Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Badr wil nog 1 keer laten zien wie de beste kickbokser is..

21-04-2012, 09:24
...en zich daarna weer vol op zijn bokscarriere storten.
Dus al die praatjes van mgarba weer dat ie stopt met boksen omdat t niks wordt en hij geen kans maakt blabla. BULLSHITT!

-------------------------------

Gisteren heeft K-1 Global bekendgemaakt dat zij Badr Hari hebben gecontracteerd voor een comeback in het kickboksen. Hari zal dit jaar een gooi doen naar de wereldtitel K-1.

De officiële persconferentie van K-1 Global is als volgt:
x

PRESS RELEASE

April 19, 2012

Badr Hari wants to become the K-1 World Grand Prix champion!

The new organization K-1 Global and President of K-1 Global, Mr. Mike Kim, signed one of the biggest fighters in the world, Badr Hari, to fight for a chance to become the 2012 K-1 World Grand Prix Champion.

Badr Hari is currently training in the USA with the world-famous maker of champions, Naazim Richardson. Hari’s goal is to become a World Boxing Champion within three years.

Hari says he’s excited about training with Richardson: “I have just finished the first six weeks of intensive training, including a high altitude training camp in California. I am in great shape and we have made a plan for the next three years, leading to the ultimate goal... becoming the world heavyweight champion in boxing. The past weeks we’ve been working mostly on my technique as a boxer.”

Richardson says he believes in Hari’s incredible potential: “Every century, a number of unique talents are born. Those talents have the capacity to make it to the absolute top of the world. Badr is one of those unique talents. He has the perfect fighting mentality, an amazing reach, an incredible punch, and technically it’s looking great. On top of that, his physique works to his advantage. He is the ultimate fighting machine. I support Badr's wish to take one more shot at the K-1 World Grand Prix Title. It's also his way of showing respect to the sport of kickboxing.

This move will not interfere with our training program and says everything about his unique status in the world. No matter where in the world, everyone wants to see Badr fight. He will probably be the first martial artist in the world who will be the greatest in multiple disciplines.”

Badr Hari says: “They (K-1) have gone far in persuading me to show the world who is currently the best kickboxer on the planet. I think this is a beautiful challenge. At the same time, I will continue my planned route, with full enthusiasm, to become the world champion in boxing. I would love to retire internationally as the K-1 World Grand Prix champion. That's a title that's not yet on my record. K-1 has convinced me to say yes to their proposal of fighting one last time on the international stage.”

Mr. Mike Kim, president of K-1 Global, is proud to have Badr Hari fight for K-1 saying: "This was one of our biggest wishes. He is the biggest and most sensational fighter in the world. The attention and exposure will be huge and everybody wants to see him fight one more time at the international stage. "

Hari's first fight will take place on May 27 in Madrid. If he wins, he will also participate to the final qualifications in October and the K-1 World Grand Prix Final in December. Hari is convinced he will strap the belt around his waist in December. "It's a beautiful thought to show all my fans in the world one more time who the best K-1 fighter is."

21-04-2012, 10:17

we zullen zien hoe ver hij het schopt.
ik gun hem het beste maar je moet realistisch zijn op dit moment heeft hij niks te zoeken op het wereldtoneel heavyweight boxing

dat is ook de reden dat hij nu met deze uitspraak komt

Badr Hari is currently training in the USA with the world-famous maker of champions, Naazim Richardson. Hari’s goal is to become a World Boxing Champion within three years.

3 jaar fulltime trainen. who knows.

21-04-2012, 11:27

Citaat door Mocro_Styl0:
we zullen zien hoe ver hij het schopt.
ik gun hem het beste maar je moet realistisch zijn op dit moment heeft hij niks te zoeken op het wereldtoneel heavyweight boxing

dat is ook de reden dat hij nu met deze uitspraak komt

3 jaar fulltime trainen. who knows.
wat een debielen reactie!
waar heeft hij beweerd dat hij er dan nu wel klaar voor is?
oefening baart kust! dat is de gedachte..

21-04-2012, 12:41

Citaat door zrirek_:
wat een debielen reactie!
waar heeft hij beweerd dat hij er dan nu wel klaar voor is?
oefening baart kust! dat is de gedachte..
'' op dit moment heeft hij niks te zoeken op het wereldtoneel heavyweight boxing''
zelfs badr hari zou dit niet tegenspreken wie ben jij dan wel niet a debiel n essa7.

als hij het nu al aankon wat denk je dat hij nu nog zou gaan kickboxen? denk logisch na a hoofd.
wacht om het makkelijk voor je te maken:

in het boksen praten ze op het wereldtoneel over :

Citaat:

Haye and Klitschko should earn around £20m to split between them."

Meanwhile, Barry Hearn, chairman of sport promotion firm Matchroom Sport, believes it is the TV money that is most important.

"How much they make is down to pay-per-view buys," he says.

"I think David will be disappointed if he doesn't make at least £6m to £8m. This fight should have a gross market value of £20m."
en dat na 1 gevecht

en kickboxen?
voor het winnen van een geheel toernooi
k1 prijzengeld 500.000 was het voorheen

dit jaar wel op 2.000.000

21-04-2012, 13:45

Mensen onderschatten Profboxen Badr Hari is 28 jaar en nog niet eens begonnen aan profboxen, Mike Tyson was 20 jaar toen die regerend World champion was

21-04-2012, 13:48

Citaat door clichy_Riffie:
Mensen onderschatten Profboxen :hhi: Badr Hari is 28 jaar en nog niet eens begonnen aan profboxen, Mike Tyson was 20 jaar toen die regerend World champion was
Mike Tyson is one of a kind.

21-04-2012, 13:52

Citaat door Largo0:
Mike Tyson is one of a kind.
jaa maar Badr hari is telaat begonnen, profboxen komt veel bij kijken, 12 rondes lang en als je straks in de 30 bent en je eerste wedstrij gaat vechten, weet ik niet of Badr dat volhoud, hij kan beter gewoon Kickboxen blijven doen