Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Accorsi: 'De Marokkanen zijn bang voor Bangui'

30-08-2011, 16:51
In an interview with journaldebangui.com, Central coach has unveiled its preparations for the match against Morocco in cash for the fourth round of qualifying for the African Cup of 2012. Jules Accorsi said the training camp does not take place in good conditions: "First, we expect everyone to already be there before speaking organization. For now, we are completely disorganized. I can not get in the field of honor at my disposal, drawn, rolled and fitted net.

It's going badly. " Fauves coach also expressed his difficulties: "There is in this country, an office that deals with the field but frankly no use except collect money. This office has leased the land for sports to individuals and cash a lot of money for doing nothing on the ground. As Furthermore, it precludes We trained on these facilities.'ll have this office, where he falls in step federations or it disappears.

In my case, I would not continue to work with people who do nothing but oppose the sport. " The Corsican suggests a lack of means to organize friendly matches: "Yes, long ago I started this message is not heard. It is with , one is forced. We are not helped or it was at the last minute. In very bad conditions, we décarcasse to move forward at the FIFA rankings, and then games such as Malta, which were very poorly organized at the last moment, without a full team, you lose 15 places in the FIFA rankings.

It is deplorable to take points in official matches and lost in games that give us anything. So in the future and in my case for friendly matches FIFA date, or we do these friendly matches with the entire team in very good condition or we will do more. But I do not want to jeopardize the forward march of Central African National Team for friendly games that tell us absolutely nothing if we do not have it backwards in the FIFA rankings. "

As for the reception of the Atlas Lions, the French coach believes the game will take place in good conditions: "The games have always held Bangui in very good condition even though the fervor of the public was able to the impression that things had happened.

He did absolutely nothing happened here in Bangui and I wish all African land to have games that take place in as easy and good for teams foreign and what is happening here in Bangui. We also received by Algeria, Tanzania, everything went well and there was the popular fervor. Of course we had the impression that things seem to have overwhelmed but it was not the case. On the ground, everything went on very good terms and I would not let people say that here, things are a very bad way when this is not correct. " Jules Accorsi was confident the outcome of the match: "there is hope, we believe in all. The players believe in it, too.

Moroccans have a lot of fear coming Bangui here because they said many things that are not accurate. It's good for us if they are afraid. They need to know here, they are safe, they fear nothing, so they can come and play in a very calm here in Bangui, Now the Moroccan and Algerian journalists tell lots of stupid things in their newspapers. It was even said that there were riders who were walking on the ground during the last match against Tanzania, is a monstrosity, this is not true at all

Lionsdelatlas.net