Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Moratti; Moggi is a joke, I never give up the 2006 scudetto

31-03-2011, 22:43
Moratti: "Meeting peaceful
I do not give the championship 2006 "
The Inter president after the meeting with the federal prosecutor Palazzi: "I am sorry that you have defined the convening ridiculous, but I remain convinced of my position. The championship of 2006, a torment? It is not at all. Now let's concentrate on football player"
Play 82 comments Bloglines badzu Mail Print Share on MySpace! Facebook
Massimo Moratti. Frame MILAN, March 31, 2011 - A couple of hours of meeting face to face with the federal prosecutor Stefano Palazzi. Then president Massimo Moratti says the exit: "How was the meeting?" The important thing is that there was. How did you ask him but it was a peaceful meeting and brought up by both sides. "

"Peaceful meeting" - Palaces wanted to hear him in the investigation concerning the allocation of the shield all'esposto dellaJuventus 2005/2006. Moratti had called the meeting "ridiculous": "But then I was not worried, but I considered it Kafkaesque also apologized for those statements that I am sorry - -. It is clear, however, was something very close to what I had done with Borrelli at the time. " On what will the consequences Moratti had no opinion. "I will not go in later decisions, which clearly are more convinced of my position but that does not take away from their freedom of opinion," said the chief executive Inter, which lets you know that during the hearing there was no listening interceptions but only read.

Want to receive all the news on 'peer directly to your mobile phone? Click here! Scudetto 2006 - The fact that the meeting has been set for the week of the expected derby with AC Milan is not inappropriate, the fact remains that maybe one does not feel part of a situation but it was just that I wanted to hear about this. It is something that concerns me, not Inter. The championship of 2006, a torment? It is not absolutely ". Now think of the best soccer player: "We must always be focused on the whole, remains in my heart the fact that Saturday is an important game," said Moratti.

Lagazettadellosport.it

-Gare vertaling, maar ik kon het artikel niet in het engels vinden-

31-03-2011, 22:56

Meskien Yunus had altijd hoop, hij bleef altijd achter Moggi staan