Bekijk volle/desktop versie : het vieren van de verjaardag van de profeet saw2

12-02-2011, 21:46
6. Ibne Jauzi has devoted a whole book to Milad, which is called "Mawlid al-Uroos". Allamah Ibne Jauzi says:

"And whosoever rejoices at the birth of our beloved Mustafa (SallAllahu Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam), this rejoicing by him will turn the Fire away, and whosoever spends even a dirham on the occasion of the Milad of the Prophet of ALLAH, He (SallAllahu Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam) will intercede on his behalf and his intercession will be accepted". [Mawlid al-Uroos, Page 9]

7. And, Ibne Jauzi has also written:

"O Milad of the Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam)! You are mightily praised, and the praise is such that it is the loftiest and the remembrance is such that it is the most excellent; how I wish the remembrance of the holy Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam) shall be with me for a long time! How I wish his (SallAllahu Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam) Milad shall be with me for a long time!” [Mawlid al-Uroos, Page 28]

8. In this regard, Shah Waliullah Dehlvi says:

"Following the ancient practice, I recite the Holy Qur'an and distribute food etc. Of the Niyaaz (Faatihah) of the Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam) and made a public display of his blessed hair (Moo'e Muboarak). While reciting (the Holy Qur'aan), Mala'i A'la (Angels nearest to Allah) came to attend the Mahfil-e-Milad and the blessed soul of the Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam) showed much kindness to me (Shah Waliullah) and my friends. I, thus, saw that Mala'i A 'la (Angels nearest to Allah) and, with them, the whole group of Muslims, were ascending to high heaven (on account of the blessings of the Prophet) and this blessed condition was reflected (in the Mahfil-e-Milad)." [al-Qaul al-Jalee, Page 74]

9. Hadrat Shah Abd al-Haq Muhaddith Dehlvi (may Allah have mercy on him), in his book "Ma Sabata min as-Sunnah" referring to the night of the blessed birth, of the holy Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam) says:

"We would rather say that the night when the holy Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam) was born is definitely superior to Lailat al-Qadr. This is so because the night of the birth is the night when he was manifested and Lailat al Qadr was bestowed on him (SallAllahu Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam), and a thing which became blessed on account of him upon whom it was bestowed is more blessed than that which became blessed because of it being conferred upon him (SallAllahu Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam) and because Lailat al-Qadr is blessed because on this night Angels descend, and the night of the birth of the holy Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam) is blessed because of himself (SallAllahu Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam), and because Lailat al-Qadr is a blessing only for the Ummah of Muhammad (SallAllahu Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam) and the night of his blessed birth is a blessing for all beings. Thus the Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam) is he who Allah Ta'Aala sent down as a mercy to all the worlds and it is through him that Allah completed His blessings on all His creations in all heavens and in all earth." [Ma Sabata Min as-Sunnah, Page 82, Published by Qaiyyumi Press, Kanpur, August 1923]

10. Those calling themselves followers of Shah Waliullah's family should also note the following statement of Shah Waliullah Dehlvi. In his book, "Ad-Durr as-Sameen", he says:

"My dear father, Hadrat Shah Abdur Raheem Dehlvi (may ALLAH have mercy on him) informed me that he used to get food cooked on Milad days as a mark of rejoicing for him (SallAllahu Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam). One year it so happened that he could not afford anything except roasted grams, so he distributed those among the people, with the result that he had a vision of the holy Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam) in his dream and saw that those roasted grams were lying before him (SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam) and he (SallAllahu Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam) looked pleased". [Ad-Durr as-Sameen, Page 3]

11. Haji Imdadullah Muhajir Makki (may ALLAH have mercy on him) says:

"The practice of this faqeer has been that I participate in Milad Sharif functions. In view of the fact that doing so brings blessings, I myself hold Milad every year, and find great solace and joy in Qiyaam (reciting salutations in a standing position)"

References:

1. Faislah Haft Mas'alah, page 5, published by Matba' Majeedi, Kanpur, December, 1921
2. Faislah Haft Mas'alah Ma’a Taleeqat, page 111, published in Lahore.
3. Faislah Haft Mas'alah, page 5, published in Lahore 1986
12. In the fourth chapter of his book "Ad Durr al-Munazzam", Mawlana Shaykh Abd al-Haq Muhaddith Allahabaadi has recorded in detail incidents which manifested themselves at the time when the holy Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam) was born. These include:

"A cluster of stars concentrated over the roof of his house at the time of the birth of the holy Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam); Angels hoisted flags on holy Baitullah and in the east and in the west; the whole atmosphere was filled with the voices of Angels and houres reciting salutations to him in the standing position and congratulating each other and rejoicing with abandon; animals also congratulated each other at the birth of the holy Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi wa Aalihi wa Sallam), the Ka'batullah bowed in a manner of saluting, and the falsehood vanished and the light of truth spread light in all directions."

References:

1. Page 54, 72, 91; Mawaahib al-Ladunniyah by Imaam Qastalaani
2. Page 57; Mawlid al-Uroos by Imam Ibne Jauzi
3. Page 3, 7, 26, Shawahid an-Nubawwah by Mawlana Jaami
4. Page 55; Seerat al-Halbiyah by Allamah Ali Bin Burhaan
5. Khasaa'is al-Kubra by Imaam Suyooti Vol. l, Page 45, 94
6. Zarqaani ala al-Mawahib by Allamah Zurqaani Vol. 1, Page 112, 116.

13. Imam Abul Hussain Muahammad Bin Ahmad known as Ibn-e-Jabeer Andalusi writes,

“Place of Birth of Prophet Peace Be with Him is one of the Holy Places in Makkah Mukarramah. The soil of this place have an honor that it kissed the blessed body of Allah’s Beloved Peace Be with Him very first and this is the place where the Birth of Prophet Peace Be Upon Him took place who is the blessing for whole universe. In the Month of Rabi al-Awwal especially on the occasion of his Birth Day this place is open for all and sundry and people incessantly visits this place to attain Allah’s Mercy and blessing.” [Rehlah Ibn-e-Jabeer, Page 60]