Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Overig Plaat hier mooie quotes.

Pagina's : [1] 2

30-10-2010, 07:31
- "A life without love is like a year without summer."

- "A loving heart is the truest wisdom." - Charles Dickens.

- "A loving relationship is one in wich the loved one is free to be himself; to laugh with me, but not at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love himself, to love being loved. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart." - Leo F. Buscaglia.

- "A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears." - Woodrow Wyatt.

- "A man is only as good as what he loves." - Saul Bellow.

- "A relationship is like a rose, how long it lasts, no one knows. Love can erase an awful past, love can be yours, you'll see at last. To feel that love, it makes you sigh, to have it leave, you'd rather die. You hope you've found that special rose, 'cause you love and care for the one you chose." - Rob Cella

- "A rose without thorn is like love without heartbreak; it doesn't make sense." - Unknown

- "All lovers swear more performance than they are able." - William Shakespeare.

- "Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves." - Albert Einstein.

- "Being hurt by someone you truly care about leaves a hole in your heart that only love can fill." - Unknown.

- "Can miles truly separate you from friends?.. If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?" - Richard Bach.

- "A girls heart is like a dark wood." - Russian Proverb.

- "A heart in love with beauty never grows old." - Unknown.

- "A light heart lives long." - William Shakespeare.

- "A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart." - Unknown.

- "I want to grow old without facelifts.. I want to have the courage to be loyal to the face i've made. Sometimes i think it would be easier to avoid old age, to die young, but then you'd never complete your life, would you? You'd never wholly know you." - Marilyn Monroe.

- "A career is born in public, talent in privacy." - Marilyn Monroe.

- "Dogs never bite me. Just humans." - Marilyn Monroe.

- "I don't mind making jokes, but i don't want to look like one." - Marilyn Monroe.

- "Sometimes I've been to a party where no one spoke to me for a whole evening. The men, frightened by their wives or sweeties.. The ladies would gang up in a corner and discuss my dangerous character." - Marilyn Monroe.

- "I'm not interested in money. I just want to be wonderful." - Marilyn Monroe.

- "I've been on a calendar, but never on time." - Marilyn Monroe.

- "The best smell in the world is that man that you love." - Jennifer Aniston.

- "All things are difficult before they are easy." - Thomas Fuller.

- "I have not failed. I've just found 10.000 ways that won't work." - Thomas A. Edison.

- "Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction." - Anne Frank.

- "Life grants nothing to us mortals without hard work." - Horace.

- "Nothing will work unless you do." - Maya Angelou.

30-10-2010, 13:36

Up voor jou meid!

30-10-2010, 18:56

Citaat door mevrouwtje_Y:
Up voor jou meid!

Thank you.

30-10-2010, 19:22

Citaat door Excentriek-:

Vanavond komt er meer.

02-11-2010, 02:53

- "I'm so in love with my brother right now." - Angelina Jolie.

- "In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together and the music that brings harmony." - Eva Burrows.

- "Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with everything they got." - Unknown.

- "One day we were brought into the world, knowing love only as being what we had for our toys, family, and friends. Then, you meet someone who alters your conception of love, and you never know how you loved anything before because this kind of love is." - Unknown.

- "The family is the school of duties - founded on love." - Felix Adler.

- "The love of a family is life's greatest blessing." - Unknown.

- "If i think more about death than some other people, it is probably because i love life more than they do." - Angelina Jolie.

- "I believe the only people that should be around a child and raising a child are people who absolutely, 100 procent love that child." - Angelina Jolie.

- "Sometimes i think my husband is so amazing that i don't know why he's with me. I don't know whether i'm good enough. But if i make him happy, then i'm everything i want to be." - Angelina Jolie.

- "We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly... Only after we have lost everything, are we free to do anything... Throw thing out there and not be perfect and not have answerd to anything and see if people understand." - Angelina Jolie.

- "I'd go from film to film and almost detach from one world and jump in another. I was living as these people and not having a self. I didn't know who i was. And things just get really dark." - Angelina Jolie.

- "All woman do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough." - Angelina Jolie.

- "If you are single there is always one thing you should take out with you on a Saturday night... your friends!." - Sarah Jessica Parker.

- "Are there woman in New York who are just here to make us feel bas about ourselves?" - Sarah Jessica Parker.

- "That's another reason i love New York. Just like that, it can go from bad to cute." - Sarah Jessica Parker.

- "They say life's what happens when you're busy making other plans. But somethimes in New York, life is what happens when you're waiting for a table." - Sarah Jessica Parker.

06-11-2010, 21:30
- "Fashion is about good energy. It's about feelings. That's what I have to give the people, good energy and good feelings" - Adriana Lima.

- "There are no true friends in politics. We are all sharks circling and waiting, for traces of blood to appear in the water" - Alan Clark.

- "I am beautiful, famous and gorgeous." - Anna Kournikova.

- "There are a lot of pretty girls. I am a tennis player first of all, that is why I am here and if wasn't producing results no one would notice me." - Anna Kournikova.

- "Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands." - Anne Frank.

- "The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and god. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be." - Anne Frank.

- "Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction." - Anne Frank.

- "A fashion that does not reach the streets is not a fashion." - Coco Chanel.

- "Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity." - Plato.

- "Success is often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable." - Coco Chanel.

- "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel.

- "My friends, there are no friends." - Coco Chanel.

- "A girl should be two things: Classy and Fabulous." - Coco Chanel.

- "If a man talks bad about all woman, it usually means he was burned by one woman." - Coco Chanel.

- "There are people who have money and people who are rich." - Coco Chanel.

- "Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door." - Coco Chanel.

- "You've gotta hurt before you can heal." - Trent Reznor.

- "After all, computers crash, people die, relationships fall apart. The best we can do is breath and reboot." - Sarah Jessica Parker.

- "I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet." - Sarah Jessica Parker.

11-11-2010, 06:57
- "Girls are like apples...the best ones are at the top of the trees. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples that are on the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think there is something wrong with them, when, in reality, they are amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree." - Pete Wentz.

- "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss.

-"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi.

- "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." - Dr. Seuss.

- "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus.

- "If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything." - Mark Twain.

- "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one." - C.S. Lewis.

- "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde.

- "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi.

- "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King Jr.

- "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

- "A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you." - Elbert Hubbard.

- "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde.

- "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou.

- "Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square hole. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." - Apple Inc.

- "That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche.

- "I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." - Marilyn Monroe.

- "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells." - Dr. Seuss.

- "If you judge people, you have no time to love them." - Mother Teresa.

- "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas A. Edison.

- "To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and to endure the betrayal of false friends. To appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

- "You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." - C.S. Lewis.

- "Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none." - William Shakespeare.

- "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe.

- "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not." - André Gide.

- "People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway." - Mother Teresa.

- "All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." - Charles M. Schulz.

- "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley.

14-11-2010, 16:05
Hahaha, up.

14-11-2010, 20:42
Oehhh, that's nice!

23-11-2010, 14:25

Í've seen, red, loved.

01-01-2011, 01:33

Citaat:

Een moeder luistert met drie oren; Dat derde is haar hart.

Een beste vriend is net als een klavertje vier,
moeilijk te vinden, je hebt geluk als je er één hebt.

Pijnig me liever met de waarheid, dan me te troosten met een leugen.

Trying to forget someone you loved is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

Met de stenen die mensen naar me gooien bouw ik me eigen weg.

Liefde is net als een zandloper, terwijl het hart wordt gevuld loopt het verstand leeg.

Al neemt de leugen de lift en de waarheid de trap. Dan is de leugen er eerder maar de waarheid komt er ook.

Fouten uit het verleden, vormen de wijsheid van het heden.

Uit je pijnlijkste dieptepunten groeien uiteindelijk je grootste krachten.

Love yourself first for you love some one else.

Life is a battle, but we love to fight..

Before you judge me try walking in my shoes!

De herinneringen die je later wil hebben, moet je nu maken.

What comes around goes around!

Het leven is als een trap elke tree moet je nog voelen en meemaken.

Loop niet voor me want ik volg niet, loop niet achter me want ik leid niet, loop gewoon naast me en wees een vriend!

Don't drink and drive, Smoke weed and fly..

"There's gonna be some stuff u gonna see that's gonna make it hard To smile in the future, but through whatever you see, Through all the rain and all the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor. you gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit"
-Tupac Shakur

EVEN THOUGH I'M MARKED FOR DEATH, I'MA SPARK TILL I LOSE MY BREATH..

01-01-2011, 02:01
Quotes:[/FONT]

Citaat:
[FONT="Georgia"]I believe that everything that you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad, I'm going to suffer from it. But in my mind, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven...
-Tupac Shakur

Oh Lord, help me change my ways, Show a litlle mercy on judgement day, It aint me I was raised this way, Never let em' play me for a busta, Makin' hell for a huslter...
-Tupac Shakur

I’d rather die like a man than live like a coward...
-Tupac Shakur

When my Heart Can Beat No More I hope die for a principal or a belief that I have lived for..
-Tupac Shakur

Only God can judge me...
-Tupac Shakur

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams...
-Tupac Shakur

I smoke blunt to take the pain out and if I wasn't high I'd probably blow my brains out...
-Tupac Shakur

My Mama used to tell me if u can't find somethin to live for, you best find somethin to die for...
-Tupac Shakur

I don't see why everybody feel as though that they gotta tell me how to live my life, Let me live baby, Let me live...
-Tupac Shakur

They claim that I'm violent just cuz I refuse to be silent...
-Tupac Shakur

We ain't meant to survive, cause it's a setup, And even though you're fed up, Huh, ya got to keep your head up...
-Tupac Shakur

Gettin high, livin' everday, like i'm gonna die...
-Tupac Shakur

01-01-2011, 02:38

Leef je nog, gekkie?

01-01-2011, 04:34

Citaat door moessiee:
Leef je nog, gekkie?

Haha jawel, what about you honey?

01-01-2011, 13:50
Heel mooi, up

Pagina's : [1] 2