Bekijk volle/desktop versie : ..Islamic Quotes/Pictures/Sayings/Hadtih/Qur'an Topic..

Pagina's : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

12-04-2012, 23:58

As Salamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuhu..
Ik zal in deze topic plaatjes met tekst plaatsen met betrekking tot de Islam..
Ik zou zeggen; Check het,, leer ervan en zeg het voort!
Mee plaatsen mag! Dus laten we er wat moois van maken..

13-04-2012, 00:24

[/FONT" -->

13-04-2012, 00:26

[FONT=Book Antiqua]”Sometimes there are worries and concerns in your heart, you need someone to speak to but those around you may not understand you, even if they understood your words, the words that will come out will not do justice to how you are feeling. Turn to Allah, for it is He who knows you better than yourself and knows how you are feeling. It is He who understands you and can help you more than anyone else.”[/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]
''Any attachment to anything other than Allah will let you down at some point. Only Allah can be your best friend. Only Allah can never let you down. Praises are to the Creator, the Sustainer, the Giver of all things.''[/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]”Being a Muslim is so peaceful. Never do you have to stress or worry, never do you have to shout or be angry, never do you have to feel sad or emotional about meaningless things. Whenever something good happens you say Alhamdullillah, and whenever something bad happens you say Alhamdullillah. A Muslim is always happy with his state, for in every situation there is a blessing for him. Never do you have to beg anyone for anything, you simply turn to Allah and ask Him whatever you want. Whenever you feel depressed you listen to the Quran or pray and you feel rock solid again. You don’t even have to get expensive facial treatments because Allah gives you light upon light which makes you shine brighter than the sun. In every praising of your Lord there is a reward, and even for smiling you get rewarded. It’s truly great to be a Muslim.’’[/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]Life asked Death: ‘’Why do people love me but hate you?’’
Death replied: ‘’Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth.’’[/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]
Ayatul Kursi (2:255)

Allahu la illaha illah huwal hayyul qayoum
La taghuduhu sinatun wala naum
La hu maa fi samawati wa ma fel ard
Man thalladi yashfa`u indahu illah bi idnih
Ya lamu ma bayna aydihim wa ma ghalfahum
Wa laa yuhithuna bishayin min ilmihi ila bima sha’
Wasia kursi yuhu samawati wal ard wala ya`uduhu hifduhuma
wa huwal aliyul adiem.[/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]”What is love? Love is when Khadijah (r.a) spent her entire wealth on this Deen for the Man she loved.Love is when the Prophet (s.a.w) took the glass that Aisha (r.a) drank from and put his lips on the exact place she put her’s and then drank. Love is when the Prophet (s.a.w) had a race with Aisha (r.a) and joked with her when she lost. Love is when Zainab (r.a) would sacrifice her most prized possession, her everything for her Husband. Real Love is not based on romance, candle light dinners and walks along the beach rather it is based On respect, compromise, care and trust.’’[/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]”And seek help through patience and prayer, and indeed, it is difficult except for the humbly submissive [to Allah].” - Surat Al-Baqarah (2:45)[/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]“When you recite the Qur’an, we place an invisible barrier between you and those who do not believe in the life to come. We have put covers on their hearts that prevents them from understanding it, and heaviness in their ears.” (Qur’an 17:45-46)

[HR][/HR]

13-04-2012, 00:34

[FONT=Book Antiqua]

”They are your garments, and you are their garments…” (Quran 2:187)
- the marriage role is one of comforting, protecting, and adorning the other.-

[/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]

Your wife

Love her when she sips on your coffee or tea. She only wants to make sure it tastes just right for you.

Love her when she ‘push’ you to pray. She wants to be with you in Jannah.

Love her when she asks you to play with the kids. She didn’t make them on her own.

Love her when she is jealous. Out of all the men she can have, she chose you.

Love her when she has annoying little habits that drives you nuts. You have them too.

Love her when her cooking is bad. She tries.

Love her when she looks dishevelled in the morning. She always grooms herself up again.

Love her when she asks to help with the kids homework. She only wants you to be part of the home.

Love her when she asks if she looks fat. Your opinion counts, so tell her she’s beautiful.

Love her when she looks beautiful. She’s yours so appreciate her.

Love her when she spends hours to get ready. She only wants to look her best for you.

Love her when she buys you gifts you don’t like. Smile and tell her it’s what you’ve always wanted.

Love her when she has developed a bad habit. You have many more and with wisdom and politeness you have all the time to help her change.

Love her when she cries for absolutely nothing. Don’t ask, tell her its going to be okay.

Love her when whatever you do is not pleasing. It happens and will pass.

Love her when she tells you how to drive. She only wants you to be safe.

Love her when she argues. She only wants to make things right for both.

Love her because she gave up her house and family for you.

Love her because she is yours. You don’t need any other special reason.

Lastly Respect!

[/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]Your husband

Love him when he forget that special occasion. For him every moment with you is special, so he doesn’t need an occasion.

Love him when he comes late from the Masjid. He wants to make sure he is early with you in Jannah.

Love him when he admonishes you to do the hijaab. He wants to be sure you enshrouded by Allah’s Mercy when you leave the home.

Love him when he is jealous. Out of all the women he could have, he chose you to be his wife!

Love him when he is working till late. At least he comes home and you still get to sleep and wake up in his loving and caring arms.

Love him when he has annoying little habits that drives you nuts. You have them too (and maybe more)

Love him when does not praise your cooking. He told you as newlyweds that yours was indeed always the best.

Love him when he looks dishevelled. He was more busy caring for the family than grooming himself. By the way he is cute!

Love him when he does not help in the home. He is out earning a halaal (pure) income for the family.

Love him when he does not reply to your questions. He does not want to hurt your feelings or is absorbed in thinking about your welfare.

Love him when he looks beautiful. He’s yours to appreciate!

Love him when he goes out in the Path of Allah. He is preparing a blissful eternal home for you in Jannah.

Love him when he does not comment when you get angry. He is a good listener.

Love him when he buys you gifts you don’t like. Smile and tell him it’s what you’ve always wanted. He took the time and money out just for you!

Love him when he has developed a bad habit. You have many more and with wisdom and politeness you have all the time to help him change.

Love him when he is irritable and moody. Buy chocolates, massage his head and feet and just chat to him. He will become your slave!

Love him when whatever you do is not pleasing. It’s like a storm; it happens and will soon pass by.

Love him when he drives so fast. He only wants you to be there in time.

Love him when he extends his period of rest. He is re-charging himself to serve you the best.

Love him when he forgets to say ‘’I love you’’. He actually shows his love in many other ways.

Love him when he forgets to buy the bread or milk. He was rushing home to be with you.

Love him when he does not give you a chance to talk. He just knows what is in your heart and what it is you want to say.

Love him when he demands respect. After all he is thehead of the house.

Love him when he shouts the kids. He only wants to ensure they are corrected and have a good moral upbringing.

Love him because he is yours. You don’t need any other special reason..!

All this forms part of a man’s character. Your Husband is part of your life and should be treated as the King![/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]”Performing salaat is the act of cleansing the soul; one should feel calm and at ease while performing salaat; one should feel the love and mercy of Allah being showered on them whilst he stands in prayer. You are talking to your Lord when you are praying. There is no stronger connection than the one between the Creator and His creation. Performing salaat calms the troubled mind, eases the worried heart, and relaxes the stressed soul. Performing salaat comforts you, relaxes you, refreshens you. Performing salaat is the most beautiful performance there is.”[/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]”The more difficulty that Allah is putting in you right now, the more tests you’re getting, the greater you will become so embrace those tests. Yes, you might have some difficulties. Yes, things are not easy and yes, there are obstacles in life, but realize that those difficulties prepare you to be an amazing person. The more difficult things get in your life, the greater you will become so try not to complain. Try not to feel Allah doesn’t love you. He is only preparing you. Just like you’re in a weight room. If you only lift one bar, if you only run for three minutes, you’re not going to lose a lot of weight. How are you going to get strong? How are you going to get in shape? If you do a lot of work! Allah is telling you do work now because you’re going to become great. Each and every one of you has the potential of becoming great. It’s just the way you see your problems.” - AbdelRahman Murphy

13-04-2012, 01:19

[FONT=Book Antiqua]Seek and Share knowledge

The Prophet Muhammad(s.a.w) said: ”Do you know who is most generous?… Allah is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me will be those who will acquire knowledge and then disseminate it. (They) will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler.” - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 93

[HR][/HR]

13-04-2012, 14:24

[FONT=Book Antiqua]Ar-Rahim |The Merciful
He who gives blessings and prosperity, particularly to those who use these gifts as Allah has said, and is merciful to the believers in the hereafter.[/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]To those who think their efforts are wasted

Sometimes dunya can be tiring. Sometimes there is too much clutter in your mind. Sometimes there is too many you can't control and only a few things you really can control. But we can't lose sight of the goal. Any effort for the sake of Allah is never wasted. Every drop of sweat, every difficulty, every effort is noticed by Allah.

Never lose sight of the goal. & what is the goal? Returning back to the one who made you.[/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]“Allah tells us to say in Surah al-Fatihah: It is You we worship and You we ask for help and then Guide us to the straight path Have you ever thought about why it is WE and US, and not I and ME? Allah tells us to say WE worship and WE ask for help, rather than I worship and I ask for help. It was Iblis who said: I do not prostrate, I am better, I am greater, I was created from Fire etc. Do you see how Iblis always used I, I, I? Therefore, set aside your arrogance and pride that was the downfall of Iblis and think in WE, help each other, assist each other, and take care of each other, for verily, WE are all brothers and sisters in faith, and WE should all love each other for the sake of Allah.”

13-04-2012, 22:19

[FONT=Book Antiqua]If you can’t love her in a jilbab/hijab/niqab, you can’t truly love her in anything else either. She will be most beautiful to you when she is obeying her Lord. She will be the most beautiful when she is trying to make her way to Jannah. And if you can’t see the beauty in that, then your perspective of beauty is distorted. If you can’t love her enough to help her attain Jannah, then perhaps you don’t love her at all![/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]
‘’You stare at me because I’m covered. But you’d still stare if I was wearing short shorts, a tank top, an evening gown, a jumpsuit, or a dress shirt. So keep staring, because I am giving you nothing to stare at; I am covered.’’[/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]Please take the time to notice people in your life; friends , relatives and your community members and ask them how they are if they are absent for a few days check on them, life is too short to waste it on pride & arrogance.[/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]"The closest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who bows down to Allah can stand up to anything!"

13-04-2012, 22:36

[FONT=Book Antiqua]Modern Science has discovered that in the places where two different seas meet, there is a barrier between them. This barrier divides the two seas so that each sea has its own temperature, salinity, and density. For example, Mediterranean sea water is warm, saline, and less dense, compared to Atlantic ocean water.

But the Qur’an revealed this way before the modern science;
He has set free the two seas meeting together. There is a barrier between them, They do not transgress. [Quran, 55:19-20]
He is the one who has set free the two kinds of water, one sweet and palatable, and the other salty and bitter. And He has made between them a barrier and a forbidding partition. [Quran, 25:53]

SubhanAllah[/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]A muslimah kissing her husbands hand after being taught the Qur’an.[/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]"The smile on my face doesn't mean my life is perfect. It means i appreciate what i have and what Allah blessed me with."[/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]‘’When we miss a plane, lose a job, or find ourselves unable to marry the person we want, have we ever stopped to consider the possibility that it may have been for our own good?

Allah tells us in the Quran: But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.’’ (2:216)

14-04-2012, 12:22
I asked Allah to Protect me from my enemies, and i started to losing friends..

14-04-2012, 21:36
Moge Allah jou rijkelijk belonen
upie voor jou

15-04-2012, 20:39

Citaat door Ammutalah:
Moge Allah jou rijkelijk belonen
upie voor jou

Allahuma Ameen oeghti..

15-04-2012, 21:44

[FONT=Book Antiqua]This is how precious women in Islam.
A British man came to Sheikh and asked: Why is it not permissible in Islam for women to shake hands with a man? The Sheikh said: Can you shake hands with Queen Elizabeth? British man said: Of course not, there are only certain people who can shake hands with Queen Elizabeth. Sheikh replied: our women are queens and queens do not shake hands with strange men.

Then the British man asked the Sheikh:’’ Why do your girls cover up their body and hair? The Sheikh smiled and got two sweets, he opened the first one and kept the other one closed. He threw them both on the dusty floor and asked the British: If I asked you to take one of the sweets which one will you choose? The British replied: The covered one. The Sheikh said: that’s how we treat and see our woman.[/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]"If everyone is pleased with you but Allah is not, what have you gained?
And if Allah is pleased with you but no one else is, what have you lost?"[/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]‘’If Jannah is what you are aiming for, then you should stop doing things that Allah forbids, reflect upon your daily activities, seek Allah’s forgiveness and turn to the right path.’’[/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]To Allah do we turn to in times of desperate need..
We follow his path with the messenger as the lead..
This earth, this duniya, will be gone in a blink of a eye..
The final destination, The Akhirah, which is beyond infinity..
No human can fight the nature of time..
No days can be repeated..
Every moment should be used to it's fullest potential..
When time over takes, death is upon..
Every second is a gift, one that we should appreciate..
Time is money, one we cannot afford to lose..
Journey to heaven is not a free ride..
Trials and tests we must all face..
Patience is a virtue that must be attained..
By the Will of Allah, Jannah will be gained..
Life is too short to mess with it..
Complete this journey..
Before time over takes..
Treat every day as if it is your last..
Though nobody can go back and make a brand new start..
Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending..

15-04-2012, 21:57

[SIZE=1" -->Marriage to him is one half of the deen,
To please Allah is more than a dream.
He wears his beard for his Lord, to please and obey,
He turns to Allah for Salah at least five times a day.
He prays in the night and makes sure to wake you,
And strives during daylight to provide and protect you.
He lowers his gaze with firmness because he does not desire,
To displease Allah and face His just ire,
He asks advice from the ummah, and his wife too,
Before making decisions that he might later rue.
To his wife he is humble and always most kind,
Sharing his burdens with strength and clear mind.
He opens his mouth only to say what is best,
Weighing all options for denying a request.
He takes care of himself and family too
Knowing that Allah will see them through.
He is a pleasure from Allah above
Be thankful to Allah and His blessings through love..![/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]Weak Imaan Vs Strong Imaan

Weak Imaan: Live, enjoy as if you’ll die tomorrow
Strong Imaan: Worship Allah as if you’ll die tomorrow

Weak Imaan: Please yourself
Strong Imaan: Please Allah

Weak Imaan: Follow what you believe and your desires.
Strong Imaan: Follow the Qur’an and the Sunnah

Weak Imaan: Leave it to luck.
Strong Imaan: Leave it to Allah

Weak Imaan: Enjoy yourself, you are still young
Strong Imaan: Seek knowledge, you are still young

Weak Imaan: Commit sin; don’t worry, no one will know
Strong Imaan: Stay away from sin. Allah is the all seeing, all hearing, all knowing

Weak Imaan: I’ll start tomorrow InshaAllah
Strong Imaan: I'll start right now!

Weak Imaan: I am too young to die
Strong Imaan: Death can take my soul any second[/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]‘’You may be young,but you dont have time to waste. You’re never too young to die. Death doesn’t care about how old you are.’’[/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]
‘’Sisters when looking for a spouse, check to see if his salah is on point because if he cannot takecare of the rights of Allah how can it ever be expected that he will takecare of your rights as his wife?’’

15-04-2012, 22:06

[FONT=Book Antiqua]‘’The first thing for which a servant will be held to account is his prayer. If it is correct and sound, all the rest of his actions will be correct and sound, and if it is corrupt then all the rest of his actions will be corrupt.’’ - The Prophet (saw)[/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]
"It is a blessing that Allah doesn't judge us compared to what others can accomplish and do. It is a blessing that Allah rewards a person with what they, themselves are capable of. So no matter what your condition is, even if you can't do as much as the next person, keep trying because your reward is according to your capability, not the next persons."
& Alhamdulillah![/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]‘’A woman would be much better off if she could distinguish the difference between a man that flatters her and a man that compliments her. A man that spends money on her and a man that invests in her. A man that views her as property and a man that views her properly. A man that lusts after her and a man that loves her. A man that believes he is Allah’s gift to women and a man that REMEMBERS a woman was Allah's gift to a man. Know your self worth. Allah doesn’t make junk, Allah makes jewels.’

15-04-2012, 22:15

"Don’t hate all roses, if you got hurt by one thorn. Don’t lose faith in Allah, if one Dua wasn’t answered. Don’t give up all your dreams, if one didn’t come true. Don’t condemn all your friends, if one treats you differently. And be sure every NO is for a better YES. Put your trust in Allah. Allah loves those who put their trust in Him.’[/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]''Don’t wonder why Allah doesn’t grant all your wishes immediately, but rather give thanks that He doesn’t punish us immediately for all of our mistakes.’’[/FONT]

[HR][/HR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]You knock, He opens.. You attend, He welcomes.. You ask, He gives.. You sin, He tests, You repent, He forgives.. You sin again.. He forgives again.. You cry, He listens.. Everything you do, is about you; and everything He does, is about you. ‘’So which of Allah’s favours will you deny?’’ [Quran 55:13]

Pagina's : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7