Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Peuter overleden in snikhete auto

Pagina's : [1] 2

22-05-2011, 18:46
ANCONA -  Een Italiaanse peuter is overleden nadat haar vader haar in zijn snikhete auto was vergeten.

De vader zou afgelopen week zijn dochtertje van 22 maanden afzetten bij de crèche in Teramo, maar vergat dat en reed rechtstreeks naar zijn werk.
Urenlang
Zaterdag werd de kleine Elena in het ziekenhuis in Ancona hersendood verklaard, drie dagen nadat ze urenlang in de auto had gezeten. Dat melden verschillende Italiaanse media.

Bron: http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/9856598/__Peuter_dood_in_snikhete_auto__.html?sn=buitenlan d

22-05-2011, 18:47

Ongelofelijk hoe kun je een kind vergeten

Ik ben gewoon in shock en 3ad nog 22 maanden meskiena

22-05-2011, 18:47
Arm kindje.

22-05-2011, 18:48
Dat gebeurd wel vaker,... gelukkig staat ouder zijn bij iedereen op prioriteit nr 1...

22-05-2011, 18:53

Afschuwelijk.

Ik heb wel eens gezellig babbelend met de jongste de auto geparkeerd bij kantoor, om snel weer rechtsomkeer naar school te maken. Maar je kind helemaal vergeten...

22-05-2011, 19:02

Citaat:

ROME — A Italian toddler died after her father forgot to drop her off at daycare and left her in his hot car for five hours.

Doctors at Ancona’s Salesi pediatric hospital on the Adriatic coast declared the 22-month-old brain dead late Saturday, three days after her father returned from his university teaching job to find her barely breathing.

The child, identified only as Elena, had surgery to relieve swelling on the brain, but doctors said it was too extensive to save her. An autopsy is planned for Tuesday.

Dr. Francesca De Pace, coordinator for transplants in the Ancona area, expressed gratitude to the parents for giving permission for Elena’s heart, liver and kidneys to be transplanted.

“If people stop and reflect, this might be the only consolation, the donation of organs, the only thing that might give some sense to this tragedy,” De Pace told a news conference. Officials said a 2-year-old boy in a Bergamo hospital received Elena’s heart, while the liver recipient was a young boy in Turin.

The kidneys were being checked to see if they were suitable for transplant.

Prosecutors will decide whether to charge the father, Lucio Petrizzi, with manslaughter.

The distraught Petrizzi has told investigators his memory went blank and that he inexplicably thought he had dropped the child off at daycare on his way to his job as professor of veterinary medicine at Teramo university, as was his routine.

When he found the child after finishing teaching, he frantically called for an ambulance.

The child’s mother, Chiara Sciarrini, fighting back tears as she read a message on television Saturday, appealed for understanding for her partner, whom she described as being distracted while juggling many responsibilities.

“I want to shout to the entire world how much my companion loved his daughter, he is an exemplary father,” said Sciarrini, a university researcher who is eight months pregnant. “What happened to him could happen to anyone.”

She said Petrizzi was “worried about me, about my pregnancy and about little Elena.”

“Everything was supposed to be perfect and I wasn’t supposed to worry,” she said, sorrowfully.

“He was supposed to bring Elena to daycare and I was supposed to stay home and rest,” Sciarrini said, adding “his little girl adored him.”

Géén woorden...

22-05-2011, 19:06
aaawh wat zielig..

Dat je je kind kan vergeten.. dat bewijst ook maar wat voor goede ouder je bent..

22-05-2011, 22:39
Arme man

22-05-2011, 22:58

Citaat door Maserati3:
Arme man

Ja, daar denk je eigenlijk helemaal niet over na... Maar hoe moet die zich wel niet voelen.. damn

22-05-2011, 23:03
Dit moet die papa dan voor de rest van zijn leven meesleuren.
De dood van zijn eigen kind zal hem voor eeuwig en altijd opvreten.

22-05-2011, 23:06
Not again

22-05-2011, 23:09

Citaat door MiszGantoise:
Not again

Nee de vorige keer was het een oven, dat scheelt...

22-05-2011, 23:15

Soubhana ALLAH wat vreselijk.. Het zal je maar gebeuren.
Dit leven dat we leiden is chaotisch je rent de hele dag van hot naar her,
je moet moet moet maar alles op tijd doen.
En zoiets kan daardoor helaas gebeuren.
Vreselijk voor die man!!!!!! Je zult je kind maar zo aantreffen in de auto..
Dat wens je niemand toe!

Ina lilaihi wa ina ilaihi radji3oen

22-05-2011, 23:43
Hoe kun je een kind achterin je auto vergeten? Je ziet toch de buggy

22-05-2011, 23:49
Bah je eigen dochtertje stikkend in zo een snikhete stink auto.
Wat een erge marteling moet dat geweest zijn voor haar,
tering.

Pagina's : [1] 2