dawud-David vrede en zegeningen zij met hem kwam met de Zabur.Ghair insha Allah!

Citaat:

Fatwas of the Permanent Committee>Group 1>Volume 4: Tafsir>Tafsir>Tafsir of Surah Sad>Validity of the story of Prophet Dawud with the wife of his commander:

Validity of the story of Prophet Dawud with the wife of his commander:

The first question of Fatwa no. 8257:

Question 1:

I read in "Tafsir Al-Jalalayn" the interpretation given for Ayahs 20 to 25 of Surah Sad about the story of Prophet Dawud (David, peace be upon him) when he was in his prayer chamber...Etc. Of course you know the story and what has been mentioned in Tafsir Al-Jalalayn that Prophet Dawud (peace be upon him) despite having ninety nine wives, loved his friend’s wife and married her. I believe that this is an Israelite claim, and surely this is not the meaning intended in the Ayah, as it signifies a trial and a test for Prophet Dawud (peace be upon him) regarding the preciseness of his judgment, when he listened to someone without listening to the other and this was his mistake (peace be upon him). I hope that you further clarify for me the meaning of this Ayah. If what is mentioned in Tafsir Al-Jalalayn is not true, why do we not take action against this? May Allah reward you the best on our behalf.

Answer:

What many exegetes say about the story of Dawud (peace be upon him) that he fell in love with his army commander’s wife is not true.

Shaykh Al-Shinqity (may Allah be merciful to him) points out in "Adwa’ Al-Bayan fi Tafsir Al-Qur’an" that all that is mentioned about Prophet Dawud (peace be upon him), which certainly does not befit his status as a prophet, is attributed to Israelite narrations (reported from the Jews) that are untrustworthy and unreliable. Also, what has allegedly been reported from the Prophet (peace be upon him) in this regard is not authentic either. Therefore, we recommend the aforementioned book "Adwa’ Al-Bayan fi Tafsir Al-Qur’an", as it includes further details about this matter.

May Allah grant us success. May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.

The Permanent Committee for Scholarly Research and Ifta':

Member Member Deputy Chairman Chairman
`Abdullah ibn Qa`ud `Abdullah ibn Ghudayyan `Abdul-Razzaq `Afify `Abdul-`Aziz ibn `Abdullah ibn Baz

We must believe in the Books that Allah mentioned by name, such as the Tawrah (Torah), the Injil (Gospel), the Zabur (Book revealed to Prophet Dawud [David]), and finally the Qur'an. The Qur'an being the last and best Book that stands as a witness over all previous Books, confirming the truth mentioned in them or revealing the distortions made in them. This is the Book that the entire Muslim nation must follow and rule according to its law, along with the authentic Hadiths reported from Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Allah (Exalted be He) sent Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) to both mankind and Jinn, and sent down to him the Qur'an to judge between people according to it. Allah made it a healing for what is in the breasts, a clarification of everything, and guidance and mercy for the believers. Allah (Exalted be He) says: And this is a blessed Book (the Qur’ân) which We have sent down, so follow it and fear Allâh (i.e. do not disobey His Orders), that you may receive mercy (i.e. be saved from the torment of Hell). And: And We have sent down to you the Book (the Qur’an) as an exposition of everything, a guidance, a mercy, and glad tidings for those who have submitted themselves (to Allâh as Muslims). And: Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم): "O mankind! Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allâh - to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). It is He Who gives life and causes death. So believe in Allâh and His Messenger (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم), the Prophet who can neither read nor write (i.e. Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم), who believes in Allâh and His Words [(this Qur’ân), the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and also Allâh’s Word: "Be!" - and he was, i.e. ‘Isâ (Jesus) son of Maryam (Mary), عليهما السلام], and follow him so that you may be guided."