Advertentie: bereik met Marokko.nl vrijwel alle Marokkaanse jongeren

Bekijk volle/desktop versie : I miss you..

cheetah
06-02-2003, 20:37

Aaliyah - "Miss You" Lyrics: It's been too long and I'm lost without u What am I gonna do Said I been needin' you, (said i've been nedding you)wantin you Wonderin' if ur the same and who's been with you Is ur heart still mine I wanna cry sometimes I miss you [VERSE 1] Off to college Yes you went away Straight from high school You up and left me We were close friends Also lovers Did everything For one another Now ur gone and I'm lost without you here now But I know I gotta live and make it somehow Come back...to me(to me) Can you...hear me (Callin') Hear me...callin' (For you) For you...'Cuz it's [CHORUS] It's been too long and I'm lost without you What am I gonna do Said I been needin' you, wantin' you Wonderin' if ur the same and who's been with you Is ur heart still mine I wanna cry sometimes [VERSE 2] Now I'm sittin' here Thinkin' 'bout you And the days we used to share It's drivin' me crazy I don't know what to do I'm just wonderin' if you still care And I wanna let you know That it's killin' me I know you got another life you gotta concentrate baby Come back...to me(to me) Can you...hear me (Callin') Hear me...callin' (For you) For you...'Cuz it's [CHORUS 2x] It's been too long and I'm lost without you What am I gonna do Said I been needin' you, wantin' you(baby) Wonderin' if ur the same and who's been with you Is ur heart still mine I wanna cry sometimes I miss you iiiii iiiii (imiss you) iiiii iiiii [BRIDGE] I...can't...wait...no...more Since you went away I Don't really feel like talkin' Don't wanna hear them bugme Baby do you understand me I can't do but bewithout you [CHORUS 3x] It's been too long and I'm lost without you (Tell me what I'm gonna do) What am I gonna do Said I been needin' you, wantin' you Wonderin' if ur the same and who's been with you Is ur heart still mine I wanna cry sometimes I miss you damn wat een mooi liedje is dit...

appelsap
06-02-2003, 20:40
for me :Iluvu: ... :Iluvu: :verliefd: :verliefd:

Lady_Cazawia
06-02-2003, 22:33
zo'n mooi liedje echt waar :(.....nobody can take her place.

cheetah
08-02-2003, 10:34
dat liedje is gewoon zo mooi he.. :verdriet:

PABLO_ESCOBAR
08-02-2003, 14:34

While all the time that I was loving you You were busy loving yourself I would stop breathing if you told me to Now you're busy loving someone else Eleven years out of my life Besides the kids I have nothing to show Wasted my years a fool of a wife I shoulda have left your ass a long time ago Well I'm not gon cry, I'm not gon cry, I'm not gon shed no tears No, I'm not gon cry, it's not the time cuz you're not worth my tears Well I'm not gon cry, I'm not gon cry, I'm not gon shed no tears No, I'm not gon cry, it's not the time, cuz you're not worth my tears I was your lover and your secretary Working every day of the week Was at the job when no one else was there Helping you get on your feet Eleven years of sacrifice And you can leave at the drop of a dime Swallowed my fears, stood by your side I shoulda left your ass a thousand times I know there are no guarantees In love you take your chances But somehow it seems unfair to me Look at the circumstances Through sickness and health 'till death do us part Those were the words that we said from our hearts So now when you say that you're leaving me I don't get that part

Angeltje
08-02-2003, 15:57
:traan2: snif snif, echt een mooi nummertje

Shining_Star
08-02-2003, 18:11
Miss you is echt een toppertje :zwaai:

cheetah
09-02-2003, 13:16
Origineel gepost door PABLO_ESCOBAR While all the time that I was loving you You were busy loving yourself I would stop breathing if you told me to Now you're busy loving someone else Eleven years out of my life Besides the kids I have nothing to show Wasted my years a fool of a wife I shoulda have left your ass a long time ago Well I'm not gon cry, I'm not gon cry, I'm not gon shed no tears No, I'm not gon cry, it's not the time cuz you're not worth my tears Well I'm not gon cry, I'm not gon cry, I'm not gon shed no tears No, I'm not gon cry, it's not the time, cuz you're not worth my tears I was your lover and your secretary Working every day of the week Was at the job when no one else was there Helping you get on your feet Eleven years of sacrifice And you can leave at the drop of a dime Swallowed my fears, stood by your side I shoulda left your ass a thousand times I know there are no guarantees In love you take your chances But somehow it seems unfair to me Look at the circumstances Through sickness and health 'till death do us part Those were the words that we said from our hearts So now when you say that you're leaving me I don't get that part Mary J Blige... die is ook echt mooi

cheetah
09-02-2003, 13:25
I can't remember why we fell apart It's something that was so meant to be Forever was the promise in the house Now more and more I wonder where you are Do I ever cross your mind, anytime? Do you ever wake up reaching out for me? Do I ever cross your mind, anytime? I miss you Still have your picture in a frame Hear your footsteps down the hall I swear I hear your voice driving me insane How I wish that you come to stay Do I ever cross your mind, anytime? Do you ever wake up reaching out for me? Do I ever cross your mind, anytime? I miss you No more loneliness and heartache No more crying myself to sleep No more wondering about tomorrow Would you come back to me, come back to me Do I ever cross your mind, anytime? Do you ever wake up reaching out for me? Do I ever cross your mind, anytime? I miss you :(

Onslaught
10-02-2003, 02:00
It's a human sign When things go wrong When the scent of her lingers And temptation's strong Into the boundary Of each married man Sweet deceit comes calling And negativity lands Cold cold heart Hard done by you Some things look better baby Just passing through And it's no sacrifice Just a simple word It's two hearts living In two separate worlds But it's no sacrifice No sacrifice It's no sacrifice at all Mutual misunderstanding After the fact Sensitivity builds a prison In the final act We lose direction No stone unturned No tears to damn you When jealousy burns Cold cold heart Hard done by you Some things look better baby Just passing through And it's no sacrifice Just a simple word It's two hearts living In two separate worlds But it's no sacrifice No sacrifice It's no sacrifice at all Cold cold heart Hard done by you Some things look better baby Just passing through And it's no sacrifice Just a simple word It's two hearts living In two separate worlds But it's no sacrifice No sacrifice It's no sacrifice at all

cheetah
10-02-2003, 23:43
die is ook mooi.. sacrifice..

cheetah
10-02-2003, 23:51
Mama please stop cryin' I can't stand the sound Your pain is painful and it's Tearing me down I hear glasses breaking As I sit up in my bed I told God you didn't mean Those nasty things you said You fight about money About me and my brother And this I come home to This is my shelter It ain't easy, growin' up in WW3 Never knowin' what love could be You'll see, I don't want love to destroy me Like it has done my family Can we work it out Can we be a family I promise I'll be better Mommy I'll do anything Can we work it out Can we be a family I promise I'll be better Daddy please don't leave Daddy please stop yelling I can't stand the sound Make mama stop cryin' 'Cause I need you around My mama she loves you No matter what she says is true I know that she hurts you But remember I love you too! I ran away today, ran from the noise Ran away (ran away) Don't wanna go back to that place But don't have no choice, no way It ain't easy, growin' up in WW3 Never knowin' what love could be But I've seen, I don't want love to destroy me Like it has done my family In our family portrait We look pretty happy Let's play pretend, let's act like it Comes naturally I don't wanna have to split the holidays I don't want two addresses I don't want a stepbrother anyway And I don't want my mom to have to change her last name! Mama'll be nicer I'll be so much better I'll tell my brother I won't spill the milk at dinner I'll be so much better I'll do everything right I'll be your little girl forever I'll go to sleep at night Daddy don't leave... daddy don't leave :kwaad:

MisZzLaiLa
11-02-2003, 19:53

iK BEN GElijk Aaliyah cd gaan luisteren echt ZIJ IS GEWOON DE BOMB! RIP! Aaliyah! we MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(:( Echt zonder dat zo'n mooie jonge vrouw overleden is....zij zou het nog verr schoppen in de musiq wereld zij kon tenminste zingen niet als die stomme Ashanti! en j lo Hun zijn vett FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maarjah leven is hard! :( byebye

cheetah
13-02-2003, 13:45
yes she was a good entertainer