Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Ayatollah Morteza Motahhari over Palestina (HELP PALESTINA!!)

29-01-2012, 21:37

Citaat door Ahlalbait-Shia1:

Ayatollah Morteza Motahhari over Palestina (HELP PALESTINA!!)

KLIK

29-01-2012, 22:50

Het hart van de profeet sallalahu aleyhi wasallam zou ook breken bij het zien van de shi'as die vanuit QOM en NAJAF zijn Ahl al Bayt vervloeken, eveneens zijn metgezellen. Als meneer met dubbele maten wil meten, best.

29-01-2012, 23:09

Citaat:

Ja, ik vervloek de vijanden van de Ahlalbait en respecteer ze niet. We kunnen weer hier gaan discussiëren over hoe Aboe Bakr de erfenis van Fatima al-Zahra (a.s) afpakte en haar ontevreden maakte. We kunnen het Hebben over Aisha bint Aboe Bakr hoe ze in strijd ging met Imam Ali (a.s) en hoe erg haar haat was jegens hem. Ik kan je vertellen over Abu 'Sufyan, Muawiya, Yazid etc. etc. je helden over hun haat jegens de Ahlalbait..

Wil je het hierover hebben, vind ik het best... Maar niet hier. Verpest het topic niet
Jij hebt weinig te vertellen jochie.

Om te beginnen..
http://www.sahih-bukhari.com/Pages/Bukhari_4_55.php
Scroll even naar hadith 589

Je zegeningen die je stuurt is onjuist.. Dat terzijde..
Zegeningen kan je op verschillende manieren sturen. En wat in deze hadith staat, zegt ELK moslim tijdens tashahudd in het gebed.

29-01-2012, 23:18

Je dient het niet alleen bij het gebed te zeggen maar altijd
Volume 4, Book 55, Number 589 :
Narrated by Abdur-Rahman bin Abi Laila

Ka'b bin Ujrah met me and said, "Shall I not give you a present I got from the Prophet?" 'Abdur-Rahman said, "Yes, give it to me." I said, "We asked Allah's Apostle saying, 'O Allah's Apostle! How should one (ask Allah to) send blessings on you, the members of the family, for Allah has taught us how to salute you (in the prayer)?' He said, 'Say: O Allah! Send Your Mercy on Muhammad and on the family of Muhammad, as You sent Your Mercy on Abraham and on the family of Abraham, for You are the Most Praise-worthy, the Most Glorious. O Allah! Send Your Blessings on Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as You sent your Blessings on Abraham and on the family of Abraham, for You are the Most Praise-worthy, the Most Glorious.' "

Het kan op verschillende manieren, en deze riwaya gaat over het gebed gezien de matn. Verspil dus onze en jouw tijd niet.

29-01-2012, 23:37

De listige shia gaat nu een klein beetje beginnen met liegen:

Citaat:
Je verspilt je eigen tijd beste Yunus..
Wat jij plaatst is de uitleg van Ibn Hajar, en het gaat om Durood gedurende het gebed.

Aangezien:

Citaat:
the same way as you blessed Abraham and his household. Verily you are worthy of all praise full of all glory!".
Dit eveneens betrekking heeft op het gebed, maar ook daarbuiten gezegd kan en mag worden. Er zijn vele andere overleveringen hierover die samen in harmonie kunnen bestaan en waarvan de authenticiteit is vastgesteld. En deze zoals ook in Sahih Bukhari is te lezen, gaat over het gebed.

Citaat:

This saying of the Prophet was in connection with the following verse of Quran which was related about the House of Abraham (AS):

They said: "Do you wonder at Allah's decree? The Mercy of Allah and His Blessings be upon you O people of the house! for He is indeed worthy of all praise full of all glory!" (Quran 11:73)
De Ahl al Bayt in deze ayaa is bedoelt voor de vrouw van Ibraheem alayhi salaam. Het frappante waar de shia mee komt is dan ook, het shi'isme erkent niet eens dat de vrouwen van de profeet onder zijn ahl al bayt vallen, en nu misbruikt ie de aya om iets aan te tonen waar we het mee eens zijn en geen probleem zien. De durood vallen niet onder de voorwaarden van het gebed, en behoren niet tot de wajibaat in het gebed zoals het geval is met Al Fatiha. De Moslims prijzen altijd de profeet sallalahu aleyhi wasallam en zijn Ahl al Bayt, ga dus niet de impressie wekken dat je de woordvoerder van de Ahl al Bayt bent of iets dergelijks.

30-01-2012, 00:00
Ik had het over de vrouwen van de PROFETEN. Niet zoveel jezelf op je hoofd slaan, dan tast je je geheugen niet aan

30-01-2012, 00:17

Als jij een moeite hebt met lezen:
(Sahih Muslim, boek 31, nummer 5923 - klik erop)
''he members of his household include his own-self and his kith and kin (who are related to him by blood)''[/SIZE]

Je maakt jezelf echt belachelijk nu, om er alles erbij te halen.. Kijk waar je heen gaat..
De zielige shia moet wel met een listig iets komen, anders is het namelijk geen shia. Heb je de hadith daarvoor gelezen, nee, want je bent een shia die copy paste. Niets meer. Je moet de voorgaande overleveringen ook lezen.

Sahih Muslim Book 031, Hadith Number 5920.
Sahih Muslim Book 31. The Merits Of The Companions (PBUT) Of The Holy Prophet (PBUH)
Print
Chapter : The merits of 'Ali b. Abi Talib (Allah be pleased with him).

Yazid b. Hayyan reported, I went along with Husain b. Sabra and 'Umar b. Muslim to Zaid b. Arqam and, as we sat by his side, Husain said to him: Zaid, you have been able to acquire a great virtue that you saw Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) listened to his talk, fought by his side in (different) battles, offered prayer behind me. Zaid, you have in fact earned a great virtue. Zaid, narrate to us what you heard from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). He said: I have grown old and have almost spent my age and I have forgotten some of the things which I remembered in connection with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), so accept whatever I narrate to you, and which I do not narrate do not compel me to do that. He then said: One day Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) stood up to deliver sermon at a watering place known as Khumm situated between Mecca and Medina. He praised Allah, extolled Him and delivered the sermon and exhorted (us) and said: Now to our purpose. O people, I am a human being. I am about to receive a messenger (the angel of death) from my Lord and I, in response to Allah's call, (would bid good-bye to you), but I am leaving among you two weighty things: the one being the Book of Allah in which there is right guidance and light, so hold fast to the Book of Allah and adhere to it. He exhorted (us) (to hold fast) to the Book of Allah and then said: The second are the members of my household I remind you (of your duties) to the members of my family. He (Husain) said to Zaid: Who are the members of his household? [SIZE=4]Aren't his wives the members of his family? Thereupon he said: His wives are the members of his family (but here) the members of his family are those for whom acceptance of Zakat is forbidden. And he said: Who are they? Thereupon he said: 'Ali and the offspring of 'Ali, 'Aqil and the offspring of 'Aqil and the offspring of Ja'far and the offspring of 'Abbas. Husain said: These are those for whom the acceptance of Zakat is forbidden. Zaid said: Yes.

Bovendien was jij diegene die een QURAN AYA plaatste namelijk deze:

Surah al Hud

73. Zij zeiden: "Verwondert gij u over Allah's gebod? De barmhartigheid van Allah en Zijn zegeningen zijn over u, [B]o bewoners van dit huis[/B (Ahl Al Bayt)]. Voorzeker, Hij is Geprezen, Glorierijk."

Dus er is geen twijfel over mogelijk dat de vrouwen van profeten, behoren tot hun ahl al bayt. Dit ging over de vrouw van Ibraheem alayhi salam, Sarah.

30-01-2012, 00:51

Haal dat zielige uitdrukking van je gezicht af

^ Het is een historisch feit dat de Shia (safawiyya) de Islaam altijd al hebben bestreden. Lees een zeer mooie uiteenzetting van Shaykh Muqbil rahimahullah.

Who Was It? By Shaykh Muqbil (rah)

Indeed a great evil has entered upon Islaam and the Muslims under the guise of `Ahlul Bayt` may Allaah have mercy upon them, rather, a great deal of harm has been inflicted upon `Ahlul Bayt` due to those concealed under the banner of the Shi`ah.
Who was it that harmed `Alee`s heart, may Allaah be pleased with him, to the point that he used to say to them: `You who resemble men but are not men!`?

Who was it that stabbed Al Hassan ibn `Alee in his backside?

Who is it that invited Al Hussayn ibn `Alee and then turned him over to his opponents?

Who is it that invited Zayd ibn `Alee and then turned him over to his opponents?

Who was it that claimed to be a prophet under the guise of supporting `Ahlul Bayt`? It was the enemy of Allaah Al Mukhtaar ibn Abi `Ubayd ath Thaqafi.

Who was it that called to the Batinee sect that outwardly proclaims support for `Ahlul Bayt` but conceals disbelief and hypocrisy?
They murdered pilgrims in the sacred land and removed the black stone from its place!

Who was it that lied upon `Ahlul Bayt` and fabricated Ahadeeth about their virtue which only lower their status?

Who was it that caused the relapse of the Islaamic Khilaafah and caused the Tatar to conquer Baghdad? It was the two traitors; Ibn al `Alqami and Naseer ad Deen at Toosi, under the guise of the Shi`a, they then betrayed Allaah, His Messenger and the believers. Naseer ad Deen used to conceal disbelief in Allaah.

Who was it that used to join the Jews and Christians in their battles against the Muslims? It was the `Rafidah` as affirmed by ibn Katheer in `Al Bidaayah wan Nihaayah`.

Who is it that stood with the Jews in our era? They are the ones who murdered Palestinians in their tents.

Who is it that hides under the guise of being protective of Islaam while his actions are a witness that he dreads Islaam? It is the Imaam of misguidance al Khumayni. Read the book `Then came the role of the Majoos` by our brother `Abdullaah Muhammad al Ghareeb[1].

And when anyone speaks about these criminals they say: `You hate `Ahlul Bayt`.

Who is it that stood in the way of the call to the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of His Messenger Muhammad, may the Salaat and Salaam be upon him? It was the Rafidah.