Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Chamakh: Fabregas & Nasri vertrekken?

11-08-2011, 00:51
Marouane Chamakh believes Arsenal team-mates Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri will end up leaving the club this summer.

Intense transfer speculation continues to surround both players, with captain Fabregas still being pursued by boyhood club Barcelona while Manchester City are thought to be leading the race for Nasri.

The duo have been named in the Gunners' UEFA Champions League squad to face Udinese and would be cup-tied if they were to feature in the contest, which would seriously reduce their value to their potential new employers.
But despite their inclusion, Morocco forward Chamakh believes the North Londoners will lose the midfield pair once manager Arsene Wenger has lined up their successors.

"I think Cesc and Nasri will probably leave the club," said Chamakh.
"I do not believe that the money available for these two players is really the crux of the problem. I just think the manager wants to find reliable replacements."

Meanwhile, Gunners forward Andrey Arshavin has shrugged off claims that he is poised to join Russian side Anzhi.

11-08-2011, 00:52

Twitter:

Marouane Chamakh has urged Arsene Wenger to bring in his old Bordeaux buddy Yoann Gourcuff to replace Cesc Fabregas at Arsenal