Bekijk volle/desktop versie : De preek van Iblis op de Dag des Oordeels!

Pagina's : [1] 2 3

26-06-2013, 02:17
Enig baatvol excuus voorhanden dan?![/SIZE]

Citaat:

[SIZE=2]The Sermon of Iblis to the Disbelievers on the Day of Judgement:

Shaytan disowns His Followers on the Day of Resurrection:

(And Shaytan will say when the matter has been decided: “Verily, Allah promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, and you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me (Shaytan) as a partner with Allah (by obeying me in the life of the world). Verily, there is a painful torment for the wrongdoers.&rdquo (Ibrahim 14:22)

Allah narrates to us what Iblis will say to his followers after Allah finishes with the judgement between His servants, sending the believers to the gardens of Paradise and the disbelievers to the lows (of the Fire). Iblis, may Allah curse him, will stand and address the latter, in order to add depression to their depression, sorrow to their sorrow and grief to their grief. He will declare,

(Verily, Allah promised you a promise of truth.) by the words of His Messengers that if you follow them, you will gain safety and deliverance. Truly, Allah’s promise was true and correct news, while I promised you then betrayed you.’ Allah said in another Ayah,

(He (Shaytan) makes promises to them, and arouses in them false desires; and Shaytan’s promises are nothing but deceptions.) (4:120)

(I had no authority over you) Shaytan will say, `I had no proof for what I called you to, nor evidence for what I promised you,

(except that I called you, and you responded to me.) even though the Messengers establish the proof and unequivocal evidences against you and affirmed the truth of what they were sent to you with. But you disobeyed the Messengers and ended up earning this fate,

(So blame me not,) today,

(but blame yourselves.), because it is your fault for defying the proofs and following me in the falsehood that I called you to.’ Shaytan will say next,

(I cannot help you), I cannot benefit, save, or deliver you from what you are suffering,

(nor can you help me.), nor can you save me and deliver me from the torment and punishment I am suffering,

(I deny your former act of associating me (Shaytan) as a partner with Allah.) or because you associated me with Allah before,’ according to Qatadah. Ibn Jarir commented; “I deny being a partner with Allah, the Exalted and Most Honored.” This opinion is the most plausible, for Allah said in other Ayat,

(And who is more astray than one who calls on others besides Allah, such as will not answer him till the Day of Resurrection, and who are (even) unaware of their calls to them And when mankind are gathered, they will become their enemies and will deny their worshipping.) (46:5-6) and,

(Nay, but they (the so-called gods) will deny their worship of them, and become opponents to them.)(19:82) Allah said next,

(Verily, the wrongdoers), who deviate from truth and follow falsehood, will earn a painful torment. It appears that this part of the Ayah narrates the speech that Shaytan will deliver to the people of the Fire after they enter it, as we stated. `Amir Ash-Sha`bi said, “On the Day of Resurrection, two speakers will address the people. Allah the Exalted will say to `Isa, son of Maryam,

(Did you say unto men: “Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah&rdquo (5:116) until,

(Allah will say: “This is a Day on which the truthful will profit from their truth.&rdquo(5:119) Shaytan, may Allah curse him, will stand and address the people,

(I had no authority over you except that I called you, and you responded to me.) Allah next mentioned the final destination of the miserable ones, who earned the disgrace and torment and having to listen to Shaytan address them, then He mentioned the final destination of the happy ones.

Source : Tafseer Ibn Katheer, Surah Ibraheem 14:22.[/SIZE]

[video=youtube;gFzx0yE2k7Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFzx0yE2k7Q[/video]

[video=youtube;KYCTdMF0FkI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYCTdMF0FkI[/video]
[SIZE=2]Wassalaam.

26-06-2013, 02:21

Citaat door Arab-ELLA:
Assalamu alikum,[/SIZE]

Citaat:
The Sermon of Iblis to the Disbelievers on the Day of Judgement:

Shaytan disowns His Followers on the Day of Resurrection:

(And Shaytan will say when the matter has been decided: “Verily, Allah promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, and you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me (Shaytan) as a partner with Allah (by obeying me in the life of the world). Verily, there is a painful torment for the wrongdoers.&rdquo (Ibrahim 14:22)

Allah narrates to us what Iblis will say to his followers after Allah finishes with the judgement between His servants, sending the believers to the gardens of Paradise and the disbelievers to the lows (of the Fire). Iblis, may Allah curse him, will stand and address the latter, in order to add depression to their depression, sorrow to their sorrow and grief to their grief. He will declare,

(Verily, Allah promised you a promise of truth.) by the words of His Messengers that if you follow them, you will gain safety and deliverance. Truly, Allah’s promise was true and correct news, while I promised you then betrayed you.’ Allah said in another Ayah,

(He (Shaytan) makes promises to them, and arouses in them false desires; and Shaytan’s promises are nothing but deceptions.) (4:120)

(I had no authority over you) Shaytan will say, `I had no proof for what I called you to, nor evidence for what I promised you,

(except that I called you, and you responded to me.) even though the Messengers establish the proof and unequivocal evidences against you and affirmed the truth of what they were sent to you with. But you disobeyed the Messengers and ended up earning this fate,

(So blame me not,) today,

(but blame yourselves.), because it is your fault for defying the proofs and following me in the falsehood that I called you to.’ Shaytan will say next,

(I cannot help you), I cannot benefit, save, or deliver you from what you are suffering,

(nor can you help me.), nor can you save me and deliver me from the torment and punishment I am suffering,

(I deny your former act of associating me (Shaytan) as a partner with Allah.) or because you associated me with Allah before,’ according to Qatadah. Ibn Jarir commented; “I deny being a partner with Allah, the Exalted and Most Honored.” This opinion is the most plausible, for Allah said in other Ayat,

(And who is more astray than one who calls on others besides Allah, such as will not answer him till the Day of Resurrection, and who are (even) unaware of their calls to them And when mankind are gathered, they will become their enemies and will deny their worshipping.) (46:5-6) and,

(Nay, but they (the so-called gods) will deny their worship of them, and become opponents to them.)(19:82) Allah said next,

(Verily, the wrongdoers), who deviate from truth and follow falsehood, will earn a painful torment. It appears that this part of the Ayah narrates the speech that Shaytan will deliver to the people of the Fire after they enter it, as we stated. `Amir Ash-Sha`bi said, “On the Day of Resurrection, two speakers will address the people. Allah the Exalted will say to `Isa, son of Maryam,

(Did you say unto men: “Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah&rdquo (5:116) until,

(Allah will say: “This is a Day on which the truthful will profit from their truth.&rdquo(5:119) Shaytan, may Allah curse him, will stand and address the people,

(I had no authority over you except that I called you, and you responded to me.) Allah next mentioned the final destination of the miserable ones, who earned the disgrace and torment and having to listen to Shaytan address them, then He mentioned the final destination of the happy ones.

Source : Tafseer Ibn Katheer, Surah Ibraheem 14:22.

[SIZE=2]Wassalaam.
Bismillaah

26-06-2013, 12:10
BarakAllahu feek for the up aghi. Ghair insha Allah!

26-06-2013, 14:00
Imaam ‘Abd Allah Ibn Al-Mubaarak heeft volgens een overleveringsketen die teruggaat tot Abu Umayya Al-Djumahi [Radhiya Allahu ‘anhu] overgeleverd dat de Boodschapper van Allah [sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa salam] gezegd heeft:

“Reken op drie tekenen van het Uur; [COLOR="Blue"]één ervan is dat men kennis gaat zoeken bij de pseudo-wetenschappers, as saagir.”

[Saheeh hadeeth. Zie Kitaab Az-Zuhd van Ibn Al-Mubaarak, verbeterd door Al-A’zami p. 20 hadeeth nr. 61. Zie ook Saheeh Al-Djaami’ As-Sagheer van Al-Albaani 2/243 hadeeth nr. 2203].

Toen Ibn Al-Mubaarak [Rahimahu Allaah] vroeg over die mensen antwoordde hij:

“Dat zijn mensen die [in de naam van de godsdienst spreken] maar in feite hun eigen meningen uiten. Dus ze kijken niet na of hun argumenten ondersteund worden door de Quran, de Sunnah en de uitspraken van de echte geleerden, al kaabir. Ze hebben de godsdienstwetenschap niet van mensen die echt kennis bezitten geleerd, maar door zelf boeken te lezen, en wie wetenschap uit boeken haalt die begaat heel veel fouten.”

Ibn Mas’uud [Radhiya Allahu ‘anhu] zou gezegd hebben:

“De mensen zullen op het rechte pad blijven zolang ze kennis opdoen van de metgezellen van de Profeet [sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa salam] en van de echte wetenschappers, al kaabir. Eens ze zich gaan laten onderrichten door pseudo-wetenschappers, as saagir, zullen ze van mening gaan verschillen en hun ondergang tegemoet gaan!”

[Zie het boek Kitaab Az-Zuhd p. 281 hadeeth nr. 815].[/COLOR]

26-06-2013, 23:50

لا تزال طائفة من أمتي ظاهرين على الحق حتى تقوم الساعة

"Er zal altijd een groep van mijn gemeenschap duidelijk op de waarheid zijn tot dat het Uur komt!"

Iemaam Ahmed ibn Hanbal zei over deze overlevering:

"Als deze geredde groep niet de Metgezellen van Hadieth (ashaboel-hadieth) zijn, dan weet ik niet wie het anders zou moeten zijn!"

(silsilat al-ahadieth as-sahiha, volume 1, pagina 541).

26-06-2013, 23:55

Citaat door Arab-ELLA:
Imaam ‘Abd Allah Ibn Al-Mubaarak heeft volgens een overleveringsketen die teruggaat tot Abu Umayya Al-Djumahi [Radhiya Allahu ‘anhu] overgeleverd dat de Boodschapper van Allah [sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa salam] gezegd heeft:

“Reken op drie tekenen van het Uur; [COLOR="Blue"]één ervan is dat men kennis gaat zoeken bij de pseudo-wetenschappers, as saagir.”

[Saheeh hadeeth. Zie Kitaab Az-Zuhd van Ibn Al-Mubaarak, verbeterd door Al-A’zami p. 20 hadeeth nr. 61. Zie ook Saheeh Al-Djaami’ As-Sagheer van Al-Albaani 2/243 hadeeth nr. 2203].

“Dat zijn mensen die [in de naam van de godsdienst spreken] maar in feite hun eigen meningen uiten. Dus ze kijken niet na of hun argumenten ondersteund worden door de Quran, de Sunnah en de uitspraken van de echte geleerden, al kaabir. Ze hebben de godsdienstwetenschap niet van mensen die echt kennis bezitten geleerd, maar door zelf boeken te lezen, en wie wetenschap uit boeken haalt die begaat heel veel fouten.”

“De mensen zullen op het rechte pad blijven zolang ze kennis opdoen van de metgezellen van de Profeet [sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa salam] en van de echte wetenschappers, al kaabir. Eens ze zich gaan laten onderrichten door pseudo-wetenschappers, as saagir, zullen ze van mening gaan verschillen en hun ondergang tegemoet gaan!”

[Zie het boek Kitaab Az-Zuhd p. 281 hadeeth nr. 815].[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Citaat door Arab-ELLA:
[SIZE=2]لا تزال طائفة من أمتي ظاهرين على الحق حتى تقوم الساعة

"Er zal altijd een groep van mijn gemeenschap duidelijk op de waarheid zijn tot dat het Uur komt!"

Iemaam Ahmed ibn Hanbal zei over deze overlevering:

"Als deze geredde groep niet de Metgezellen van Hadieth (ashaboel-hadieth) zijn, dan weet ik niet wie het anders zou moeten zijn!"

(silsilat al-ahadieth as-sahiha, volume 1, pagina 541).
alhamdoeliellaah

01-07-2013, 11:27
BarakAllahu feek for the up aghi. Ghair insha Allah!

01-07-2013, 11:30

Citaat door Arab-ELLA:
Assalamu alikum,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Wassalaam.
kan het in het Nederlands?

01-07-2013, 16:14

Citaat door dienaarwaarheid:
kan het in het Nederlands?
Had het met alle plezier in het Nederlands voor je willen plaatsen als ik het had. Ghair insha Allah!

01-07-2013, 16:41
up ! bedankt voor 't plaatsen

01-07-2013, 16:59

Citaat door Arab-ELLA:

[Zie het boek Kitaab Az-Zuhd p. 281 hadeeth nr. 815].[/COLOR]
Mooie hadith hopelijk doen de mensen er ook wat mee

01-07-2013, 17:00
Wat een enkel woord kan doen:

Volgens Abu Hurayra [Radhiya Allahu ‘anhu] heeft de Boodschapper van Allah [sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa salam] gezegd:

“Zeker, de mens zegt een woord dat de volmaakte tevredenheid van Allah waard is, zonder er goed over na te denken en Allah zal hem door dit woord enkele graden hoger brengen. Zeker, de mens zegt een woord dat de woede van Allah de Verhevene veroorzaakt, zonder er goed over na te denken, en hij zal met dit woord in de Hel geworpen worden!”

[Unaniem overeengekomen, overgeleverd door Al-Bukhari nr. 6478. Muslim nr. 2988. Malik in Al-Muwatta].[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]Volgens Ibn Umar [radhiya Allahu ‘anhu] heeft de Profeet [sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa salam] gezegd:

“Er komt een tijd waarin de mensen zich in de moskeeën zullen verzamelen en er zullen bidden terwijl er onder hen niet één enkele echte gelovige is.” [Hadeet bij Haakim in zijn Mustadrak. Hij zegt dat hij rechtsgeldig is en hij voldoet aan de voorwaarden van de Saheeh Bukhari en Muslim. Ad-Dahabi bevestigt dit].

Volgens Abu Hurairah [radhiya Allahu ‘anhu]: “Er zal een tijd komen waarin men de Quran zal reciteren terwijl het lezen niet verder reikt dan het strottenhoofd [i.c. het zal het hart niet raken] en dan zal er een tijd komen waarin de Kafier, de Munafiq en de Mushrik met de gelovige redetwisten terwijl hij de argumenten van deze laatste [i.c. de gelovige] zal gebruiken!” [Bij Hakim. Hij verklaart de keten rechtsgeldig, bevestigt door Ad-Dahabi. Zie Al-Mustadrak 4/451].[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]Tekenen van het Uur :

Overgeleverd van Abu Hurayra dat hij heeft gezegd dat de Profeet heeft gezegd:

"Het Uur zal pas aanbreken nadat de kennis wordt weggenomen, aardbevingen zullen toenemen, de tijd (periodes) dicht bij elkaar zal liggen, beproevingen zullen verschijnen en moorden zullen toenemen. Onder jullie zal ook rijkdom toenemen, totdat het overvloedig zal stromen!" door Al-Bukhari [1036]

01-07-2013, 17:00

"I had no proof for what I called you to, nor evidence for what I promised you,"

07-07-2013, 14:29

Citaat door crunchymunchy:
up ! bedankt voor 't plaatsen
Alhamdulilah. You`re most welcome sis! BarakAllahu feeki for the up! Ghair insha Allah!

07-07-2013, 14:32

Citaat door Bismilllah:
"I had no proof for what I called you to, nor evidence for what I promised you,"
Mensen dwalen zo makkelijk af onder invloed van duivelse influisteringen meis, helaas. Ghair insha Allah!

Pagina's : [1] 2 3