Bekijk volle/desktop versie : De beste actie/maffia films ooit!

Pagina's : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

10-07-2011, 02:08

Citaat door Joops3:
nee nee andere
[video=youtube;R3U86KpYrVQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3U86KpYrVQ[/video]

Hahahahahahahahhaha die is leipppp!!!

10-07-2011, 02:12

Citaat door Joops3:
vieze kanker nuek kanker kanker neuk neuk kankerr

Hahhahhaahaahhahaha niet zeggen jij! Maar kon er wel echt om lachen aahahahah

10-07-2011, 02:12

Citaat door Joops3:
nee nee andere
[video=youtube;R3U86KpYrVQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3U86KpYrVQ[/video]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STREKKEN !! Good Saghbies, je weet toch

10-07-2011, 02:13
Persoonlijk vind ik Donnie Brasco en Goodfella's de beste maffiafilms ooit

10-07-2011, 02:15

Aightt gangstergirl hoor... heeft alle maffiafilms al gezien

10-07-2011, 02:16
Forget about it is like if you agree with someone, you know, like Raquel Welch is one great piece of ass, forget about it. But then, if you disagree, like A Lincoln is better than a Cadillac? Forget about it! you know? But then, it's also like if something's the greatest thing in the world, like mingia those peppers, forget about it. But it's also like saying Go to hell! too. Like, you know, like "Hey Paulie, you got a one inch pecker?" and Paulie says "Forget about it!" Sometimes it just means forget about it.

Citaat door Driouch_Barbie:
Hahahahahah ook 1 van me favorieten.. Was fan van die ene die met zn zoontje altijd was.. die scene bij de zonnebank haha vet jah!
hahah bullet-tooth tony... vinnie jones, was vroeger profvoetballer

haha is goeie film... guy ritchie heeft alleen maar topfilms.

rocknrolla en revolver moet je ook hebben gezien... allemaal topfilms van guy ritchie

Citaat door Joops3:
die samen met scarface wauw
Dusdat

10-07-2011, 02:18

Citaat door PaidinFull:
jaah haha is goeie film... guy ritchie heeft alleen maar topfilms.

rocknrolla en revolver moet je ook hebben gezien... allemaal topfilms van guy ritchie
Dayuuuuuuuuuum rocknrolla ben ik gewoon vergeten te vermelden terwijl ik die op dvd heb weyow die intro wnr film pas begint: I'm a RocknRolla baby ... People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.

10-07-2011, 02:20

Citaat door WiseGuy07:
Persoonlijk vind ik Donnie Brasco en Goodfella's de beste maffiafilms ooit
Geen The Godfather?! Je bent toch geen tweede Peter Griffin? http://www.familyguyfiles.com/peter-hates-the-godfather-video

10-07-2011, 02:21
How much money did you give that guy? A wiseguy never pays for his drinks.
All my life I've tried to be the good guy, the guy in the white fucking hat. And for what? For nothing. I'm not becoming like them; I am them.
You think I'm a rat...? How many times have I had you in my house? If you're a rat, then I'm the biggest mutt in the history of the Mafia.

Goodfella's ownt big time

10-07-2011, 02:22

Citaat door Raul:
Geen The Godfather?! Je bent toch geen tweede Peter Griffin? http://www.familyguyfiles.com/peter-hates-the-godfather-video
Ja die ook, en Blow vind ik ook wel gruwelijk of Blood in Blood Out, Vatoooooos Locos

Citaat door WiseGuy07:
Forget about it is like if you agree with someone, you know, like Raquel Welch is one great piece of ass, forget about it. But then, if you disagree, like A Lincoln is better than a Cadillac? Forget about it! you know? But then, it's also like if something's the greatest thing in the world, like mingia those peppers, forget about it. But it's also like saying Go to hell! too. Like, you know, like "Hey Paulie, you got a one inch pecker?" and Paulie says "Forget about it!" Sometimes it just means forget about it.

Hahahhahahahahahaha sopranossss

Citaat door WiseGuy07:
How much money did you give that guy? A wiseguy never pays for his drinks.
All my life I've tried to be the good guy, the guy in the white fucking hat. And for what? For nothing. I'm not becoming like them; I am them.
You think I'm a rat...? How many times have I had you in my house? If you're a rat, then I'm the biggest mutt in the history of the Mafia.

Goodfella's ownt big time
Dat is Donnie Brasco hoor

im gonna get the papers get the papers

jimmy two times

Pagina's : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14