Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Pakistani Family Threatened For Refusing To Kill Daughter Who Was Raped

Pagina's : [1] 2 3

28-10-2011, 21:04
Kainat Soomro says that when she was 13, she was kidnapped and gang raped. The authorities won't prosecute the case, but that's isn't even her biggest problem. Her family was expected to commit an honor killing, but instead they tried to help her prosecute the rapists. Now they're being attacked and getting death threats.

lees hier het hele verhaal
http://jezebel.com/kainat-soomro/

28-10-2011, 21:05

Lol omgekeerde wereld.

28-10-2011, 21:06
A 17-year-old Pakistani girl is fighting for her life and justice claiming she was kidnapped for three days and gang-raped by four men.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2042983/Kainat-Soomro-gang-rape-Pakistani-family-defies-honour-killing-tradition-fight-justice.html#ixzz1c6ZPUeD7

28-10-2011, 21:59

Citaat door VulDieCrackpijp:
Tja Islam he. Dat is de omgekeerde wereld
Het is pas wanneer mensen de islam gaan negeren en hun eigen regeltjes inbouwen dat de wereld zich omkeert.

28-10-2011, 22:11

wat is islam precies?

28-10-2011, 22:58
Oh aren't you all angels here maybe you Dutch paedos should look at your own crime stats you will notice that in Pakistan it is considerably less than the west in terms of female abuse. Also you are intolerant and sick people who promote indeceny and homosexualality so that really sums up what kind of people you are. So I will make it short and simple for you intellectually challenged people look at yourselves before you start playing all good and upstanding people, rape statistics are higher in the west and south America than anywhere in the world . I feel maybe you had been abused in your childhood maybe by your father etc etc you sick excuses for human beings .

28-10-2011, 22:59
I absolutely hate homos they make me sick

28-10-2011, 23:03

Citaat door AntiHomo:
I absolutely hate homos they make me sick
U shouldn't, especially because you acuse people of being intollerant. You should give the right example and be tolerant.

28-10-2011, 23:11
Zeker en vast was ze Christen en wouden ze haar bekeren,deel 2?

28-10-2011, 23:19
Tell me does mainstream Christianity tolerate homosexuality I don think so they are going against the teachings of the bible if they do. So you expect me to show tolerance in the form of accepting homosexuality which goes against morality and beyond the nature of mankind. You know deep inside you that this is wrong and some of the Christians endorse such, I wouldn't call them true Christians they are making a mockery of the religion to pacify the homos and avoid controversy

28-10-2011, 23:23
http://www.dawn.com/2011/07/08/your-rape-culture-is-not-my-religion.html

Women rights ..my ass

28-10-2011, 23:44
Pollewopje - do you want to go and start another thread on women rights I would be more than happy to debate with you there, can we stay with the topic. I know you are excited to throw your comments and bash Muslims.

29-10-2011, 00:05

Citaat door AntiHomo:
Pollewopje - do you want to go and start another thread on women rights I would be more than happy to debate with you there, can we stay with the topic. I know you are excited to throw your comments and bash Muslims.
I know you want to see .. so it is actually the easiest way

29-10-2011, 02:49

Citaat door pollewopje:
I know you want to see .. so it is actually the easiest way
you are in denial and dont want to face up to the real issues in the west where this kind of abuse is rife, albeit this case in pakistan is uncommon, but lets face it the real issue is in the west, go and check the crime stats you will see pakistan lower than any western country

29-10-2011, 11:01

Citaat door VulDieCrackpijp:
Tja Islam he. Dat is de omgekeerde wereld
Lees eerst het artikel voordat je reageert sukkel.
Dit heeft niets met islam te maken.

In het artikel is te lezen dat dit een culturele en stammengerelateerde traditie is.
Er wordt nergens gesproken over de islam.

Pagina's : [1] 2 3