Bekijk volle/desktop versie : "En wij hebben enkelen van jullie gemaakt als beproeving voor anderen, zul je......!"

Pagina's : [1] 2

18-06-2013, 02:20
Assalamu alikum,

Imaam Ibnul Qayyim (rahimuhu Allah) legt uit:

AND WE HAVE MADE SOME OF YOU AS A TRIAL FOR OTHERS; WILL YOU HAVE PATIENCE?

In The Name of Allaah, The Most Merciful, The Bestower of Mercy

Allaah (The Most High) said:

وَجَعَلْنَا بَعْضَكُمْ لِبَعْضٍ فِتْنَةً أَتَصْبِرُونَ

And We have made some of you as a trial for others: will you have patience?

[Soorah Al-Furqaan]

Imaam Ibnul Qayyim (rahimahu Allah) said:

This is universal amongst all the creation- they are put to trial by one another. Those whom the Messengers are sent to are a trial for the Messengers—in calling them to the truth, exercising patience in facing their harm and bearing the difficulty in conveying the Message of their Lord. And the Messengers are a trial for those whom they have been sent to, as to whether they will obey and aid them, and testify to the truth of that which they have been sent with; or whether they will disbelieve, reject and fight them.

The ignorant people are a trial for the scholars, as to whether they will teach and advise them, whilst exercising patience in teaching, advising, guiding them and been constant in that. And the scholars are a trial for the ignorant people, as to whether they will obey them and follow their example.

The subjects are a trial for the kings and the kings are a trial for the subjects.

The poor people are a trial for the rich people and the rich people are a trial for the poor people.

The weak people are a trial for the strong people and the strong people are a trial for the weak people.

The leaders are put to trial by those who follow them and those who follow are put to trial by way of the leaders.

The slave master is put to trial by way of his slaves and the slaves are put to trial by way of the slave master.

A man is put to trial by way of his wife and his wife is put to trial by way of him.

The men are put to trial by way of women and women are put to trial by way of men.

The believers are put to trial by way of the disbelievers and the disbelievers are put to trial by way of the believers.

Those who enjoin good and forbid evil are put to trial by way of those whom they command good and forbid from evil, and those commanded with good and forbidden from evil are put to trial by way of those who command them with good and forbid them from evil…..

[Source: Ighaathatul Luhfaan: 2/170-172]

Imaam Ibnul Qayyim (rahimahu Allah) said:

And because of this the poor and weak Muslims amongst the followers of the Messengers were a trial for the wealthy people and leaders–they (i.e. these wealthy ones and leaders) were prevented from accepting Eemaan after knowing the truthfulness of the Messengers, whilst saying:

لَوْ كَانَ خَيْرًا مَا سَبَقُونَا إِلَيْهِ

“Had it (i.e. the Message of the Messenger) been a good thing, they (weak and poor) would not have preceded us thereto!”

[Soorah Al-Ahqaaf: Ayah: 11]

And (Allaah said that) they (i.e. disbelievers in the time of Nooh) said to Nooh:

أَنُؤْمِنُ لَكَ وَاتَّبَعَكَ الْأَرْذَلُونَ

“Shall we believe in you, when the lowest of the people follow you? (i.e. those without wealth or status in society)”

[Soorah Ash-Shu’araa: Ayah: 111]

وَكَذَٰلِكَ فَتَنَّا بَعْضَهُمْ بِبَعْضٍ لِيَقُولُوا أَهَٰؤُلَاءِ مَنَّ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِمْ مِنْ بَيْنِنَا

‘’Thus We have tried some of them with others, that they might say: “Is it these (poor believers) that Allah has favoured from amongst us?”

[Soorah Al-An’aam: Ayah: 53]

So when a leader of high status saw that a poor person of lowly status had preceded him in belief and in following the Messenger (sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam), he becomes furious and scornful about accepting Islaam (due to not wanting) to be similar to (that poor person of lowly status). And he says: I enter into Islaam so that I may be at the same level with this lowly one?

18-06-2013, 02:20

VERVOLG:

Az-Zujaaj (rahimahullaah) said: Perhaps a person of high status wanted to accept Islaam, but he was prevented from it so that it would not be said: ‘’someone lower than him preceded him (in Islaam);’’ so he remains upon disbelief not (wanting) a Muslim to precede him in virtue.

And the reason for some people being a trial for others is that the poor person may say, ‘’Why am I not like the rich person?’’; and the weak person may say, ‘’Why am I not like the strong one?’’; and the one afflicted may say, ‘’Why am I not like the one upon wellbeing.’’

[Allaah (The Most High) said] that the disbelievers said:

لَنْ نُؤْمِنَ حَتَّىٰ نُؤْتَىٰ مِثْلَ مَا أُوتِيَ رُسُلُ اللَّهِ

“We shall not believe until we receive the like of that which the Messengers of Allah had received”

[Soorah Al-An’aam: Ayah: 124]

This ayah was revealed concerning the trial the idol worshippers faced through the affair of the poor immigrants, such as Bilaal, khabbaab, Suhaib, Abu Dar, Ibn Mas’ood and Ammaar (radiyallaahu-anhum), and they (idol worshippers) used to say: ‘’Look at these ones that follow Muhammad and they are from our lowly ones and those under our service.

إِنَّهُ كَانَ فَرِيقٌ مِنْ عِبَادِي يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا آمَنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا وَأَنْتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ

فَاتَّخَذْتُمُوهُمْ سِخْرِيًّا حَتَّىٰ أَنْسَوْكُمْ ذِكْرِي وَكُنْتُمْ مِنْهُمْ تَضْحَكُونَ

إِنِّي جَزَيْتُهُمُ الْيَوْمَ بِمَا صَبَرُوا أَنَّهُمْ هُمُ الْفَائِزُونَ

‘’Verily! There was a party of My slaves, who used to say: “Our Lord! We believe, so forgive us, and have mercy on us, for You are the Best of all who show mercy!” But you took them for a laughingstock, so much so that they made you forget My Remembrance while you used to laugh at them! Verily! I have rewarded them this Day for their patience, they are indeed the ones that are successful.’’

[Soorah Al-Muminoon: Aayaat: 109-111]

So Allaah informed (us) that He rewarded them for their patience, just as He (The Most High) said:

وَجَعَلْنَا بَعْضَكُمْ لِبَعْضٍ فِتْنَةً أَتَصْبِرُونَ

‘’And We have made some of you as a trial for others: will you have patience?’’

Az-Zujaaj (rahimahullaah) said: That is; will you not exercise patience when afflicted and indeed you know what the patient ones will receive. I (Ibnul Qayyim) say: Allaah (The Glorified One free from all imperfections) bounded affliction with patience in this ayah and also in His saying: [ثُمَّ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ لِلَّذِينَ هَاجَرُوا مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا فُتِنُوا ثُمَّ جَاهَدُوا وَصَبَرُوا ---- ''Then, verily! Your Lord for those who emigrated after they had been put to trials and thereafter strove hard and fought (for the Cause of Allah) and were patient'' [Soorah An-Nahl: Ayah: 110]

There is no remedy like patience for the one put to trial; and if he exercises patience then that trial becomes a (source) of purification and rescue from sins, just as the bellows purifies gold and silver. Trials are the bellows of the hearts and the test for one’s Eemaan, and by way of it the truthful one is manifested in opposition to the liar. Allaah (The Most High) said:

وَلَقَدْ فَتَنَّا الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ ۖ فَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ صَدَقُوا وَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ الْكَاذِبِينَ

‘’And We indeed tested those who were before them. And Allah will certainly make (it) known (the truth of) those who are true, and will certainly make (it) known (the falsehood of) those who are liars, (although Allah knows all that before putting them to test).’’

[Soorah Al-Ankabut: Ayah: 3]

Trials categorize the people into truthful ones and liars, believers and hypocrites, good and wicked. So whoever exercises patience in facing trials, then this is a mercy for him and a safety from a greater trial due to his patience. And whoever does not exercise patience in facing a trial will fall into a trial more severe than it.

[Source: Ighaathatul Luhfaan: 2/170-172]

Which of the 2 types of patience is superior? By IMAAM IBNUL QAYYIM (rahimuhu Allah):

In The Name of Allaah, The Most Merciful, The Bestower of Mercy:

Patience is of two types:

(a) Ikhtiyaaree- i.e the patience a person exercises out of one’s free-will in choosing between good and evil without being compelled etc.

(b) Idtiraaree–i.e. the patience a person exercises when compelled to an undesirable situation etc.

The patience (that is exercised out of one’s free-will in choosing between good and evil without being compelled) is more perfect than the patience (exercised when compelled to an undesirable situation). This is because the patience (exercised when compelled to an undesirable situation) is shared between the people, and it happens (i.e. it is experienced) by one who may not (experience) the patience (exercised out of one’s free-will in choosing between good and evil). And for this reason, the patience exercised by Yoosuf (alayhis-salaam) – the truthful one– in not obeying the wife of the king and his patience upon the harm that reached him of imprisonment and discomfort is greater than his patience upon what reached him of harm from his brothers, when they threw him in the well, separated him from his father and him being sold as a slave.

[Source: Uddatus Saabireen: page: 43]

Shaykh Fawzaan -حفظه الله- stated in one of his lectures:

“Patience is that which makes a person firm upon the religion as for the person who does not have patience then this (one) is not firm upon the religion.”

الوقاية من فتن

http://www.alfawzan.af.org.sa

Meer tafsir uitleg zie:

http://abdurrahman.org/qurantafseer/tafsir/ibnkathir/TIK-025-IFrame.html

[video=youtube;Esbh_Tdkjwg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esbh_Tdkjwg[/video]

Wassalaam.

18-06-2013, 03:23
Imaam al-Barbahaaree (rahima-hullaah) mentions:

The innovators are like scorpions.

They bury their heads and bodies in the sand and leave their tails out.

When they get the chance they sting; the same with the innovators who conceal themselves amongst the people, when they are able, they do what they desire!!

Reported in ((Tabaqaatul-Hanaabilah)) – Volume 2, Page 44 and ((Manhajul-Ahmad))

Sharhus-Sunnah – Imaam al-Barbahaaree.

18-06-2013, 10:47
Assalamoe alikom,

Mooie tekst! Jazaaki Allaho gairan...!

Wassalaam,

18-06-2013, 13:14

Citaat door massin:
Assalamoe alikom,

Mooie tekst! Jazaaki Allaho gairan...!

Wassalaam,
Wa alikum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

Alhamdulilah. Allahuma ameen op je dua aghi. Wa ghairan djazak!

Graag en fisabililah met jou en een ieder gedeeld, opdat het ter diepzinnige contemplatie een innerlijke bron van groot profijt mag zijn bi idni Allah. BarakAllahu feek aghi. Ghair insha Allah!

Wassalaam.

18-06-2013, 20:13
Shaykh-ul-Islam ibn Taymiyyah (rahimahullaah) said:

“It is not for anyone to raise some person up, and call the Ummah to follow his path, treating all of those who follow him as allies, and all of those who do not as enemies, if that person is other than the Prophet (sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallaam). Likewise, it is not for anyone to raise up for (the Ummah) some opinion or quote from the words of some person, and treat all those who agree with it as allies, and all of those who do not agree with it as enemies, if those words are not from the speech of Allaah (subhanahu `wa ‘taala), or from the speech of His Messenger, or from ( ijma) those matters that the entire Ummah has agreed upon. Rather, this is from the behavior of the people of bid’ah who put up some person or some opinion and divide the Ummah with it. They ally themselves to those who agree, while treating as enemies all who do not!”

Majmoo’ Fataawa (Vol. 20, page 164).

19-06-2013, 19:07
Leugens en bedrog :

Volgens Abu Hurairah [radhiya Allahu ‘anhu] heeft de Profeet [sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa salam] gezegd:

“Het Uur zal niet slaan voordat bedriegers en leugenaars [valse profeten] gezonden zijn. Het zullen er ongeveer dertig zijn en elk van hen beweert een gezant van Allah te zijn.” [Saheeh Muslim Kitaab Al-Fitan. Zie samenvatting van de Saheeh Muslim p. 535 hadeeth nr. 2023]

Volgens Hudaiyfah [radhiya Allahu ‘anhu] heeft de Profeet [sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa salam] gezegd:

“In mijn gemeenschap zijn zevenentwintig bedriegers en leugenaars [valse profeten], onder wie vier vrouwen. Ik ben echter de Zegel van de Profetie, na mij komt er geen enkele Profeet meer.” [Rechtsgeldige hadeeth bij At-Tabaraani in Al-Mu’djam Al-Awsat en Al-Ahadeeth As-Saheeha 4/645, hadeeth nr. 1999]

01-07-2013, 15:14
nederlandse titel, maar Engelse tekst?

07-07-2013, 14:28
Ayat al Kursi beschermt tegen de djinn:

“Iedereen die dit (ayat al Kursi) reciteert als hij in de ochtend opstaat wordt beschermd tegen de djinn tot de avond, en iedereen die dit in de avond reciteert wordt beschermd tegen de djinn tot de dageraad.”

Deze hadith van de Profeet (vrede en zegeningen zij met hem) staat overgeleverd in Al-Hakim en is sahih verklaard door Al-Albaani (rahimuhuAllah).

07-07-2013, 23:01
Mensen en djin`s die voor de Hel zijn geschapen:

"En voorzeker, Wij hebben velen van de djin`s en de mensen voor de Hel geschapen. Zij bezitten harten waarmee zij niet begrijpen en zij bezitten ogen waarmee zij niet zien en zij bezitten oren waarmee zij niet horen, zij zijn degenen die als het vee zijn! Zij dwalen zelfs nog erger! Zij zijn degenen die de achtelozen zijn!" Q. 7:179 .[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]“Toen zij dwaling verkozen, liet Allah hun harten dwalen!” (Soerat as-Saaf:5)

02-08-2013, 01:02

HADITH 24

Volgens Aboe Dzarr al-Ghifari(Allahs welbehagen zij met hem) behoort volgens de profeet van Allah (Allahs zegen en vrede zij met hem) tot hetgeen hij van zijn Heer, de Machtige en Verhevene, overgeleverd heeft, dat Hij 1 gezegd heeft:

‘O, Mijn dienaren! Ik heb voor Mijzelf onrechtvaardigheid beslist uitgesloten en heb dat ook aan jullie onder elkaar verboden. Behandelt elkaar dus niet onrechtvaardig.

O,Mijn dienaren! Jullie dwalen allemaal, behalve degene die Ik geleid heb; vraagt Mij dus om leiding en Ik zal jullie leiden.O, Mijn dienaren! Jullie lijden allemaal honger,behalve degene die Ik gevoed heb; vraagt Mij dus om voedsel en Ik zal jullie voeden. O, Mijn dienaren! Jullie zijn allemaal naakt, behalve degene die Ik gekleed heb; vraagt Mij dus om kleding en Ik zal jullie kleden.O, Mijn dienaren! Jullie maken dag en nacht fouten en Ik vergeef alle zonden; vraagt Mij dus om vergiffenis en Ik zal jullie vergeven.

O, Mijn dienaren! Jullie zijn niet in staat om Mij nadeel toe te brengen en jullie kunnen Mij dus ook geen nadeel berokkenen; jullie zijn niet in staat Mij van nut te zijn en jullie kunnen dus ook niet nuttig voor Mij zijn. O,Mijn dienaren! Al zouden jullie van de eerste tot de laatste mens en djinn 1 net zo vroom zijn als de vroomste ziel onder jullie, dan zou dat niets aan Mijn heerschappij toevoegen. O, Mijn dienaren! Al zouden jullie van de eerste tot de laatste mens en djinn net zo laaghartig zijn als de meest laaghartige onder jullie, dan zou dat niets aan Mijn heerschappij afdoen.O,Mijn dienaren! Al zouden jullie van de eerste tot de laatste mens en djinn, allemaal op één open vlakte staan en zouden jullie je verlangen aan Mij kenbaar maken, dan zou Mijn bezit-al zou Ik iedereen geven wat hij verlangde-niet méér verminderen, dan dat wat een naald aan de zee onttrekt, wanneer zij daarin gedoopt wordt !2 .

O, Mijn dienaren! Jullie daden zijn (uitsluitend) voor jullie rekening en daarnaar zullen jullie beloond worden. Laat daarom iemand die iets goeds ontvangt 3 Allah prijzen en laat degene die iets anders ontvangt, niemand anders dan zichzelf daar een verwijt van maken!'

Overgeleverd door Moslim

1 Er is hier sprake van een zogenaamde hadith qodsi (letterlijk: een heilige hadith).

Dit is een hadith waarvan de inhoud door Allah aan de profeet (Allahs zegen en vrede zij met hem) geopenbaard is, maar waarvan de bewoording van de profeet (Allahs zegen en vrede zij met hem) zélf is. Een hadith qodsi maakt dus absoluut geen deel uit van de heilige Qor'an.

1 Met een djinn wordt hier een bovenzintuiglijk wezen bedoelt, dat uit het element vuur is geschapen.
2 Als je een naald in de zee doopt, dan verdwijnt daar slechts een minuskuul waterdruppeltje uit wat aan de naald blijft hangen als je de naald weer uit de zee haalt. Hiermee word vermindering van Allahs bezit vergeleken.
3 Dat wil zeggen: in het hiernamaals

02-08-2013, 01:30
Volgens Anas [Radhiya Allahu ‘anhu] heeft de Boodschapper van Allah [sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa salam] gezegd:

“Er komt een tijd waarin degene die zich geduldig aan zijn godsdienst vasthoudt zal zijn als iemand die een brandende steenkool vast heeft!”

[Rechtsgeldige hadeeth bij At-Tirmidhi. Veel ahadeeth getuigen van zijn rechtsgeldigheid –shawaahid-. Zie Djaami’ Al-Usuul van Ibn Kathir 4/10 hadeeth nr. 7455]

02-08-2013, 01:35

Moge Allah wata3ala je rijkelijk belonen!

02-08-2013, 01:53

Citaat door Thinkxx:
Moge Allah wata3ala je rijkelijk belonen!
Alhamdulilah. Allahuma ameen op je oprechte dua lieve oeghty! BarakAllahu feeki lieverd!

Was me een waar en plezierig genoegen fisabililah met je gedeeld te hebben! Ghair insha Allah!

03-09-2013, 12:03

149. Al-Haakim Aboo ‘Abdullaah al-Haafidh, informed me from Aboo ‘Alee al-Hussain ibn ‘Alee al-Haafidh, who heard from Ja’far ibn Ahmad ibn Sinaan al-Waasitee, who heard from Ahmad ibn Sinaan al-Qataan, who said:

"There is no innovator in the world except that he hates the People of Hadeeth. Whenever a man innovates, the sweetness of the ahaadeeth is removed from his heart!”[3]

150. Al-Haakim informed me from Aboo al-Hussain Muhammad ibn Ahmad al-Handhalee, who heard from Aboo Ismaa’eel Muhammad ibn Ismaa’eel at-Tirmidhee, who said:

“I and Ahmad ibn al-Hasan at-Tirmidhee were with the Imaam of the Religion Aboo ‘Abdullaah Ahmad ibn Hanbal when Ahmad ibn al-Hasan said to him, ‘O Aboo Abdullaah! They mentioned to Ibn Abee Qutailah, in Makkah, about the People of Hadeeth. So he (Ibn Abee Qutailah) replied, ‘The People of Hadeeth are a bad people’.’

Ahmad ibn Hanbal stood up and shook the dust off his clothes and left, saying, ‘Zindeeq (heretic), Zindeeq, Zindeeq,’ until he entered his home!”[4]

151. Al-Haakim Aboo ‘Abdullaah informed me from Aboo Nasr Ahmad ibn Sahl al-Faqhee in Bukhaara, who heard Aboo Nasr ibn Salaam al-Faqhee say:

“There is nothing more difficult upon the heretics and more hated to them than the listening and transmitting of ahaadeeth, with their asaaneed!”[5]

152. I heard al-Haakim say, that he heard the Shaykh Aboo Bakr Ahmad ibn Ishaaq ibn Ayyoob al-Faqhee say whilst he was debating with a man:

“‘Such a person related to me…’ (i.e. he related a hadeeth to the man).

The man replied, ‘Leave this relating business, up to where will you relate from.’ So the Shaykh responded by saying:

‘Stand O unbeliever, it is not allowed for you to enter my home after this!’

He turned to us and said:

‘I have never said this to anyone before him, not to enter my house, except him.’”[6]

153. I heard Aboo Mansoor Muhammad ibn ‘Abdullaah ibn Hamshaad the scholar az-Zaahid, raheemahullaah, say that he heard Aboo al-Qaasim Ja’far ibn Ahmad al-Muqree ar-Raazee say that it was read over ‘Abdur-Rahmaan ibn Abee Haatim ar-Raazee and I was listening, that he heard his father the Imaam of his country Aboo Haatim Muhammad ibn Idrees al-Handhalee ar-Raazee say:

“The traits of Ahlul-Bid’ah are that they battle with the people of narrations! A trait of the Zanaadiqah is that they name the people of narrations as Hashwiyyah, intending by that the relegation of the narrations. A trait of the Qadariyyah is that they name Ahlus-Sunnah as Mujabbirah. A trait of the Jahmiyyah is that they name Ahlus-Sunnah as Mushshabihah. A trait of the Rawaafidhah is that they name the People of Hadeeth as Naabitah or Naasibah.”[7]

154. It is all from party spirit, as there is no name for Ahl us-Sunnah except the name Ahlul-Hadeeth (The People of Hadeeth)!

155. I see that the Ahl ul-Bid’ah, by attaching these names to Ahl us-Sunnah, are following the behaviour of the unbelievers, may Allaah curse them, who were present in the time of the Messenger of Allaah, (Sallallaahu ‘alayhi was-sallam)! They sought to harass him by calling him names. Some of them would say that he is a magician. Some would say a sorcerer. Some would say a poet. Some would say a madman, a charmer, a fabricator or a liar. The Prophet, (Sallallaahu ‘alayhi was-sallam), was far and free from those abuses. He was merely a Messenger, Mustapha, and a Prophet, (Sallallaahu ‘alayhi was-sallam).

“See how they can make similitudes for you. So they have gone astray and they will not be able to find the (straight) path!”[8]

156. Also the innovators, may Allaah destroy them, seek to attack and try to cause controversy over the carriers and transmitters of his ahaadeeth, those who seek to follow him and seek guidance through his Sunnah. They are known as the People of Hadeeth! They labeled them as Hashwiyyah, Mushshabihah, Naabitah, Naasibah or Jabariyyah. The People of Hadeeth are far (protected) from these labels, being free, pure and clean from them!

They are not anything, other than the people of the complete Sunnah; the approved way; the level path and the decisive proofs. Allaah, The Most Majestic, has given them the tawfeeq to adhering to His Book, His Revelation and His Message, they follow the Messenger of Allaah, (Sallallaahu ‘alayhi was-sallam), through his narrations in which he ordered with good for his Ummah, by way of speech and actions, and in which he kept them from evil. He (Allaah) helped them to follow his, (Sallallaahu ‘alayhi was-sallam), Seerah and achieve guidance by attaching themselves to his Sunnah. He made the ones who adhere to it his closest allies!

He (Allaah) opened their hearts to love him and the aa’immah of His Sharee’ah and the scholars of the Ummah. One who loves a people, then he will be with them on the Day of Resurrection, as the Messenger of Allaah, (Sallallaahu ‘alayhi was-sallam), said:

“A man will be with those whom he loves!” [9]

f o o t n o t e s:

1 Sooratul-Muhammad (47):23
2 Sooratul-Hajj (22):18
3 Related in al-Ma’rifah (p.4) and also related by al-Baghdaadee in Sharf Ashaab ul-Hadeeth (p.7) with a Saheeh isnaad.
4 Related in al-Ma’rifah (p.4) and also related by al-Baghdaadee (p.74)
5 Related in al-Ma’rifah (p.4) and also related by al-Baghdaadee (p.73-74)
6 Also related by as-Subkee in at-Tabaqaat (3:10). Its isnaad is Saheeh
7 [Ibn Abee Haatim also mentions it in his Usoolus-Sunnah wa ‘Itiqaad ud-Deen (p.21-22), al-Laalakaa’ee (
2:179) and adh-Dhahabee in Mukhtasir al-‘Uloom (256). The isnaad is Saheeh.
8 Sooratul-Furqaan (25):9
9 Related by al-Bukhaaree (6168), Muslim (2640), Aboo Daawood (5127) and at-Tirmidhee (2505-2507).]

Pagina's : [1] 2