Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Gerets: ''Ik beloof Algerije de hel in Casablanca!(video interview)

15-02-2011, 17:06
Eric Gerets was the guest of Lino and Hicham El Bacco Khlifi in Mars Attack the issue, after the match Morocco-Niger, Thursday, February 10.

Live from Marrakech, the coach of the Atlas Lions also fielded questions from Bouzrara Jalal, head of sports at Medi1 and editor of the magazine and Osama Benabdallah Stadium, host of the show on the channel Moustawdaa Arrydia.

Birouk amine was present in the studios of Radio Mars to take questions from listeners.

EXCERPTS

Stock

"The team showed the will she had already displayed against Northern Ireland. This allowed me to test a bit offensive sector. It was difficult to find a better team than Niger. I agree that Morocco was still on top, but win 3-0 and will create 4 or 5 cars that's not bad. I am satisfied with the result. "

If Chamakh

"Chamakh has proven in the past he was a key player. Against Niger, I wanted him to play for free themselves. This is not the time to say whether to play or not because he does not play for Arsenal. He had the misfortune of missing a few occasions. He had bad luck! But it was well placed. "

And Carcela?

"Carcela, like Boussoufa, has many qualities. It is not in top form at the Standard. We need items like him in the team. He has great vivacity and availability for his teammates. "

The revelation of Osama Essaidi

"He deserves to be closely monitored because it showed in a short time it was good. I'll get around to supervise. "

Is El Arabi is lining Chamakh?

"These are two complementary players. They can play together. But you can not compare them. It is important to have two players happy in the national team like them, who set a good example. Both score pretty easily. With El Hamdaoui at its best, we have three players who can score at any moment. "

Taarabt

"This is the enfant terrible of the national team. But someone who creates something we need. It sets the mood. We count on him in the future. "

The Algeria

"They have more pressure than us. It is a good thing to move us there. We have three more points ... The match comes at the right time. The national team needs to regain its soul, it was best to do at home in Marrakech. In the return match, I promise hell to Algeria! This will be in Casablanca. I saw the Casablanca derby atmosphere and that we need ... "

http://www.radiomars.ma/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2376: sabah-el-khir-eric-&catid=80:equipe-du-maroc

15-02-2011, 17:08

kan iemand dat vertallen en thanx

15-02-2011, 17:12
beste in casablanca spelen pffff wat een sfeer wil erbij zijn inschallah

15-02-2011, 17:19
vertaling volgt op atlas lion

15-02-2011, 17:23

Citaat door Gevoeligeboy:
vertaling volgt op atlas lion

daar komt over een week

15-02-2011, 17:27

Citaat door hmidas:
daar komt over een week

niet overdrijven

15-02-2011, 17:44
In Casa Moet Je Zoiezo Die 70.000 Mensen Gaan Verw8en Die Dag Dus Dat Wordt Zeker Gaos.

15-02-2011, 17:53
Inshaalah in Casa, is eigenlijk al bijna zeker. Iedereen wilt dat het in Casa wordt gehouden, zelfs de trainer dus waarom niet. Maar de wedstrijd moet wel goed worden gespeeld want anders zal je 70000 mensen tegen je hebben.