Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Juventus are Leandro Damiao's first choice ahead of Real Madrid, says agent

03-05-2012, 23:23
The 22-year-old has been linked to a host of Europe's elite clubs and his representative has declared that he would prefer a move to the Bianconeri over Real Madrid

Juventus will be Leandro Damiao's first choice destination should he leave Internacional in the summer transfer window, according to the player's agent Vinicius Prates.

The Brazilian striker has been the subject of much transfer speculation with Tottenham Hotspur and Real Madrid among others reportedly interested in his services, but his representative believes that the Bianconeri would be his client's preferred choice.

"Leandro really likes Juventus, he wants to play for them because they are one of the best teams in the world. Juventus are our first choice," Prates stated to TuttoMercatoWeb.

"Leandro is a valuable player, he has a lot of eyes on him, from all over Europe.

"I had contact with [Fabio] Paratici and [Giuseppe] Marotta last year. I know that compared to the directors of Real [Madrid], Paratici and Marotta are better, so I would say that Leandro prefers Juventus to Real Madrid."

Damiao has been capped by his country five times and is largely expected to lead the line for Brazil at the World Cup in 2014.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/05/01/3072860/juventus-are-leandro-damiaos-first-choice-ahead-of-real