Bekijk volle/desktop versie : One foot here and one foot there

Pagina's : [1] 2 3 4 5

13-10-2012, 17:32
In very short terms, how would you describe being of the generation Moroccans with a foot in each culture,
one in Europe and one in Morocco?

This topic is in English as I do not speak dutch
Hoping for responces

13-10-2012, 17:37

I don't see it like that, don't see myself half - half. I see myself as a Muslima and respect the county where I was born and live and the country where my parents where born. Don't have a thing with a culture. And don't love one more than the other.

13-10-2012, 17:39

Citaat door Faith_:
I don't see it like that, don't see myself half - half. I see myself as a Muslima and respect the county where I was born and live and the country where my parents where born. Don't have a thing with a culture. And don't love one more than the other.
That's a good take on it :-) Sounds reasonable :-)

13-10-2012, 17:42

Citaat door Babydoll89:
That's a good take on it :-) Sounds reasonable :-)
=) And you, how do you see it?

13-10-2012, 17:52

Citaat door Faith_:
=) And you, how do you see it?
I pretty much agree, but it's different I believe (perhaps a little) here in Norway as we don't have a moroccan community such as yours. I identify myself as a a muslima and Moroccan no doubt about that, but I guess I lack a little of that cultural aspect of it :-)

13-10-2012, 18:01

Citaat door Babydoll89:
I pretty much agree, but it's different I believe (perhaps a little) here in Norway as we don't have a moroccan community such as yours. I identify myself as a a muslima and Moroccan no doubt about that, but I guess I lack a little of that cultural aspect of it :-)
I understaind, think that's the best way to find my place in this world.
Now you found here a community full of moroccans so you never have to be without them

13-10-2012, 18:09

Citaat door Faith_:
I understaind, think that's the best way to find my place in this world.
Now you found here a community full of moroccans so you never have to be without them
It has it's advantages, but to be quite frank I think I've counted more disadvantages
Some people are really sweet and nice, but others are just pure evil haha

13-10-2012, 18:17
you're here @ the wrong place, the most of the members here are fulltime unhappy housewifes and speak only dutch

13-10-2012, 18:22

Citaat door Babydoll89:
It has it's advantages, but to be quite frank I think I've counted more disadvantages
Some people are really sweet and nice, but others are just pure evil haha
So true! To bad, so much call themselfs a Muslim but they are just like a devil. May Allah guide everyone to the right path.

13-10-2012, 18:25

Citaat door AbouRfissa:
you're here @ the wrong place, the most of the members here are fulltime unhappy housewifes and speak only dutch

That's a very sad generalization.. Hope it's not true

Citaat door Faith_:
So true! To bad, so much call themselfs a Muslim but they are just like a devil. May Allah guide everyone to the right path.
Amen inshallah :-)

13-10-2012, 18:25

Citaat door Babydoll89:
In very short terms, how would you describe being of the generation Moroccans with a foot in each culture,
one in Europe and one in Morocco?

This topic is in English as I do not speak dutch
Hoping for responces
Why would u have one foot seperated from the other when the ground ur walking on is just as dirty, no matter where u go.

13-10-2012, 18:26
I definately feel like i'm with one foot in each culture. Obviously i'm a muslima first but as far as i'm concerned i never really feel like i completely fit in a culture and that's fine. when ur focussed on ur own things in life you don't really feel left out or anything like that. at the end of the day we're all just living our lives as we see fit.

13-10-2012, 18:29

Citaat door QueenBee:
Why would u have one foot seperated from the other when the ground ur walking on is just as dirty, no matter where u go.
Fair enough.. I guess you are right.

13-10-2012, 18:29

Citaat door Babydoll89:
That's a very sad generalization.. Hope it's not true
Amen inshallah :-)
believe me, i dont talk shit

give it some time and you will see that less than 10 members will post in your topic

13-10-2012, 18:35

Citaat door SweetestTaboo:
I definately feel like i'm with one foot in each culture. Obviously i'm a muslima first but as far as i'm concerned i never really feel like i completely fit in a culture and that's fine. when ur focussed on ur own things in life you don't really feel left out or anything like that. at the end of the day we're all just living our lives as we see fit.
Agreed=D

Pagina's : [1] 2 3 4 5