Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Belhanda: 'Veel mensen vragen aan mij , waarom ik niet voor Frankrijk gekozen heb'.

28-02-2012, 18:24
During his delivery much of, and his seventh goal this season against PSG (in the 24th day of Ligue 1, 19/02/2012,), the show Telefoot on French channel TF1 on Sunday devoted a story on international Moroccan, Younes Belhanda.

The interview:

Number 10 of Montpellier Hérault SC has said that despite the stresses at the summer transfer window, it does not necessarily leave his club trainer:'' Montpellier gave me everything, I'm here and I will first make a good end of the season (...) I could very well stay two or three years longer: this is not a hindrance to stay in Montpellier. This is where I learned everything, this is a chance to learn from players like we have here and be at the head of the table.''

Younes Belhanda then his ambitions for the long term, namely the Premier League or the Bundesliga:'' I dream one day to go play in England or Germany. England, what a dream everyone, there are some very big clubs such as Arsenal who is also a club a little French (Ed.: Arsene Wenger is Alsatian). And Germany, we also see in the Champions League there are also good teams and stadiums, the atmosphere is wonderful.''

The playmaker then returned to Montpellier's choice for the national team:'' This is a personal choice, it was fun to do and today I am very happy. Many have asked me why I did not choose France, but now I make my choice, I would not go back on this choice is to respect people'' and continues:'' It there Chamakh, Hadji, Kharja: this is not a team of painter. This is an ambitious team, as the staff and Eric Gerets.''

The Moroccan is also returned to the disappointment of the CAN:'' It was poorly managed to deal the first game, and after when you lose the first game it's hard to qualify, especially when you play against Gabon that are home. But .. we learn from our mistakes. Next year, there is another CAN and I think we will be more ready and more mature in our heads. ''

The notice of Montpellier:

This report was also an opportunity for the players and the coach of MHSC to comment on Younes Belhanda:

'' There are only two years, he does not even played in CFA, it was on the bench, but in football everything goes very fast.'' Abdelhamid El Kaoutari, defender of MHSC.

'' It is important in that it bridges the gap between the middle and attack. He has this ability to eliminate players and play the rest of the team.'' Olivier Giroud, attacking the MHSC.

'' His rise is far from over: he has all the qualities and potential to shine at the top of the biggest clubs.'' Benjamin Stambouli, defender of MHSC.

'' We did not need Sunday's game (ie: against PSG) to know that this is a talented player who will progress and become a major player in our team, if it is not already.

He is a player who knows almost everything: dribbling, defending, scoring goals, he has a large amount of game but I want to say too much or we'll bite me (laughs). I hope he has thought of waiting for the right time to leave.'' René Girard, coach of MHSC.

http://marocfootball.info/lions-de-l-atlas/9032.html

[video=youtube;f-lANIOt2tY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-lANIOt2tY[/video]