Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Hij was Abu Bakr as-Siddiq

Pagina's : [1] 2 3

23-01-2012, 22:09
Abu Bakr as-Siddiq, was het meest geliefd bij de Boodschapper van Allah onder de mannen. We vergeten niet dat de Boodschapper van Allah de beste der mensen is, de zegel der profeten, maar omdat er op deze site veel wordt gevraagd naar Abu Bakr met een kleinerende toon, open ik deze topic insha allah,

Abu Huraira narrates that the Prophet (sas) said: "Who began this day fasting?" Abu Bakr said: "I did." The Prophet (sas) said: "Who participated in a funeral procession today?" Abu Bakr said: "I did." The Prophet (sas) said: "Who fed a needy person today?" Abu Bakr said: "I did." The Prophet (sas) said: "Who visited a sick person today?" Abu Bakr said: "I did." Then, the Prophet (sas) said: "These things cannot all meed in a single person but that they will enter Paradise."

Sahih Muslim

the mother of the believers: Allah's Apostle in his illness said, "Tell abu bakr to lead the people in prayer." I said to him, "If abu bakr stands in your place, the people would not hear him owing to his (excessive) weeping. So please order 'Umar to lead the prayer." 'Aisha added I said to Hafsa, "Say to him: If abu bakr should lead the people in the prayer in your place, the people would not be able to hear him owing to his weeping; so please, order 'Umar to lead the prayer." Hafsa did so but Allah's Apostle said, "Keep quiet! You are verily the Companions of Joseph. Tell abu bakr to lead the people in the prayer. " Hafsa said to 'Aisha, "I never got anything good from you."

Sahih al Bukhari

insha allah zal ik nog veel meer sahih ahadeeth posten.

23-01-2012, 22:11

Aisha reports regarding Allah's statement {Those who responded to Allah and His Messenger after they had been afflicted with injury - to those who did good and feared Allah among them is a great reward.} Aal Imraan: 172 She said: "...Az-Zubair and Abu Bakr - after the Prophet (sas) was injured at Uhud and the mushrikeen backed off, but it was feared they would return - the Prophet (sas) said: "Who will go after them?" Sevent men responded to that and among them were Abu Bakr and Az-Zubair."

Sahih al Bukhari

23-01-2012, 22:13
The Prophet (sas) said to Abu Bakr and Ali: "With one of you is Jibreel and with the other is Mikail and Israfil and another great angel who participates in battle."

Ahmad ( sahih )

23-01-2012, 22:17
Abu ad-Darda:
There was a dispute between abu bakr and 'Umar, and abu bakr made Umar angry. So 'Umar left angrily. abu bakr followed him, requesting him to ask forgiveness (of Allah) for him, but 'Umar refused to do so and closed his door in abu bakr's face. So abu bakr went to Allah's Apostle while we were with him. Allah's Apostle said, "This friend of yours must have quarrelled (with somebody)." In the meantime 'Umar repented and felt sorry for what he had done, so he came, greeted (those who were present) and sat with the Prophet and related the story to him. Allah's Apostle became angry and abu bakr started saying, "O Allah's Apostle! By Allah, I was more at fault (than Umar)." Allah's Apostle said, "Are you (people) leaving for me my companion? (abu bakr), Are you (people) leaving for me my companion? When I said, 'O people I am sent to you all as the Apostle of Allah,' you said, 'You tell a lie.' while abu bakr said, 'You have spoken the truth ."

Sahih al Bukhari

23-01-2012, 22:28

Nog even en je krijgt de hele sjietische maffia van marokko.nl op je af.

23-01-2012, 22:28
Aisha narrates: Allah's Messenger said to me in his final illness: "Call Abu Bakr and his brother so I can write an official document for I fear that some desirous one may follow his desires and say: I am more appropriate. And Allah and the believers reject all but Abu Bakr."

Sahih Muslim

23-01-2012, 22:30

Citaat door Xx_chicka_xX:
Nog even en je krijgt de hele sjietische maffia van marokko.nl op je af.
haha de discussie met hun ben ik al aangegaan, mochten ze weer een poging wagen wijs ik ze naar een topic die ik geopend heb, anders wel een aantal andere topics waar ze opeens zwegen. desalniettemin, hoop ik dat allah ons en hun zal leiden

23-01-2012, 22:35

BarakAllahu feek aghi. Ter aanvulling:

Fatwas of Ibn Baz>Volume 3>Did the Messenger bequeath the caliphate to Ali? (Part No. 3; Page No. 324)

Did the Messenger recommend succession to `Aly (may Allah be pleased with him) .

What is the ruling on people who claim that the Messenger (peace be upon him) recommended succession to `Aly (may Allah be pleased with him), and say: The Companions (may Allah be pleased with them) conspired against him (`Aly)?

Answer:

This saying is known to be claimed by only one Muslim sect, namely Shiites, and it is a baseless saying which has no origin in authentic hadiths of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him). There are however many proofs which maintain that the successor after the Prophet (peace be upon him) was to be Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq (may Allah be pleased with him). This was also maintained by all other Companions of the Prophet (peace be upon him). However, he (peace be upon him) did not explicitly recommend this or issue a conclusive recommendation on it.

Yet, he gave orders that indicate it, such as when he ordered Abu Bakr to lead the people in prayer at the time he (peace be upon him) was sick. Besides, when the matter of succession was mentioned to him, he (peace be upon him) said: Allah and the Mu'minun (believers) deny anyone (be successor) except Abu Bakr And for this reason, the Companions pledged allegiance to him (may Allah be pleased with him) after the death of the Prophet (peace be upon him), including `Aly (may Allah be pleased with him). They unanimously agreed that Abu Bakr was the best of them.

It was authentically reported in the Hadith narrated by Ibn `Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Companions (may Allah be pleased with them) used to say during the life of the Prophet (peace be upon him): The best of people in this Ummah (nation) after its Prophet is Abu Bakr, then `Umar, then `Uthman And the Prophet (peace be upon him) agreed to this. There are successive narrations from `Aly (may Allah be pleased with him) that he used to say: The best of people in this Ummah after its Prophet is Abu Bakr, then `Umar. He (may Allah be pleased with him) would also say, "No one would give me preference over them except that I would whip him", and he never referred to himself as the best of the Ummah or that the Messenger (peace be upon him) recommended him for succession.

In addition, he never claimed that the Companions (may Allah be pleased with them) wronged him or usurp his rights. On the other hand, upon the death of Fatimah (may Allah be pleased with her), he pledged allegiance to Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq a second time in confirmation of the first pledge, to show the people that he sided with the Muslim community and that he had no reluctance to pledging allegiance to Abu Bakr, (may Allah be pleased with them all).

Then, when `Umar, being stabbed, left the issue of nomination of a successor to be decided through Shura (consultation) among six of the ten heaven-bound Companions, including `Aly (may Allah be pleased with him). The latter, however, did not disapprove of what was done by `Umar, neither during his life nor after his death. Furthermore, he never said that he was more worthy of it than them all. How then can anyone fabricate lies against the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) and say that "he recommended that `Aly be a successor to him.

Even `Aly himself did not claim that for himself, nor did any of the Companions. Rather, they all agreed to the validity of having as successors Abu Bakr, `Umar and `Uthman And this was acknowledged by `Aly (may Allah be pleased with him), who cooperated with them all in Jihad (fighting in the Cause of Allah) and Shura and other affairs. Then, the Muslims following the generation of the Companions unanimously agreed to what the Companions had acknowledged.

It is therefore not permissible for any human or any sect, including the Shi`ah or anyone else to claim that `Aly was to be the successor or that succession before him was null and void. Likewise, it is not permissible for anyone to say that the Companions wronged `Aly and usurped his rights. Rather, this is of most glaring falsities, which implies mistrust towards the Companions of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), including `Aly, (may Allah be pleased with him, and with the rest of the Companions).

Allah (Exalted be He) preserved this Ummah of Muhammad and protected it from collectively acknowledging anything wrong. In this regard, it was authentically reported that the Prophet (peace be upon him) mentioned in many Hadiths that: A group of people from my Ummah will remain steadfast, on the truth, victorious.

Therefore, it is impossible for the best generation of the Ummah to unanimously agree to a falsehood, which is the succession of Abu Bakr, `Umar and `Uthman. This could not even be claimed by anyone who believes in Allah and the Day of Judgment, nor by anyone who has the slightest insight and knowledge about the rulings of Islam. We seek help from Allah; for, there is no might nor power except with Allah, the Most Great.

This issue was extensively addressed by Shaykh-ul-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah in his book Minhaj As-Sunnah. Thus, if anyone wishes to know more about this issue should refer to this book, since it is a great and informative book that is worthy of being read for the greatbenefit of it. May Allah grant success.

May Allah's Peace be upon our Prophet, Muhammad, his family and his Companions.

23-01-2012, 22:37
Narrated Aishah: abu bakr As-Siddiq had never broken his oaths till Allah revealed the expiation for the oaths. Then he said, "If I take an oath to do something and later on I find something else better than the first one, then I do what is better and make expiation for my oath."

Sahih al Bukhari

23-01-2012, 22:40

Citaat door Arab-ELLA:

BarakAllahu feek aghi. Ter aanvulling:

Wa fiekie barak. Djazak allahu gairan voor je aanvulling.

btw iedereen die een sahih hadith heeft over abu bakr mag m plaatsen in deze topic. er zitten zoveel ahadeeth in die sahih bukhari en sahih muslim waar abu bakr bij betrokken is, ik ben eeuwen bezig haha dus hulp is altijd welkom djazakum allahu gairan

23-01-2012, 22:54

Citaat door salaf:
Wa fiekie barak. Djazak allahu gairan voor je aanvulling.

btw iedereen die een sahih hadith heeft over abu bakr mag m plaatsen in deze topic. er zitten zoveel ahadeeth in die sahih bukhari en sahih muslim waar abu bakr bij betrokken is, ik ben eeuwen bezig haha dus hulp is altijd welkom djazakum allahu gairan
Allahuma ameen op je adhiya aghi. Wa ghairan djazak.

The overnight stay of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and Abu Bakr in the cave of Thawr is mentioned in the Book of Allaah and in the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). There follow some details:

1 – In the Book of Allaah:

The story of this overnight stay is mentioned in the Qur’aan. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“If you help him (Muhammad) not (it does not matter), for Allaah did indeed help him when the disbelievers drove him out, the second of the two; when they (Muhammad and Abu Bakr) were in the cave, he said to his companion (Abu Bakr): “Be not sad (or afraid), surely, Allaah is with us.” Then Allaah sent down His Sakeenah (calmness, tranquillity, peace) upon him, and strengthened him with forces (angels) which you saw not, and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowermost, while the Word of Allaah that became the uppermost; and Allaah is All-Mighty, All-Wise”

[al-Tawbah 9:40]

This verse clearly states that the mushrikeen were conspiring to kill him, and that they [i.e., the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and Abu Bakr] stayed overnight in the cave.

2 – The Sunnah

With regard to the reports in the saheeh Sunnah which speak of the overnight stay in the cave:

It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah, the wife of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), said: “… then the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and Abu Bakr headed towards a cave on the mountain of Thawr, and they hid in it for three nights, during which ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Abi Bakr – who was a smart young lad – stayed with them at night then left just before dawn (at the end of the night) so that he would be among Quraysh in Makkah when morning came, as if he had spent the night among them. He used to listen out to see what they were planning, then he would bring news of that [to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and Abu Bakr] when darkness came…”

This was narrated by al-Bukhaari (3905) in a lengthy story to which he gave the title “The migration (hijrah) of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his companions to Madeenah.”

It was narrated that Abu Bakr (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: I said to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), when I was with him in the cave: “If one of them looks down at his feet he will see us.” He said, “What do you think, O Abu Bakr, of two the third of whom is Allaah?” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3653.

23-01-2012, 22:55
Overgeleverd door Abu Salih al-Ghifari dat Umar ibn al-Khattab, radiyaallahuanhu, dat hij vaak ’s avonds naar een oude vrouw ging om haar water te brengen en voor haar te zorgen. Telkens wanneer hij ging, zag hij dat iemand hem voor was. Umar vroeg toen na wie dat kon zijn en hij kwam er achter dat Abu Bakr dat was. Umar zei vervolgens tegen Abu Bakr: “Waarlijk, jij bent het dus.”

ik weet niet waar deze hadith in staat vermeld, deze heb ik een tijd lang gezocht.. hij ging iets anders dan ik dacht..wallahu a3lam

23-01-2012, 22:56

The ten people who were given the glad tidings of Paradise were the companions of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) who are mentioned in the hadeeth narrated by ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn ‘Awf, who said:

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Abu Bakr will be in Paradise, ‘Umar will be in Paradise, ‘Uthmaan will be in Paradise, ‘Ali will be in Paradise, Talhah will be in Paradise, al-Zubayr will be in Paradise, ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn ‘Awf will be in Paradise, Sa’d will be in Paradise, Sa’eed will be in Paradise, and Abu ‘Ubaydah ibn al-Jarraah will be in Paradise.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 3680). Sa’d is Sa’d ibn Abi Waqqaas, and Sa’eed is Sa’eed ibn Zayd. There are also a number of other Sahaabah who were given the glad tidings of Paradise, such as Khadeejah bint Khuwaylid, ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Salaam, ‘Ukaashah ibn Muhsan and others, but the ten mentioned above are called the ten who were given the glad tidings of Paradise because their glad tidings came in one hadeeth. And Allaah knows best.

23-01-2012, 22:59

Citaat door Arab-ELLA:
Allahuma ameen op je adhiya aghi. Wa ghairan djazak.

The overnight stay of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and Abu Bakr in the cave of Thawr is mentioned in the Book of Allaah and in the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). There follow some details:

1 – In the Book of Allaah:

The story of this overnight stay is mentioned in the Qur’aan. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“If you help him (Muhammad) not (it does not matter), for Allaah did indeed help him when the disbelievers drove him out, the second of the two; when they (Muhammad and Abu Bakr) were in the cave, he said to his companion (Abu Bakr): “Be not sad (or afraid), surely, Allaah is with us.” Then Allaah sent down His Sakeenah (calmness, tranquillity, peace) upon him, and strengthened him with forces (angels) which you saw not, and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowermost, while the Word of Allaah that became the uppermost; and Allaah is All-Mighty, All-Wise”

[al-Tawbah 9:40]

This verse clearly states that the mushrikeen were conspiring to kill him, and that they [i.e., the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and Abu Bakr] stayed overnight in the cave.

2 – The Sunnah

With regard to the reports in the saheeh Sunnah which speak of the overnight stay in the cave:

It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah, the wife of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), said: “… then the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and Abu Bakr headed towards a cave on the mountain of Thawr, and they hid in it for three nights, during which ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Abi Bakr – who was a smart young lad – stayed with them at night then left just before dawn (at the end of the night) so that he would be among Quraysh in Makkah when morning came, as if he had spent the night among them. He used to listen out to see what they were planning, then he would bring news of that [to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and Abu Bakr] when darkness came…”

This was narrated by al-Bukhaari (3905) in a lengthy story to which he gave the title “The migration (hijrah) of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his companions to Madeenah.”

It was narrated that Abu Bakr (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: I said to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), when I was with him in the cave: “If one of them looks down at his feet he will see us.” He said, “What do you think, O Abu Bakr, of two the third of whom is Allaah?” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3653.
in de tijd dat de Boodschapper van Allah vrede en zegeningen zij met hem, en Abu Bakr moge allah tevreden zijn met hem zaten in de grot.. er was ook een hadith waar abu bakr een schorpioen zag die de Boodschapper van Allah naderde terwijl hij lag te slapen op de schoot van Abu Bakr.. vervolgens stapte aboe bakr met zijn voet op de schorpioen en de schorpioen vergiftigde hem ermee.. iets in die trant.. neem wat ik nu heb gezegd niet voor waar.. als ik de hadith daarover vind zal ik m zeker plaatsen insha allah

23-01-2012, 23:02

Citaat door salaf:
haha de discussie met hun ben ik al aangegaan, mochten ze weer een poging wagen wijs ik ze naar een topic die ik geopend heb, anders wel een aantal andere topics waar ze opeens zwegen. desalniettemin, hoop ik dat allah ons en hun zal leiden
Heel zwak is een discussie met hun. Allahouma amien, ze hebben geen argumenten gebasseerd op feiten alleen hetgeen wat er bij hun geindoctrineerd is. Dus subhanAllah het heeft weinig zin om met ze in discussie te gaan. Toch hoop ik dat Allah swt hun zal leiden naar het juiste (wij ook).

Pagina's : [1] 2 3