Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Na Carlos Tevez moet ook Kolarov naar Juventus komen

26-06-2013, 17:46
The Serie A champions are hopeful of bringing the former Lazio full-back to Turin in a combined €23.5 million deal with the Argentine

Juventus have made Aleksandar Kolarov their second Manchester City target this summer alongside Carlos Tevez.

The Serie A outfit believe that the Serbia international will slot into their wing-back system and are hoping to take advantage of City's desire to sell the 27-year-old to secure a cut-price move.

The left-sided defender moved to the Etihad Stadium from Lazio for around €18 million in 2010 and the Premier League runners-up are willing to take something of a hit on that figure as they look to cut his €105,000-a-week earnings from the wage bill.

The Bianconeri are closing in on a deal for Tevez after agreeing an €11.8m fee, which could rise to over €17m should Juve win Serie A and reach the semi-finals of the Champions League, and they are confident of also securing Kolarov's signature for a combined outlay of around €23.5m.

The former Lazio star struggled to make an impression for City during 2011-12 and openly hinted that he would leave the Etihad Stadium if he could be guaranteed regular football elsewhere.

"I am in constant contact with my agent, so we will soon see what happens," he said in June 2012. "I am very happy here in Manchester but my goal is to play with greater regularity. I said it to [former boss Roberto] Mancini.

"Money has nothing to do with it and I have no problem with wages. It's simply that I would like to be able to feel more of a regular."

And, after making just 11 Premier League starts last season, Juventus believe that they can tempt the defender to move to Turin, although they will struggle to match his current €233,000-per-week pay.

City's move for Edinson Cavani, meanwhile, has hit a snag; their Edin Dzeko-plus-cash offer was rejected and Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis recently claimed that they are unwilling to pay his €63m buyout clause in full.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2013/06/26/4074890/juventus-target-kolarov-after-agreeing-tevez-fee?ICID=CP_3

26-06-2013, 17:50

juventus koopt alleen miskopen, wat zijn die italianen zo gierig

26-06-2013, 18:10
Ja want Tevez is geen topaankoop wil je zeggen ofwat?

26-06-2013, 18:39
topaankoop?
die gast speelde amper bij city en scoorde bijna nooit afgelopen jaar

26-06-2013, 23:20

Hij had problemen met Mancini hoor, is gewoon een topaankoop.

26-06-2013, 23:39
Faktap gewoon dat ze Tévez rugnummer 10 hebben gegeven. Dan konden ze 'm evengoed aan Vidal geven, die zie ik in de toekomst gewoon een clubicoon worden maar Vidal heeft uit respect geweigerd.

26-06-2013, 23:53
Ja, ik zag ineens staan : Tevez krijgt rugnummer van Del Piero

Ze hebben daar bij dat bestuur, echt geen respect voor Del Piero kijk maar ook hoe ze hem eigenlijk vorig seizoen hebben 'weggepest'.

Del Piero zou nu nog steeds van waarde kunnen zijn, en ik vind het dan ook nog steeds jammer dat die weg is

27-06-2013, 01:40
Prachtige zet
Nu krijgt juve meer glans
Tevez is elke nummer waard al heeft terminator m gedragen.
Kijk alleen wat tevez als invaller laat zien ,, laat staan basis... Mannetje is technisch ballvast en een kanonschot in de benen.
Jullie praten alsof pienaar of Witsel naar juve komt.

27-06-2013, 01:46
Tuurlijk is Tevez topaankoop en een beest, maar toch nummer van Piero moest vrijblijven.

27-06-2013, 01:57
Ook een mooie nummer voor tevez.
Hij gaat de spore. Van del piero een beetje doen herleven
Is maar Een Nummer

27-06-2013, 02:03
Ik denk overigens dat ze Jovetic niet meer gaan halen, dat verwacht ik wel van dit bestuur. Ze gaan dan zeggen, van ja we hebben toch al Tevez en Llorente gehaald

27-06-2013, 16:48
Liorente ook gehaald, wtf hahaha
genoeg man.
grond en luchtaanval hebben ze nu voorin.
Jovetic zou ook mooi zijn dan is het plaatje compleet, maar zo is ook goed met passend formatie eromheen, dan haal je minimaal halve finale CL

27-06-2013, 17:38

Stel je voor dat Marotta erin slaagt om Tevez, Kolarov, Jovetic en Ogbonna te halen.

28-06-2013, 00:35
Als die dat voor me elkaar krijgt, een droom die uitkomt

Endan volgend jaar Verrati halen