Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Het verrichten van de wassing voor het bidden met een steen ? Hoe?

22-05-2012, 00:04
Salam3allaykoem ,
Ik had een vraagje, door omstandigheden zit mijn hele onderbeen in het gips en mag ik het dus ook niet nat maken! Mijn vraag is hoe moet ik mezelf wassen voor het verrichten van een gebed? Ik weet dat je het met een steen kan doen, alleen weet nou niet precies of ik dan bijvoorbeeld wel me gezicht e.d moet nat maken ofwat? En hoe gaat het allemaal in zijn werking? Ik hoop dat iemand me zou kunnen helpen!

Shokran !xxx

22-05-2012, 00:33

salam alaikum zuster. Wat erg voor je dat je been in het gips zit. Mijn opa die deed de wassing ook met steen.En ik zag dat hij de steen gebruikte als een waterbron. (dus gewoon doen alsof dat water is) Als je het met steen doet moet je het volgensmij wel in zijn geheel met steen doen. Dus niet voor de helft steen en de andere helft water. Alahoe 3alam. Hopelijk heb je hier wat aan Ghair insha Allah

22-05-2012, 00:47

Citaat door independent070:
Salam3allaykoem ,
Ik had een vraagje, door omstandigheden zit mijn hele onderbeen in het gips en mag ik het dus ook niet nat maken! Mijn vraag is hoe moet ik mezelf wassen voor het verrichten van een gebed? Ik weet dat je het met een steen kan doen, alleen weet nou niet precies of ik dan bijvoorbeeld wel me gezicht e.d moet nat maken ofwat? En hoe gaat het allemaal in zijn werking? Ik hoop dat iemand me zou kunnen helpen!

Shokran !xxx
Wa alikum assalam oeghty,

Hierbij ter info en ter nasieha fisabililah het onderstaande aan uitleg van de kibaar ulaama. Insha Allah heb je er baat bij oeghty. Moge allah subhanahu watahala je been spoedig doen genezen. Ameen. Ghair insha Allah!

Fatwas on Medical Issues and the Sick>Rulings related to Taharah of the sick>Taharah and Salah performed by the sick:

Taharah and Salah performed by the sick :

Question: We have received many questions regarding the ruling on Taharah (ritual purification) and Salah (Prayer) of a sick person. The following is a detailed reply:

Answer:

All praise be to Allah Alone, and peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions.

Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) has legislated performing Taharah for every Salah. Removal of Hadath (ritual impurity that invalidates ablution) and Najasah (impurity) from clothes, body, and the place of Salah are two of the conditions of Salah.

If a Muslim wants to offer Salah, they should perform the well-known Wudu' (ablution) to remove minor Hadath (ritual impurity that necessitates ablution) or perform Ghusl (full ritual bath) to remove major Hadath (ritual impurity that necessitates full bath). If a person answers the call of nature, they should perform Istinja' (cleansing the private parts with water after urination or defecation) or Istijmar (cleansing the private parts with a hard material after urination or defecation) before performing Wudu' so that the purification and cleansing are complete.
The following is an explanation of some rulings related to this issue:

Using water to cleanse oneself from all that comes out of the front and back passage (urethra and anus), such as urine and feces, is obligatory. The one who sleeps or breaks wind need not perform Istinja'. They should perform Wudu' only, because Istinja' is legislated to remove impurities, and in case of sleeping or breaking wind there are no impurities to be removed.

Istijmar is a substitute for Istinja' and it is done using stones or any hard material. It is necessary to use three pure stones or more. It was authentically reported that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Anyone who performs Istijmar, let him do it with an odd number of stones. He (peace be upon him) also said: When any of you goes to defecate, he should take with him three stones to cleanse himself; they will be sufficient for (cleansing) him. (Related by Abu Dawud) The Prophet (peace be upon him) forbade using less than three stones as related by Muslim.

It is not permissible to perform Istijmar with dung, bones, food or anything that is considered sacred. It is better to perform Istijmar with stones, toilet paper, adobe, and the like and then use water afterwards, for stones remove the impurity itself, while water purifies the area, which is more effective. It is optional for a person to perform either Istinja' or Istijmar (with stones or similar materials) or both of them.

It was reported that Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: When the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) entered the privy, I and another young boy like me used to carry a water skin and a pointed staff, and he would cleanse himself with water. (Agreed upon by Al-Bukhari and Muslim) It was also reported that `Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her) said to a group of women: Tell your husbands to clean themselves (their private parts) with water, for I am too shy to tell them that. The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) used to do so.(Ranked as Sahih [authentic Hadith] by Al-Tirmidhy)

If a person wants to use only one method (i.e. water or stones), it is preferred to choose water, because it cleanses the area, removes the impurity itself and its traces and is more thorough in cleansing. If a person chooses to use stones only, they should use three, if they can cleanse the area; but if they are not enough, they should use four or five (or more) until the area is clean. However, it is better to use an odd number of stones, based on the instruction of the Prophet (peace be upon him): Anyone who performs Istijmar, let him do it with an odd number of stones. It is not permissible to perform Istijmar with the right hand, based on the Hadith narrated by Salman: He (meaning the Prophet, peace be upon him) forbade any of us to cleanse himself with his right hand (after urination or defecation). The Prophet (peace be upon him) also said: None of you should hold his penis with his right hand while urinating, nor wipe himself clean with his right hand after defecating.

However, if the left hand has been cut off, broken, or such like, it is permissible to perform Istijmar with the right hand; there is nothing wrong with this. Still, performing Istijmar together with Istinja' is better and more perfect.

22-05-2012, 00:48
Vervolg;

Shari`ah (Islamic law) is based on facility and providing ease; Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) has, therefore, lightened the duties of worship on those who have a valid excuse, so they can worship Him easily, without inconvenience or hardship. He (Exalted be He) says: ...and has not laid upon you in religion any hardship And: Allâh intends for you ease, and He does not want to make things difficult for you. And: So keep your duty to Allâh and fear Him as much as you can The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: When I command you to do anything, do of it as much as you possibly can. And: The religion (of Islam) is easy.

A sick person who is unable use water - to be cleansed of minor Hadath through Wudu' (ablution) or major Hadath through Ghusl - due to weakness, or fear that their illness will become worse, or recovery will be delayed, may perform Tayammum (dry ablution with clean earth). This is done by striking clean dust with one's hands once, then wiping one's face with the palms of the hands and fingers, and then wiping the (back of the) hands with the palms. Allah (Exalted be He) says: But if you are ill or on a journey, or any of you comes after answering the call of nature, or you have been in contact with women (i.e. sexual intercourse), and you find no water, then perform Tayammum with clean earth and rub therewith your faces and hands. A person who is unable to use water fall under the same ruling as one who is unable to find water, for Allah (Glorified be He) says: So keep your duty to Allâh and fear Him as much as you can The Prophet (peace be upon him) also said: When I command you to do anything, do of it as much as you possibly can. Moreover, he (peace be upon him) said to `Ammar ibn Yasir: It would have been sufficient for you to do this. He (peace be upon him) then struck the earth with his hands one time and then wiped over his face and hands.

It is not permissible to perform Tayammum except with clean earth that has dust.

Tayammum should be preceded by intention, because the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Actions are according to intentions, and each person will have but that which he intended.

The sick fall under one of the following categories regarding Taharah:

1- A mildly sick person with no fear that using water may lead to death, severe sickness, delay of recovery, or increase of pain, such as headaches, toothaches, and suchlike, or is able to use warm water and there is no possibility of harm, in which case it is not permissible to perform Tayammum. It is permitted in order to ward off harm, but they are not likely to be harmed and because they can find water, they are obliged to use it.

2- A sick person whose condition involves a risk of death or loss of a limb, or the fear of further sickness that may lead to death or the loss of a limb, in which case it is permissible for them to perform Tayammum. Allah (Exalted be He) says: And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allâh is Most Merciful to you.

3- A sick person who is suffering from an ailment that hinders movement and there is no one to bring them water, in which case it is permissible to perform Tayammum. If the sick person cannot perform Tayammum by themselves, others can help them do so. Moreover, if their bodies, clothes or mattress becomes soiled with Najasah without being able to remove it or purify themselves from it, it is permissible for them to perform Salah in this state. Allah (Glorified be He) says: So keep your duty to Allâh and fear Him as much as you can In any case, it is not permissible for them to delay Salah beyond its due time due to being unable to perform Taharah or remove Najasah.

4- A person who is suffering from a wound, a sore, a broken bone, or a disease in which the use of water may cause harm, then they become Junub (in a state of post-sexual ritual impurity), it is permissible for them to perform Tayammum, based on the evidence mentioned above. If they are able to wash the sound parts of their body, they must do so, and perform Tayammum for the rest.

5- If the sick person is in a place where there is no water or dust, and there is no one to bring them either of them, they may offer Salah in the manner that suits their circumstance. They should not delay Salah. Allah (Glorified be He) says: So keep your duty to Allâh and fear Him as much as you can.

6- A sick person who suffers from incurable urinary incontinence, continuous bleeding or breaking wind should perform Wudu' for every Salah after the beginning of its due time. They should wash any soiled parts of their body or clothes. They should assign a pure garment for Salah, if this is possible. Allah (Exalted be He) says: ...and has not laid upon you in religion any hardship And: Allâh intends for you ease, and He does not want to make things difficult for you. The Prophet (peace be upon him) also said: When I command you to do anything, do of it as much as you possibly can. They should take precautions to prevent urine or blood from smearing their clothes, bodies, and the place in which they will pray.

They can recite from the Mus-haf (copy of the Qur'an) and offer Salah as much as they would like until the due time of Salah is over, then they should repeat Wudu', or perform Tayammum if they are unable to perform Wudu'. The Prophet (peace be upon him) ordered the woman who experienced Istihadah (abnormal vaginal bleeding outside the menstrual or post-partum period) to perform Wudu' for every Salah. Moreover, any urine that comes out (of a urinary incontinent patient) during the due time of Salah after having purified themselves for offering it will not affect the validity of their Wudu'.

If one wears a splint, they can wipe over it during Wudu' or Ghusl along with washing the rest of the limb. If wiping over the splint and washing the rest of the limb causes harm, it is sufficient to perform Tayammum instead of the place of the splint and the injured limb, or the injured area that may be harmed by washing.

Tayammum is invalidated by everything that invalidates Wudu', the ability to use water, and its availability after initially lacking it.
May Allah grant us success.

[Issued by His Eminence Shaykh `Abdul-`Aziz ibn `Abdullah ibn Baz, may Allah be merciful to him].

Fatwas of Ibn Baz>Volume 10>Book of Taharah>Chapter on Tayammum>How should a sick person perform Tayammum :

Question: I cannot perform Wudu' (ablution) myself due to my illness. There is also no one who can help me. Is it permissible for me to perform Tayammum (dry ablution with clean earth)? The hospital cleans its walls, floors, and mattresses daily, how can I perform Tayammum in this case?

Answer:

If the sick person does not have someone to help them perform Wudu' or cannot do it themselves, they can perform Tayammum. Allah (Glorified be He) says: But if you are ill or on a journey, or any of you comes after answering the call of nature, or you have been in contact with women (i.e. sexual intercourse), and you find no water, then perform Tayammum with clean earth and rub therewith your faces and hands. Moreover, anyone who is unable to use water or perform Tayammum is excused, but they are obliged to perform Salahs (Prayers) at their due times without performing neither Wudu' nor Tayammum, because Allah (Glorified be He) says: So keep your duty to Allâh and fear Him as much as you can The Prophet (peace be upon him) also said: Anything I have forbidden to you, avoid it; and anything I have commanded you [to do], do as much of it as you can.

During one of the travels of the Prophet (peace be upon him), some of the Sahabah (Companions of the Prophet) performed Salah without having performed either Wudu' or Tayammum due to lack of water. Being among them, the Prophet (peace be upon him) did not condemn this. During this journey, the necklace of Lady `Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her) was lost, so some of the Sahabah (may Allah be pleased with them) went to search for it upon an order from the Prophet (peace be upon him). Not having found it when the due time to offer Salah arrived, they performed Salah without performing either Wudu' or Tayammum. Tayammum was not yet prescribed and they had no water. It was thanks to this incident that Tayammum was prescribed.

This is the course of action that a sick person should pursue if they cannot use water and do not have anyone to help them perform Wudu'. They should perform Tayammum, if clean earth is available. Tayammum using earth can be performed directly or by first placing it in a container or a vessel. Tayammum suffices instead of Wudu' under such circumstances.

Negligence in this matter is not acceptable. Rather, all hospitals should take it into their consideration. Before performing Wudu' or Tayammum, the patient should perform Istinja' (cleansing the private parts with water after urination or defecation), if water is available, or perform Istijmar (cleansing the private parts with a hard material after urination or defecation). It is not necessary to use water to cleanse the genital area; pure handkerchiefs and the like, such as stones, earth, and suchlike can be used instead and will be sufficient to remove impurities. The genital area should be wiped not less than three times. If this is not sufficient to purify it, then continuing to wipe is obligatory until purification is reached. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Whoever cleanses his private parts with stones should do it with odd number of stones. It was authentically reported that he (peace be upon him) forbade cleansing the private parts with less than three stones. He (peace be upon him) also forbade cleansing the private parts with bones and dung, saying: They do not purify. May Allah grant us success.

Wassalaam.

22-05-2012, 01:03

Citaat door independent070:
Salam3allaykoem ,

Shokran !xxx
Salamu 3alaykum,

Je doet gewoon normaal al wudu en in plaats van dat je 3x je voeten wast, wrijf je 1 keer over je gips sprenkelend met water zoals je over een ledere kous (khufayn) zou wrijven.

(Bulugh al Maraam, hadieth 115 en 116 en analogie)

23-05-2012, 09:39
Ohhww Shokran zusterss en broeders !!
Ghairr Insha'Allah xxxx

23-05-2012, 20:32

Citaat door SHOARMATJE:
alsof je daar schoon van word

een steen

word wakker mens
Ik denk dat jij eerder moet wakker worden broeder want taymoum staat heel bekend in de ahadieth, en als het in ahadieth staat dan zal het zeker een effect hebben op reiniging.