Bekijk volle/desktop versie : FRMF.MA: Pim Verbeek geeft interview over Jong Marokko, en reis door Europa.

03-10-2010, 18:47
Pim Verbeek : "It's important for me to have young players and make sure to help them be better "

Mr. Pim Verbeek , you recently made trips across Europe to meet several professional players. What was the purpose of this trip ?

We first identify the players likely to join the Olympic national team in the near future but also thereafter for Team A. It is interesting to make these trips across Europe to oversee these players, talk to them and their families to inform them of the project for the future of Moroccan football .

Today , how many players have given their backing to join the Moroccan selection ?

I can not give an exact figure. early to tell . I have a very good player in mind that I met in Europe but sadly was seriously injured this weekend . Such things can happen so we'll have to wait until March and the match against Mozambique in order to have the final list.

What is your assessment of the first meetings of the National Olympic team ?

For the moment we played our friendly meetings with players from the Moroccan championship . The players are good technically , they work hard but they still have much to learn in order to evolve. During the various meetings I have noticed that players were out a lot more quality individual and we must change that. It will develop a tactic and create automation between players in order to have our own philosophy of play

Which players have impressed you in this team of young players from the national championship ?

I never speak of this or that player. For the game against Qatar we appealed to players who have left us a very good impression during the different friendly games . We have also included players from the junior national team. From there we made some 'Mix "And try to build a very good team. In the end, we selected the best that can add value to the group qualifiers for the Olympics 2012.

Are you going to call on players playing abroad ?

Yes of course. For the forthcoming we will proceed to another "Mix ". This time it will involve the best players playing in Morocco and Europe. For this meeting it was unfortunately not possible for reasons of injury or administrative problems with FIFA.

What is your role alongside Hamidou Ouarga ?

Ouarga is my right arm in Morocco. He knows the players well and has some experience in the world of football. It is important to have someone at my side who knows the country very well , culture, and players who can give me information I need. I remain responsible for the results and selections primarily because it is my job to get the best possible results. But I am very pleased to work with Hamidou Ouarga .

What are the defects and qualities of Moroccan players ?

For the moment I can not give an objective opinion. I have not yet had time to look at them . What I can say is that we have yet to evolve to qualify for the Olympic Games there is no doubt about it . We have about six months before the match against Mozambique . important for me to have young players and make them help them become better gradually. But if the players remain at this level, it is not good . For the moment we are not ready yet. The players are young and make many mistakes but it will help us and make some very good players.

What are your goals for the future ?

For now we will prepare for the upcoming friendly against Qatar. Subsequently we will supervise players in the local league but also in Europe before making a concentration of the Olympic national team in November.

http://www.frmf.ma/communication-medias/322-pim-verbeek--l-il-est-important-pour-moi-davoir-de-jeunes-joueurs-et-faire-en-sorte-de-les-aider-a-etre-meilleurs-r.html

03-10-2010, 19:06

Citaat door Yunus23:
Pim Verbeek : "It's important for me to have young players and make sure to help them be better "

[B]Mr. Pim Verbeek , you recently made trips across Europe to meet several professional players. What was the purpose of this trip ?[/B]

We first identify the players likely to join the Olympic national team in the near future but also thereafter for Team A. It is interesting to make these trips across Europe to oversee these players, talk to them and their families to inform them of the project for the future of Moroccan football .

[B]Today , how many players have given their backing to join the Moroccan selection ?[/B]

I can not give an exact figure. early to tell . I have a very good player in mind that I met in Europe but sadly was seriously injured this weekend . Such things can happen so we'll have to wait until March and the match against Mozambique in order to have the final list.

[B]What is your assessment of the first meetings of the National Olympic team ?[/B]

For the moment we played our friendly meetings with players from the Moroccan championship . The players are good technically , they work hard but they still have much to learn in order to evolve. During the various meetings I have noticed that players were out a lot more quality individual and we must change that. It will develop a tactic and create automation between players in order to have our own philosophy of play

[B]Which players have impressed you in this team of young players from the national championship ?[/B]

I never speak of this or that player. For the game against Qatar we appealed to players who have left us a very good impression during the different friendly games . We have also included players from the junior national team. From there we made some 'Mix "And try to build a very good team. In the end, we selected the best that can add value to the group qualifiers for the Olympics 2012.

[B]Are you going to call on players playing abroad ?[/B]

Yes of course. For the forthcoming we will proceed to another "Mix ". This time it will involve the best players playing in Morocco and Europe. For this meeting it was unfortunately not possible for reasons of injury or administrative problems with FIFA.

[B]What is your role alongside Hamidou Ouarga ?[/B]

Ouarga is my right arm in Morocco. He knows the players well and has some experience in the world of football. It is important to have someone at my side who knows the country very well , culture, and players who can give me information I need. I remain responsible for the results and selections primarily because it is my job to get the best possible results. But I am very pleased to work with Hamidou Ouarga .

[B]What are the defects and qualities of Moroccan players ?[/B]

For the moment I can not give an objective opinion. I have not yet had time to look at them . What I can say is that we have yet to evolve to qualify for the Olympic Games there is no doubt about it . We have about six months before the match against Mozambique . important for me to have young players and make them help them become better gradually. But if the players remain at this level, it is not good . For the moment we are not ready yet. The players are young and make many mistakes but it will help us and make some very good players.

[B]What are your goals for the future ?[/B]

For now we will prepare for the upcoming friendly against Qatar. Subsequently we will supervise players in the local league but also in Europe before making a concentration of the Olympic national team in November.

http://www.frmf.ma/communication-medias/322-pim-verbeek--l-il-est-important-pour-moi-davoir-de-jeunes-joueurs-et-faire-en-sorte-de-les-aider-a-etre-meilleurs-r.html

over wie zou hij het hebben gehad?

03-10-2010, 19:11
Over Soufian El Hassnaoui denk ik

03-10-2010, 19:16
duidelijk over El Hassnaoui , jammer dat hij niet mee doet, is toch wel een van de grootste Marokkaanse talenten in Nederland , sterk aan de bal , en een geweldige poeier in z'n benen

03-10-2010, 19:35

de enige echte marokaanse nummer 9

03-10-2010, 20:02

Citaat door Amsterdam21:
duidelijk over El Hassnaoui , jammer dat hij niet mee doet, is toch wel een van de grootste Marokkaanse talenten in Nederland , sterk aan de bal , en een geweldige poeier in z'n benen

Een spits dus.., ik benieuwd, hij is mij onbekend