Bekijk volle/desktop versie : !! Prachtig: De Droom van de Profeet, vrede en zegeningen zij met hem!!

Pagina's : [1] 2

18-02-2012, 22:45
Assalamu alikum,

Last night two persons came to me (in a dream) and woke me up and said to me, ‘Proceed!’

The Dream of the Prophet Sallalahu Alaihi wa Sallam:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 87, Number 171:

Allah’s Apostle very often used to ask his companions, “Did anyone of you see a dream?” So dreams would be narrated to him by those whom Allah wished to tell.

One morning the Prophet said,

“Last night two persons came to me (in a dream) and woke me up and said to me, ‘Proceed!’
I set out with them and we came across a man Lying down, and behold, another man was standing over his head, holding a big rock. Behold, he was throwing the rock at the man’s head, injuring it. The rock rolled away and the thrower followed it and took it back. By the time he reached the man, his head returned to the normal state. The thrower then did the same as he had done before. I said to my two companions, ‘Subhan Allah! Who are these two persons?’ They said, ‘Proceed!’

So we proceeded and came to a man Lying flat on his back and another man standing over his head with an iron hook, and behold, he would put the hook in one side of the man’s mouth and tear off that side of his face to the back (of the neck) and similarly tear his nose from front to back and his eye from front to back. Then he turned to the other side of the man’s face and did just as he had done with the other side. He hardly completed this side when the other side returned to its normal state. Then he returned to it to repeat what he had done before. I said to my two companions, ‘Subhan Allah! Who are these two persons?’ They said to me, ‘Proceed!’

So we proceeded and came across something like a Tannur (a kind of baking oven, a pit usually clay-lined for baking bread).” I think the Prophet said, “In that oven there was much noise and voices.” The Prophet added, “We looked into it and found naked men and women, and behold, a flame of fire was reaching to them from underneath, and when it reached them, they cried loudly. I asked them, ‘Who are these?’ They said to me, ‘Proceed!’

And so we proceeded and came across a river.” I think he said, “…. red like blood.” The Prophet added, “And behold, in the river there was a man swimming, and on the bank there was a man who had collected many stones. Behold. while the other man was swimming, he went near him. The former opened his mouth and the latter (on the bank) threw a stone into his mouth whereupon he went swimming again. He returned and every time the performance was repeated, I asked my two companions, ‘Who are these (two) persons?’ They replied, ‘Proceed! Proceed!’

And we proceeded till we came to a man with a repulsive appearance, the most repulsive appearance, you ever saw a man having! Beside him there was a fire and he was kindling it and running around it. I asked my companions, ‘Who is this (man)?’ They said to me, ‘Proceed! Proceed!’

So we proceeded till we reached a garden of deep green dense vegetation, having all sorts of spring colors. In the midst of the garden there was a very tall man and I could hardly see his head because of his great height, and around him there were children in such a large number as I have never seen. I said to my companions, ‘Who is this?’ They replied, ‘Proceed! Proceed!’

So we proceeded till we came to a majestic huge garden, greater and better than I have ever seen! My two companions said to me, ‘Go up and I went up’ The Prophet added, “So we ascended till we reached a city built of gold and silver bricks and we went to its gate and asked (the gatekeeper) to open the gate, and it was opened and we entered the city and found in it, men with one side of their bodies as handsome as the handsomest person you have ever seen, and the other side as ugly as the ugliest person you have ever seen. My two companions ordered those men to throw themselves into the river. Behold, there was a river flowing across (the city), and its water was like milk in whiteness. Those men went and threw themselves in it and then returned to us after the ugliness (of their bodies) had disappeared and they became in the best shape.” The Prophet further added, “My two companions (angels) said to me, ‘This place is the Eden Paradise, and that is your place.’ I raised up my sight, and behold, there I saw a palace like a white cloud! My two companions said to me, ‘That (palace) is your place.’ I said to them, ‘May Allah bless you both! Let me enter it.’ They replied, ‘As for now, you will not enter it, but you shall enter it (one day)

I said to them, ‘I have seen many wonders tonight. What does all that mean which I have seen?’
They replied, ‘We will inform you:

As for the first man you came upon whose head was being injured with the rock, he is the symbol of the one who studies the Quran and then neither recites it nor acts on its orders, and sleeps, neglecting the enjoined prayers.

As for the man you came upon whose sides of mouth, nostrils and eyes were torn off from front to back, he is the symbol of the man who goes out of his house in the morning and tells so many lies that it spreads all over the world. And

those naked men and women whom you saw in a construction resembling an oven, they are the adulterers and the adulteresses;,

and the man whom you saw swimming in the river and given a stone to swallow, is the eater of usury (Riba) and

the bad looking man whom you saw near the fire kindling it and going round it, is Malik, the gatekeeper of Hell and

the tall man whom you saw in the garden, is Abraham and the children around him are those children who die with Al-Fitra (the Islamic Faith).”

The narrator added: Some Muslims asked the Prophet, “O Allah’s Apostle! What about the children of pagans?” The Prophet replied, “And also the children of pagans.”

The Prophet added, “My two companions added,

‘The men you saw half handsome and half ugly were those persons who had mixed an act that was good with another that was bad, but Allah forgave them.’”

Source:Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 87, Number 171.

18-02-2012, 23:49

Citaat door Semire7:
Up!
BarakAllahu feeki voor het fisabililah uppen van de topic oeghty!

19-02-2012, 01:31
Volgens Abu Hurairah [Radhiya Allahu ‘anhu] heeft de Profeet [SallAllahu ‘alayhi wa selam] gezegd:

“Het Uur zal niet aanbreken voordat mijn gemeenschap stap voor stap de vroegere gemeenschappen gevolgd heeft [in hun ondergang].” Er werd gevraagd: “O Boodschapper van Allah! Gemeenschappen zoals de Perziërs en de Romeinen?” “Wie anders!” Antwoordde de Profeet [SallAllahu ‘alayhi wa selam].

[Saheeh Bukhari, zie samenvatting van de Saheeh van Bukhari p. 509 hadeeth nr. 2216]

19-02-2012, 04:09
“It is not for a believer, man or woman”:

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allaah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allaah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed into a plain error” [al-Ahzaab 33:36]

Shaykh ‘Abd al-Rahmaan al-Sa’di (rahimahullaah) said:

“It is not for a believer, man or woman” means: it is not appropriate or befitting for the one who is described as a believer to do anything other than to hasten to please Allaah and His Messenger, and to flee from incurring the wrath of Allaah and His Messenger, and to obey their commands, and to avoid that which they have prohibited. It is not appropriate for a believing man or a believing woman “when Allaah and His Messenger have decreed a matter” and enjoined it, “that they should have any option in their decision”. They do not have the choice of whether to do it or not, rather the believing man and the believing woman know that the Messenger is dearer to them then their own selves, so they should not let their own whims and desires form a barrier between them and obeying the command of Allaah and His Messenger.

“And whoever disobeys Allaah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed into a plain error” means, an obvious error, because he has forsaken the Straight Path which leads to the reward of Allaah, and has strayed to another path which leads to a painful torment. So Allaah mentions first the reason for not going against the command of Allaah and His Messenger, which is faith, then He mentions the deterrent for that, which is fear of going astray, which leads to punishment and humiliation. End quote.

Source: Tafseer al-Sa’di, p. 612.

19-02-2012, 16:59

Ibn Barjas (rahimahullâh) said:

“O student! If you want knowledge from its sources then you should stick to the great scholars [Kibâr-ul-'ulama]: those who have gray beards and weak bodies and have lost their power in [pursuit of] knowledge and educating. Stick to them before they disappear and take from their treasure before they take it with them. One misses the full-moon in the dark night.” (al-’Awa’iq, p. 26)

Imâm al-Âjurrî (d. 360) said:

”The scholars are the lights of the servants, the lighthouses of the countries, the pillars of the Ummah and the sources of the wisdom. They cause the wrath of the Devil. By their help, the hearts of the faithful live and because of them, the hearts of the misguided die. Their existence on earth is likened to the existence of the stars in the heaven by which one is guided by upon the land and sea. When they extinguish, one falls into confusion. When they shine, one sees clearly.” (Akhlâq-ul-‘Ulamâ´, p.10)

al-Hasan al-Basrî (rahimahullâh) said:

“The entire world is a darkness except for the sittings with the scholars.” (Jâmi’ Bayân-il-’ilm 1/114)

‘Abdullâh Âl ash-Shaykh said:

“Allâh has made the scholars into mediators between the Messengers and the people.” (ad-Durar 4/388)

19-02-2012, 17:44
HADITH 9 :

Aboe Hurayrah ‘Abder-Rahman Ibn Sachr (Allahs welbehagen zij met hem) heeft gezegd:Ik hoorde de Boodschapper van Allah (Allahs zegen en vrede zij met hem) zeggen:

‘Jullie moeten je ver houden van datgene wat ik jullie verbied,verricht zo veel mogelijk als jullie kunnen van datgene wat ik jullie opgedragen heb. Door hun vele vragen en meningsverschillen met hun Profeten zijn diegenen die voor jullie leefden, te gronde gegaan!'

Overgeleverd door Bukhari en Moslim.

19-02-2012, 20:21

Citaat door Semire7:
^
Shoukran sis!

20-02-2012, 02:22
Soefyaan Ath-Thawrie (moge Allaah genadig met hem zijn) heeft gezegd: "Innovatie is meer geliefd bij Iblies (Shaytaan) dan ongehoorzaamheid; want voorwaar, ongehoorzaamheid wordt berouw van getoond en innovatie wordt geen berouw van getoond". [Madjmoe` Fatawaa volume 11 bladzijde 472]

Al-Hassan Al-Basrie (moge Allaah genadig met hem zijn) heeft gezegd: "Zit niet met de metgezel van innovatie; want voorwaar, hij zal jouw hart verzieken!" [Al-Bid`ah wan-Nahie 'Anhaa bladzijde 54]

20-02-2012, 14:29
Wist je dat de dode in de ochtend en in de avond zijn verblijfplaats zal zien in het graf?

‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar heeft overgeleverd dat de Profeet (vrede zij met hem) zei: ''Wanneer een van jullie dood gaat, hij zal zijn plek zien in de ochtend en in de avond. Als hij iemand van het Paradijs is, dan zal hij ook iemand van het Paradijs zijn, en als hij iemand van de Hel is, dan zal hij iemand van de Hel zijn.''

[Overgeleverd door Al-Bukhaari, Bid’ al-Khalq, 3001 Zie ook Muslim, al-Jannah wa sifat na’eemihaa, 2866].

28-02-2012, 01:57
Mensen en djins die voor de Hel zijn geschapen:

"En voorzeker, Wij hebben velen van de djin`s en de mensen voor de Hel geschapen. Zij bezitten harten waarmee zij niet begrijpen en zij bezitten ogen waarmee zij niet zien en zij bezitten oren waarmee zij niet horen, zij zijn degenen die als het vee zijn. Zij dwalen zelfs nog erger. Zij zijn degenen die de achtelozen zijn." Q. 7:179 .[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]“Toen zij dwaling verkozen, liet Allah hun harten dwalen.” (Soerat as-Saaf:5)

28-02-2012, 15:11
Mensen en djins die voor de Hel zijn geschapen:

"En voorzeker, Wij hebben velen van de djin`s en de mensen voor de Hel geschapen. Zij bezitten harten waarmee zij niet begrijpen en zij bezitten ogen waarmee zij niet zien en zij bezitten oren waarmee zij niet horen, zij zijn degenen die als het vee zijn. Zij dwalen zelfs nog erger. Zij zijn degenen die de achtelozen zijn." Q. 7:179 .

28-02-2012, 16:33
“Toen zij dwaling verkozen, liet Allah hun harten dwalen.” (Soerat as-Saaf:5)

28-02-2012, 19:05

Citaat door amel198:
uppppppp
Djazak Allahu ghairan voor het fisabililah uppen van de topic lieve oeghty!!

28-02-2012, 21:18
Het is overgeleverd dat de Boodschapper van Allaah salaallaahoe `alayhie was sallem heeft gezegd:

“Allaah de Allerhoogste zegt (in een hadieth Qoedsie):

“Als iemand een vriend van Mij als vijand neemt, dan verklaar Ik hem de oorlog!” (Boechaarie en Moslim)

11-03-2012, 16:46
Wist je dat de kleren van de mensen van het Paradijs geproduceerd zijn van de bloemen van een boom in het Paradijs?

Abu Sa'eed Al-Khudri heeft overgeleverd dat de Profeet (vrede zij met hem) zei:

''Tooba is een boom in het Paradijs, zo groot als een reis van honderd jaar! De kleren van de mensen van het Paradijs worden van de bloemen van deze boom gemaakt.''

[Overgeleverd door Ahmad Ibn Jareer & Ibn Hibbaan Zie ook Silsilat al-Hadith as-Saheehah, 4/639, no. 1985 als hasan (goed)].

'Abdullaah ibn 'Amr zei: ''Een man kwam naar de Profeet en hij vroeg hem:

''O Boodschapper van Allah, kan je me meer vertellen over de kleren van de bewoners van het Paradijs, zijn ze geschapen of worden ze gewoven?'' Sommige mensen gingen lachen.

De Profeet (vrede zij met hem) zei: ''Waarom lachen jullie? Omdat iemand iets niet wist en het heeft gevraagd aan iemand die het wel wist? Daarna draaide de Profeet zich om en vroeg:

''Waar is de man die de vraag stelde?''

De man zei: ''Hier ben ik, o Boodschapper van Allah.''

De Profeet zei: ''Nee ze worden geproduceerd door het fruit van het Paradijs.'' Drie keer[Overgeleverd door Ahmad Zie ook Silsilat al-Hadith as-Saheehah, 4/640].

Pagina's : [1] 2