Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Overig - Flowertjes; texts, quotes & poems

30-07-2012, 00:35

Sometimes, follow your heart means losing your mind..

Sometimes you have to forget what you feel and remember what you deserve

Its crazy how you can go months or years without talking to someone, but they still cross your mind everyday...

30-07-2012, 00:41

If fighting, crying, and trying doesn't change anything, maybe you're doing it for the wrong person with the wrong reason

Never give up on anything, especially if it's the reason you're still smiling

The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all your mistakes and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely

its easier to pretend that you don't care, than to admit that its killing you...

30-07-2012, 00:55

I love sleeping, because dreams are better than reality..

It's hard to wait around something you know won't happen, but it's even harder to stop waiting when you know it's everything you want

I wonder what crosses your mind when you see my nam..

The best revenge is to show them that you're life is getting better after they're gone..

30-07-2012, 00:57
Is meeplaatsen toegestaan ?

30-07-2012, 01:06

The most beautiful smile is the one that struggels through tears..

It's amazing how quickly your mood can change, how deep your heart can sink and how how much one person can affect you..

Things change. Doesn't mean they get better..

Someday, someone will walk in to your life make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else

: Sometimes, you don't know why you like someone. Sometimes, there are no reasons why, even if you try harder to find it.

30-07-2012, 01:08

Citaat door miss_laila9:
Is meeplaatsen toegestaan ?

Uhmm, nee wil t echt flowertjes topicje houden x

30-07-2012, 01:12

You always fall for the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time and sometimes for the most unexpected reason.

if you cant get someone off your mind they are probably supposed to be there

30-07-2012, 01:46

Citaat door Flowertje_:
Uhmm, nee wil t echt flowertjes topicje houden x

oke,i understand
upp dan maar !