Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Taarabt : ' Ik ben jong , ik geef toe dat ik fouten heb gemaakt '

27-06-2012, 16:48
Asked by Aufait Morocco, Adel Taarabt returns to his conflicts with Gerets and talks about his future.

Not transfer to Adel Taarabt this summer, it will be in the colors of QPR next season it will evolve. Wishes to extend his club and he wants to stay for playing time and show what he can: "Normally, next year, I see the Queen Park Rangers. My goal is to play a good season at a club like QPR where I can play every game. I have a good time to catch the big clubs at the end of next season "

On the national team he believes he made mistakes he regretted and wished to return to defend the colors of his country: "I admit that these are errors. I am young. The first time it's true that I made a mistake by leaving the group the day before the match against Algeria but during the African Cup, I was professional to the end. I am a very nice guy who loves his country. "

Now the question is whether the future Eric Gerets will leave a new chance to "badboy" Lions of the Atlas ...

http://marocfootball.info/lions-de-l-atlas/10132.html

27-06-2012, 16:52

Gewoon oproepen en duidelijke afspraken maken. Geen grote mond meer en ten alle tijden de keuze van de trainer accepteren. Wanneer je speelt dan word er van je verwacht dat je mee verdedigt en in de omschakeling moet je de bal eerder afspelen, niet altijd voor eigen succes gaan wanneer je ziet dat een team genoot er beter voor staat. Bij qpr heeft hij echt goed gespeeld de laatste paar maanden, hij verdedigde netjes mee en speelde vaker de bal af.