Bekijk volle/desktop versie : !!De 7 instructies aan de ummah van onze Profeet, vrede en zegeningen zij met hem!!

Pagina's : [1] 2 3 4 5

23-02-2012, 19:04
Assalamu alikum,

Niemand voelt zich veilig voor Allah subhanahu watahala, behalve:

"Voelen de inwoners van de steden zich er soms veilig voor, dat Onze bestraffing in de nacht tot hen komt, terwijl zij slapen? Of voelen de inwoners van de steden zich er soms veilig voor, dat Onze bestraffing in de ochtend tot hen komt, terwijl zij spelen? Voelen zij zich soms veilig voor het plan van Allah? Niemand voelt zich veilig voor het plan van Allah, behalve het verliezende volk". > Q. 7:97-99. 

صلى الله عليه وسلم
بـسـم الله والحـمـد لله والـصلاة والـسـلام عــلى رسـول الله، وبـعـد

Hadeeth: The 7 instructions of the Prophet:

From Abu Dharr رضي الله عنه, who said: “My companion (the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم) ordered me with seven things: (1) He ordered me to love the poor and be close to them, (2) and he ordered me to look at those below me and not to look at those above me, (3) He ordered me to keep the ties of the womb even if others didn’t want to, (4) he ordered me not to ask anyone for anything, (5) he ordered me to speak the truth even if it was bitter, (6) he ordered me not to fear, for the sake of Allaah, the blame of the blamers, (7) he ordered me to frequently say: لَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ “laa hawla walaa quwwata illa billaah” (there is no might or power except with Allaah), for it is from the treasure underneath the Throne (and in another narration, “it is a treasure from the treasures of Paradise.&rdquo

[Musnad of Imaam Ahmad (5/159), Ibn Hibbaan (2041) and graded as “Saheeh” by Shaikh al-Albaanee in al-Saheehah (2166)]

Imaam Ahmad reported from al-Hakam bin Moosaa, who reported from `Abdul Rahmaan bin Abu al-Rijaal al-Madanee, who reported from `Umar, the freed slave of Ghufrah, on the authority of Ibn Ka`b, on the authority of Abu Dharr رضي الله عنه who said: “My beloved (i.e. the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم) ordained me with five things: “(1) to have mercy on the poor and that make them sit (next to me) (i.e. to take care of them); (2) and to look at those below me and not to look at those above me; (3) and to keep the ties of the womb even if others didn’t want to; (4) and to speak the truth even if it was bitter; (5) and to frequently say: لَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ “laa hawla walaa quwwata illa billaah”. (`Umar) the freed slave of Ghufrah said: “I do not know if anything from these five still exists among us except for the saying of: لَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ”

[Musnad of Imaam Ahmad (21005), and it was graded as “Dha`eef” by Shaikh al-Albaanee in al-Saheehah (5/500) due to `Umar, the freed slave of Ghufrah, who was declared as “Dha`eef” by the scholars.]

Shaikh al-Albaanee رحمه الله further said: “By Allaah! The words of `Umar, the freed slave of Ghufrah, at the end of the Hadeeth amazed me: “I do not know if anything from these five still exists among us except for the saying of: لَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ”.” [al-Saheehah (5/500)]

It is really amazing. How true these words are! Especially in this age when the Sunnah is forgotten and desires are followed. How rarely do we implement them:

1. “He ordered me to love the poor and be close to them”:

The love of wealth: By only giving a meager amount to the poor, one thinks that he has done them a great favor. But what we have been instructed is to be close to them, which we have failed to do, except those whom Allaah had mercy upon.

There are many incidents that can be cited, from the lives of the Companions’ رضي الله عنهم اجمعين, on how they treated the poor and the needy. A few narrations:

Narrated Abu Dhar رضي الله عنه: While I was walking with the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم at the Hurrah of Medina in the evening, the mountain of Uhud appeared before us. The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “O Abu Dhar! I would not like to have gold equal to Uhud (mountain) for me, unless nothing of it, not even a single Dinar remains of it with me, for more than one day or three days, except that single Dinar which I will keep for repaying debts. I will spend all of it (the whole amount) among Allaah's slaves like this and like this and like this.” The Prophet pointed out with his hand to illustrate it and then said: “O Abu Dhar!” I replied, “Labbaik wa Sa'daik, O Allaah's Apostle!” He said صلى الله عليه وسلم: “Those who have much wealth (in this world) will be the least rewarded (in the Hereafter) except those who do like this and like this (i.e., spend their money in charity).” Then he ordered me: “Remain at your place and do not leave it, O Abu Dhar, till I come back.” He went away till he disappeared from me. Then I heard a voice and feared that something might have happened to Allaah’s Apostle, and I intended to go (to find out) but I remembered the statement of Allaah’s Apostle that I should not leave my place, so I kept on waiting (and after a while the Prophet came), and I said to him: “O Allaah's Apostle, I heard a voice and I was afraid that something might have happened to you, but then I remembered your statement and stayed (there).” The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “That was Gabriel who came to me and informed me that whoever among my followers died without joining others in worship with Allaah, would enter Paradise.” I said: “O Allaah's Apostle! Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft?” He صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft.” [Saheeh al-Bukhaaree (1408, 2388, 6268) and Saheeh Muslim (1660, 1661)]

`Urwah bin al-Zubair said that once Mu`aawiyah had sent 100,000 Dirham to `Aaishah رضي الله عنها. By Allaah! The evening did not pass by but she had distributed it (completely). Her salves told her: Had you bought for us some meat with only a Dirham! She said: Why did you not inform me?

Um Dhurrah (the female servant of `Aaishah) said: Ibn al-Zubair sent two bags containing a total of 100,000 (dinars/dirham) to `Aaishah رضي الله عنها. She started distributing it to the people. When the evening came, she said to her servant: Where is my food? Um Dhurrah said: O Mother of the believers! Had you bought some meat with at least a dirham! She (`Aaishah) said: Do not blame me. Had you reminded me, I would have purchased it.

Narrations about the Companions being generous are many. Abu Bakr رضي الله عنه spending everything he had in Jihaad; `Umar رضي الله عنه bringing out half of his wealth for Jihaad; `Umar رضي الله عنه carrying loads of food items (wheat, oil etc) on his own shoulders for distributing it to the poor. Abu Talhah رضي الله عنه distributing his best property, his garden, in charity upon hearing a single verse of Surah aal-`Imraan (3):92.

This wealth is the property of Allaah تعالى which he bestowed upon us as a blessing so that we give it back to Him (by distributing it in His cause) and get in return more of it.

{The likeness of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allaah is as the likeness of a grain (of corn); it grows seven ears, and each ear has a hundred grains. Allaah gives manifold increase to whom He wills. And Allaah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower.} [Surah al-Baqarah (2):261]

Narrated Mus`ab bin Sad رضي الله عنه: The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “You gain no victory or livelihood except through (the blessings and invocations of) the poor amongst you.” [Saheeh al-Bukhaaree (2896)]

23-02-2012, 19:05

VERVOLG:

2. “and he ordered me to look at those below me and not to look at those above me”:

The love of fame and dunya: Every person has some sort of Hasad (jealousy and envy) in him. Those, on whom Allaah bestows His mercy, control it; but others do not. A jealous person would wish evil for others and will be happy when misfortunes befalls them. Hasad is among the most destructive emotions or feeling which a man may have towards his fellow human being.

The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم, in many Ahaadeeth, forbade that a person should be jealous against his brother in Islaam. And one of the cures is to look at those below us, and not above us. By doing this, one will realize the favors that Allaah has bestowed upon him, and will be thankful to Him, rather than being jealous of others.

Narrated Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه: Allaah's Apostle صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “If anyone of you looked at a person who was made superior to him in property and (in good) appearance, then he should also look at the one who is inferior to him, and to whom he has been made superior.” [Saheeh al-Bukhaaree (6490) and Saheeh Muslim (5267)]

Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه said: Allaah’s Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “Look at those who stand at a lower level than you but don't look at those who stand at a higher level than you, for this would make the favors (conferred upon you by Allaah) insignificant (in your eyes).” [Saheeh Muslim (7070)]

3. “and to keep the ties of the womb even if others didn’t want to”:

The love of the first two factors leads to severing in ties of kinship: How difficult it is to maintain ties of kinship and how easy it is to break it. Look around us, there is hardly any house which does not have this fitnah, except those on whom Allaah bestowed His Mercy. Conflicts between father and son, brother and brother, mother and daughter. The love of wealth and fame and dunya are the root causes for this fitnah. Otherwise, why would a father who brought up his child with such care and attention, looking for his every need, all of a sudden becomes his enemy, if not the love of this dunya.

Narrated Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه: The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “The word 'Ar-Rahm (womb) derives its name from Ar-Rahman (i.e., one of the names of Allaah) and Allaah said: 'I will keep good relation with the one who will keep good relation with you, (womb, i.e. kith and kin) and sever the relation with him who will sever the relation with you, (womb, i.e. kith and kin).” [Saheeh al-Bukhaaree (5988)]

Narrated Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه: The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “Allaah created His creation, and when He had finished it, the womb, got up and caught hold of Allaah whereupon Allaah said: ‘What is the matter?’ On that, it said, ‘I seek refuge with you from those who sever the ties of kith and kin.’ On that Allaah said: ‘Will you be satisfied if I bestow My favors on him who keeps your ties, and withhold My favors from him who severs your ties?’ On that it said: 'Yes, O my Lord!' Then Allaah said: 'That is for you.’” Abu Hurairah added: If you wish, you can recite: {Would you then if you were given the authority, do mischief in the land and sever your ties of kinship.} [Surah Muhammad (47):22] [Saheeh al-Bukhaaree (4832, 7502) and Saheeh Muslim (4640)]

4. “he ordered me not to ask anyone for anything”:

The love of wanting more: Narrated Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه: The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “Allaah did not send any Prophet but that he shepherded sheep.” His companions asked him: “Did you do the same?” The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم replied: “Yes, I used to shepherd the sheep of the people of Makkah for some Qirats.” [Saheeh al-Bukhaaree (2262)]

Narrated Al Miqdaam رضي الله عنه: The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “Nobody has ever eaten a better meal than that which one has earned by working with one's own hands. And indeed the Prophet of Allaah, Dawood, used to eat from the earnings of his manual labor.” [Saheeh al-Bukhaaree (2072)]

Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه reported: Allaah's Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “Zakariyya عليه السلام was a carpenter.” [Saheeh Muslim (5863)]

`Umar ibn al-Khattaab رضي الله عنه said: “I see a man that impresses me, so I ask, ‘Does he have a profession (through which he earns money)?’ So if they say: ‘No’, then he falls from my eyes (and I do not respect him).” [Kanz al-Ummaal (4/123)]

Bakr bin `Abdullaah al-Muznee said that `Umar bin al-Khattaab رضي الله عنه said: “meager amount of wealth earned is better than asking (begging) people.” [Kanz al-Ummaal (4/123)]

Narrated Sahl bin Sa`d رضي الله عنه: I heard Ibn Az-Zubair رضي الله عنهم who was on the pulpit at Makkah, delivering a sermon, saying: “O men! The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم used to say: ‘If the son of Aadam were given a valley full of gold, he would love to have a second one; and if he were given the second one, he would love to have a third, for nothing fills the belly of Aadam's son except dust. And Allaah forgives he who repents to Him.’” Ubai said: “We considered this as a saying from the Qur’aan till the Surah (beginning with) {The mutual rivalry for piling up of worldly things diverts you...} – [Surah al-Takaathur (102):1)] was revealed.” [Saheeh al-Bukhaaree (6438, 6439) and Saheeh Muslim (1744, 1745)]

5. “he ordered me to speak the truth even if it was bitter”:

The love of the dunya compels a person to lies and cheating habits in his worldly affairs. That is why we are informed by Allaah to be with the people of truth and to stay firm upon the truth.

Allaah تعالى says:

{O you who believe! Be afraid of Allaah, and be with those who are true (in words and deeds)} [Surah Tawbah (9):119]

He تعالى also says:

{O you who believe! Keep your duty to Allaah and fear Him, and speak (always) the truth.} [Surah al-Ahzaab (33): 70]

He تعالى also says:

{And whenever you give your word (i.e. judge between men or give evidence), say the truth even if a near relative is concerned} [Surah Al-An`aam (6):152]

Narrated `Abdullaah: The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “Truthfulness leads to righteousness, and righteousness leads to Paradise. And a man keeps on telling the truth until he becomes a truthful person. Falsehood leads to al-Fajur (i.e. wickedness, evil-doing), and al-Fajur (wickedness) leads to the (Hell) Fire, and a man may keep on telling lies till he is written before Allah, a liar.” [Saheeh al-Bukhaaree (6094) and Saheeh Muslim (4725, 4726, 4727)]

23-02-2012, 19:06
SLOT:

6. “he ordered me not to fear, for the sake of Allaah, the blame of the blamers”:

Allaah تعالى says:

﴿يأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ مَن يَرْتَدَّ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِى اللَّهُ بِقَوْمٍ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُ أَذِلَّةٍ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَعِزَّةٍ عَلَى الْكَـفِرِينَ يُجَـهِدُونَ فِى سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَلاَ يَخَـفُونَ لَوْمَةَ لائِمٍ ذلِكَ فَضْلُ اللَّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَن يَشَآءُ وَاللَّهُ وَسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ﴾
{O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion (Islaam), Allaah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, fighting in the way of Allaah, and never fearing the blame of the blamers. That is the Grace of Allaah which He bestows on whom He wills. And Allaah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower.} [Surah al-Maa’idah (5):54]

Imaam Ibn Katheer رحمه الله said in his Tafseer:

“{Fighting in the way of Allaah, and never fearing the blame of the blamers} nothing prevents them from obeying Allaah, establishing His Law, fighting His enemies, enjoining righteousness and forbidding evil. Certainly, nothing prevents them from taking this path, neither someone who seeks to hinder them, nor one who blames or chastises them.”
--end of quote

Shaikh Al-Sa`dee رحمه الله said in his Tafseer:

“{fighting in the way of Allaah} with their wealth and their lives, with their speech and their actions.

{and never fearing the blame of the blamers} rather, they go forth, seeking the pleasure of Allaah and fear His blaming over the blaming of the creation. And this shows the strength in their concern and their determination. The weak heart means weak concern, which breaks the determination upon hearing the blame of the blamers, and which fades away the strength upon the rebuking of the rebukers. In their hearts there is worship of other than Allaah, because of what is in there from the deference for the creation and putting ahead their pleasure and blames over the commandments of Allaah. A heart is not safe from worshiping other that Allaah (i.e. shirk) unless a person, for the sake of Allaah, does not fear the blame of the blamers.”
--end of quote

Allaah تعالى also says:

﴿فَاصْدَعْ بِمَا تُؤْمَرُ وَأَعْرِضْ عَنِ الْمُشْرِكِينَ - إِنَّا كَفَيْنَـكَ الْمُسْتَهْزِءِينَ﴾
{Therefore proclaim openly (Allaah’s Message) that which you are commanded, and turn away from the Mushrikeen. We will suffice you against the mockers} [Surah al-Hijr (15): 94]

Imaam Ibn Katheer رحمه الله said in his Tafseer:

Allaah commanded His Messenger to convey what He sent him with, to proclaim and spread the Message, which means confronting the idolaters with it.

Ibn `Abbaas said that the Aayah: {Therefore openly proclaim that what you have been commanded} means, “Go ahead with it.”

According to another report it means, (افْعَلْ مَا تُؤْمَرُ) “Therefore proclaim that which you commanded.”

Mujaahid said: “It is reciting the Qur’aan aloud during prayer.”

Abu `Ubaydah reported that `Abdullaah bin Mas`ood said: “The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم was still practicing and preaching Islaam secretly until this Aayah was revealed: {Therefore openly proclaim that which you are commanded} then he and his Companions came out into the open.”

Allaah's statement:

{and turn away from idolaters. Truly, We will suffice you against the mockers} meaning - convey that which has been revealed to you by your Lord, and do not pay attention to the idolaters who want to turn you away from the signs of Allaah.”
--end of quote

Shaikh Al-Sa`dee رحمه الله said in his Tafseer:

“Then Allaah has commanded His Messenger not to show them or other than them any concern and to proclaim that which Allaah has commanded him (with) and to publicize that to everyone and not to allow any obstacles prevent him from his goal or to allow the statements of the scoffers to hinder him…”
--end of quote

7. “he ordered me to frequently say: لَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ “laa hawla walaa quwwata illa billaah”:

Narrated Abu Moosaa Al Asharee رضي الله عنه: The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم started ascending a high place or hill. A man (amongst his companions) ascended it and shouted in a loud voice, “Laa ilaaha illallaahu wallaahu Akbar.” (At that time) Allaah's Apostle was riding his mule. Allaah's Apostle صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “You are not calling upon a deaf or an absent one," and added, “O Abu Moosaa (or, O `Abdullaah)! Shall I tell you a sentence from the treasure of Paradise?” I said: “Yes.” He said: “La haul a wala quwwata illa billaah.” [Saheeh al-Bukhaaree (4204, 6384) and Saheeh Muslim (4879, 4881)]

Remembrance of Allaah, the Adhkaar, in the morning and evening are the fortification of the Muslims which the Shayaateen cannot penetrate. So, the more the remembrance a person does, the more he is protected by Allaah from the evils of the Shayaateen. But when the Muslims give up the Adhkaar and the `Ibaadah and exchange them for music, movies and idle talks, the protection is lost.

Wassalaam.

23-02-2012, 19:25
Iemaam Ibn al-Djawzi (o. 597H) rahiemehoellaah zei: `Abdoel-Wafaa `Alie Ibn `Aqiel al-Faqieh zei: Onze shaych, Aboel-Fadl al-Hamdaanie zei:

De innoveerders van de Islam, en de verzinners van de Hadieth zijn schadelijker dan de ongelovigen (moelhidien), want de ongelovigen wensen de Religie van buitenaf te verzieken en die (i.e. innoveerders), zij wensen het van binnenuit te verzieken. Zij zijn als de mensen van een stad die streven naar corruptie (van binnenuit), maar de ongelovigen zijn het die het van buitenaf hebben omsingeld. Degenen die binnenin zitten openen de vesting en dus zijn zij slechter voor de Islam dan diegene die het kleed van de Islaam niet dragen!!Al-Mawdooaat (1/51) van Ibn al-Djawzi.

23-02-2012, 20:00

Abu Hurairah [Radhiya Allahu ‘anhu] heeft overlevert dat de Boodschapper van Allah [sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa salam] gezegd heeft:

“Aan het einde der tijden zullen er bedriegers en leugenaars zijn die jullie ahadeeth zullen geven die jullie nog nooit gehoord hebben, noch jullie noch jullie ouders. Let goed op dat ze jullie niet op het verkeerde pad brengen en dat ze jullie niet verleiden!”

[Hadeeth bij As-Suyuti. Zie Tarteeb Saheeh Al-Djaami’ As-Sagheer Wa Ziyaadaatih 4/103].

23-02-2012, 21:08
Ibn Barjas (rahimahullâh) said:

“O student! If you want knowledge from its sources then you should stick to the great scholars [Kibâr-ul-'ulama]: those who have gray beards and weak bodies and have lost their power in [pursuit of] knowledge and educating. Stick to them before they disappear and take from their treasure before they take it with them. One misses the full-moon in the dark night.” (al-’Awa’iq, p. 26)

Imâm al-Âjurrî (d. 360) said:

”The scholars are the lights of the servants, the lighthouses of the countries, the pillars of the Ummah and the sources of the wisdom. They cause the wrath of the Devil. By their help, the hearts of the faithful live and because of them, the hearts of the misguided die. Their existence on earth is likened to the existence of the stars in the heaven by which one is guided by upon the land and sea. When they extinguish, one falls into confusion. When they shine, one sees clearly.” (Akhlâq-ul-‘Ulamâ´, p.10)

al-Hasan al-Basrî (rahimahullâh) said:

“The entire world is a darkness except for the sittings with the scholars.” (Jâmi’ Bayân-il-’ilm 1/114)

‘Abdullâh Âl ash-Shaykh said:

“Allâh has made the scholars into mediators between the Messengers and the people.” (ad-Durar 4/388)

23-02-2012, 21:37

Aboe Horayra ‘Abder-Rahman Ibn Sachr(Allahs welbehagen zij met hem) heeft gezegd:Ik hoorde de Boodschapper van Allah(Allahs zegen en vrede zij met hem)zeggen:

‘Jullie moeten je ver houden van datgene wat ik jullie verbied.Verricht zo veel mogelijk als jullie kunnen van datgenewat ik jullie opgedragen heb. Door hun vele vragen en meningsverschillen met hun Profeten zijn degenen die voor jullie leefden, te gronde gegaan!'

Overgeleverd door Buchari en Moslim

23-02-2012, 23:43
Volgens Abu Hurairah [Radhiya Allahu ‘anhu] heeft de Profeet [SallAllahu ‘alayhi wa selam] gezegd:

“Het Uur zal niet aanbreken voordat mijn gemeenschap stap voor stap de vroegere gemeenschappen gevolgd heeft [in hun ondergang].”

Er werd gevraagd: “O Boodschapper van Allah! Gemeenschappen zoals de Perziërs en de Romeinen?”

“Wie anders!” Antwoordde de Profeet [SallAllahu ‘alayhi wa selam].

[Saheeh Bukhari, zie samenvatting van de Saheeh van Bukhari p. 509 hadeeth nr. 2216]

24-02-2012, 01:59
Wist je dat de dode in de ochtend en in de avond zijn verblijfplaats zal zien in het graf?

‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar heeft overgeleverd dat de Profeet (vrede zij met hem) zei: ''Wanneer een van jullie dood gaat, hij zal zijn plek zien in de ochtend en in de avond. Als hij iemand van het Paradijs is, dan zal hij ook iemand van het Paradijs zijn, en als hij iemand van de Hel is, dan zal hij iemand van de Hel zijn.''

[Overgeleverd door Al-Bukhaari, Bid’ al-Khalq, 3001 Zie ook Muslim, al-Jannah wa sifat na’eemihaa, 2866].

24-02-2012, 15:17
Volgens Abu Hurairah [Radhiya Allahu ‘anhu] heeft de Profeet [SallAllahu ‘alayhi wa selam] gezegd:

“Het Uur zal niet aanbreken voordat mijn gemeenschap stap voor stap de vroegere gemeenschappen gevolgd heeft [in hun ondergang].”

Er werd gevraagd: “O Boodschapper van Allah! Gemeenschappen zoals de Perziërs en de Romeinen?”

“Wie anders!” Antwoordde de Profeet [SallAllahu ‘alayhi wa selam].

[Saheeh Bukhari, zie samenvatting van de Saheeh van Bukhari p. 509 hadeeth nr. 2216]

24-02-2012, 17:26
Imaam ‘Abd Allah Ibn Al-Mubaarak heeft volgens een overleveringsketen die teruggaat tot Abu Umayya Al-Djumahi [Radhiya Allahu ‘anhu] overgeleverd dat de Boodschapper van Allah [sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa salam] gezegd heeft:

“Reken op drie tekenen van het Uur; [COLOR="Blue"]één ervan is dat men kennis gaat zoeken bij de pseudo-wetenschappers, as saagir.”
[Saheeh hadeeth. Zie Kitaab Az-Zuhd van Ibn Al-Mubaarak, verbeterd door Al-A’zami p. 20 hadeeth nr. 61. Zie ook Saheeh Al-Djaami’ As-Sagheer van Al-Albaani 2/243 hadeeth nr. 2203].

Toen Ibn Al-Mubaarak [Rahimahu Allaah] vroeg over die mensen antwoordde hij:

“Dat zijn mensen die [in de naam van de godsdienst spreken] maar in feite hun eigen meningen uiten. Dus ze kijken niet na of hun argumenten ondersteund worden door de Quran, de Sunnah en de uitspraken van de echte geleerden, al kaabir. Ze hebben de godsdienstwetenschap niet van mensen die echt kennis bezitten geleerd, maar door zelf boeken te lezen, en wie wetenschap uit boeken haalt die begaat heel veel fouten.”

Ibn Mas’uud [Radhiya Allahu ‘anhu] zou gezegd hebben:

“De mensen zullen op het rechte pad blijven zolang ze kennis opdoen van de metgezellen van de Profeet [sallAllahu ‘alayhi wa salam] en van de echte wetenschappers, al kaabir. Eens ze zich gaan laten onderrichten door pseudo-wetenschappers, as saagir, zullen ze van mening gaan verschillen en hun ondergang tegemoet gaan!”

[Zie het boek Kitaab Az-Zuhd p. 281 hadeeth nr. 815].[/COLOR]

24-02-2012, 18:02
Iemaam al-Awzaa'ie heeft gezegd:

"Houdt jullie vast aan de overleveringen van de Selef zelfs wanneer de mensen je niet accepteren en wees gewaarschuwd voor de meningen van personen zelfs wanneer zij hun praatjes schoonschijnend maken! (Overgeleverd door al-Aadjoerrie in Ash-Sharie'ah nr. 63)

Mohammed ibn Bindaar es-Sabbaak el-Djardjaanie heeft gezegd:

Ik zei ooit eens tegen Ahmed ibn Hanbal: “Werkelijk, het wordt moeilijk voor mij om te zeggen ‘die en die is zwak’ en ‘die en die is een leugenaar’.”

Dus Ahmed zei: “Als jij nu stil blijft en ik blijf stil, wie zal dan de onwetende persoon gewaar maken van wat authentiek is en wat defectief is!!?” (Madjmoe’oel-Fataawaa van ibn Temiejah (28/231))

El-Foedayl ibn `Ijaadh heeft gezegd:

‘De zielen zijn geschapen in groepen die elkaar aantrekken. Diegene die elkaar ontmoet hebben klikken met elkaar terwijl degenen die elkaar niet ontmoet hebben elkaar afstoten! Het is onmogelijk dat een Soennie zich aangetrokken voelt tot een persoon van bid’ah behalve uit hypocrisie!’ Ibn Battah zei vervolgens in zijn commentaar op deze uitspraak van el-Fodayl: ‘el-Fodayl heeft hier gelijk, want we zien dit hedendaags met eigen ogen!’(Al-Iebaanah 2/456).

24-02-2012, 18:39

Je hebt prachtige topics, Barakallahoefiek lieve zuster! (alleen jammer dat het in het engels is soms, leest niet gemakkelijk, maar dat ligt aan mij )

24-02-2012, 19:47

Citaat door Ssweetness:
Je hebt prachtige topics, Barakallahoefiek lieve zuster! (alleen jammer dat het in het engels is soms, leest niet gemakkelijk, maar dat ligt aan mij )
Alhamdulilah! Allahuma ameen op je dua lieverd. Wa ghairan djazaki! BarakAllahu feeki voor je oprechte compliment lieve oeghty! Was me een waar en plezierig genoegen fisabililah met je gedeeld te hebben, opdat het profijtvol mag zijn bi idni Allah.Ja, ik begrijp je punt oeghty, als ik ruimer in mijn tijd zat had ik het graag willen vertalen voor je. Sorry hiervoor! Wellicht kan een goed online woordenboek voor de meest lastige woorden een uitkomst bieden. Ghair insha Allah!

24-02-2012, 22:32
De nacht en de dag zijn tekens van Allah :

< En Wij hebben de nacht en de dag tot twee Tekenen gemaakt. En het Teken van de Nacht hebben Wij donker gemaakt en het Teken van de dag hebben Wij verlichtend gemaakt opdat jullie de gunst van jullie Heer zoeken en opdat jullie de jaartelling en de berekening ervan kennen. En alle zaken hebben wij met een duidelijke uitleg uiteengezet. > Q. 17:12.

Pagina's : [1] 2 3 4 5