Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Meer kans om verkracht te worden dan om te sneuvelen....lang leve de vrijheid

12-12-2011, 08:54
Rape in the US military: America's dirty little secret
A female soldier in Iraq is more likely to be attacked by a fellow soldier than killed by enemy fire.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2011/dec/09/rape-us-military?fb_action_ids=131352406976358&fb_action_t ypes=news.reads&fb_ref=U-SFdBnfj8oNox4JzaI1OD5z-CFCONX01FRS-34vv9XXX&fb_source=other_multiline

12-12-2011, 08:55

Last year 3,158 sexual crimes were reported within the US military. Of those cases, only 529 reached a court room, and only 104 convictions were made, according to a 2010 report from SAPRO (sexual assault prevention and response office, a division of the department of defence). But these figures are only a fraction of the reality. Sexual assaults are notoriously under-reported. The same report estimated that there were a further 19,000 unreported cases of sexual assault last year. The department of veterans affairs, meanwhile, released an independent study estimating that one in three women had experience of military sexual trauma while on active service. That is double the rate for civilians, which is one in six, according to the US department of justice.

12-12-2011, 09:05
But military rape is not only a women's issue. According to the Veterans Affairs Office, 37% of the sexual trauma cases reported last year were men. "Men are even more isolated than women following rape," Bhagwati says. "Because it has an even bigger social stigma."

12-12-2011, 09:08
Verkrachtingen, janjaweed..vrouwen die verkracht worden en beschuldigd worden van overspel. Het bepotelen van vrouwen op bussen ed door moslims..zo zie je maar abu, niks nieuws onder de zon.

12-12-2011, 09:08

Like the others in this article, Tringale wants to share his story in order to help those who might have experienced the same. "Eighteen veterans kill themselves every day," he says. "That's the statistic. We don't know what percentage of them are victims of rape, but if I can share my story and make someone else feel that they are not alone and there is hope, then I have done my duty."

12-12-2011, 09:11

Citaat door AbuHamza:
Like the others in this article, Tringale wants to share his story in order to help those who might have experienced the same. "Eighteen veterans kill themselves every day," he says. "That's the statistic. We don't know what percentage of them are victims of rape, but if I can share my story and make someone else feel that they are not alone and there is hope, then I have done my duty."
En knip en plak.En knip en plak.En knip en plak.En knip en plak.En knip en plak.En knip en plak.En knip en plak.En knip en plak.

12-12-2011, 09:17
eH....Wat heeft dit artikel met janjaweed te maken?

12-12-2011, 09:36

Citaat door AbuHamza:
eH....Wat heeft dit artikel met janjaweed te maken?
Zeg, met je dagelijks gehuil over het verschrikkelijke westen neem ik aan dat je je ticket naar het prachtige Iran ofzo al klaar hebt liggen?
Ik neem aan dat je hier niet nog 1 dag langer wilt blijven?
Dat zou wel ontzettend fucking hypocriet zijn. Ben jij ontzettend fucking hypocriet?