Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Yacine Qasmi: Ik vind het een trots om voor Marokko te spelen!

30-09-2010, 01:02
It is now accustomed in writing MarocFootball.info , heading discovery back in service and invites you to discover through a short interview , Yacine Qasmi , a young Moroccan striker , aged 19 , resident of the AFC Paris Saint Germain.

Marocfootball.info : Hello Yacine , can you trace your route football for those who do not know you ?

Yacine Qasmi : I started at age 6 yearsCosmo De TavernyThen at the age of 8 years, I was spotted by Paris Saint Germain. I tested that have proven successful and since then I have followed all the classes at PSG this year is the first season that I move with the CFA since last year I played with the category of less than 19 years, although I've made a few appearances last year in CFA.

Marocfootball.info : Arrived in 1998 at the capital club , Paris Saint Germain, you 've climbed all the categories of youth , change with the occupation , would soon do you think ?

Yacine Qasmi : In this season , I had the opportunity to train with the professional group, four times exactly , I still much work to do , but I let my coach to judge if I am able or whether to join the professional group.

Marocfootball.info : Have you been held since the beginning of the season?

Yacine Qasmi : During the first meetings of the championship , I do not started hold as there were several players from the professional group in the CFA , but in recent games (4 or 5), I played holder the front of the attack ( author a goal since the beginning of the season) .

Marocfootball.info : How will you judge your qualities and flaws?

Yacine Qasmi : I have a good game back to the goals, a good relaxing and I think I should improve my speed but also all that is sequence and speed in front of goal .

Marocfootball.info : Before facing the team of Belfort, this Saturday on behalf of the 8th day CFA , PSG ranks 14th out of 17 teams in total , rough start , there is concern for you?

Yacine Qasmi : I do not think this is worrisome , we are young , this is the first season that we operate at this level, since last year we were for most residents in the category of less than 19 years.

Instead, started well this championship , stay put at 5 games without a win , it will react quickly, and this, this Saturday at home against Epinal , on behalf of the 9th Day CFA .

There is a lack of experience at this level and then , this is only the beginning of the season , I think in future meetings, we will respond to rectify the situation.

Marocfootball.info : This Saturday , you are again leaning on the smallest of margins (1-0) , facing Belfort , how will you explain this cons - performance , downshifting and , PSG at 15th place?

Yacine Qasmi : It was missed sorely efficiency offensive and defensive , although the whole game , we played good football, we failed to realize all the opportunities that we have procured . And a twist of fate , the referee awards a penalty to the opposing team in extra time (93 ' ), with expulsion from our goalkeeper to the key, so that given the appearance of the meeting, I think a draw or a win was fully deserved.

Marocfootball.info : What are your goals with PSG this season ?

Yacine Qasmi : First, take the points as quickly as possible to find a place more honorable in the standings. Then move both individually and collectively , and make a few appearances with the occupation , would great.

Marocfootball.info : Linked with the club until June 2011, do you plan to leave the capital club , where your targets are not met?

Yacine Qasmi : It's hard to say , PSG is my club at heart, I play for a very young, leaving the club would be experienced as a terrible failure. I no plans this view then.

Marocfootball.info : La Federation Royal Moroccan Football did she contacted, since the cancellation of the Games in Pescara in 2009?

Yacine Qasmi : In fact , I was invited to take part last year at the Olympic Games in Pescara , unfortunately it was canceled, if not recently, the Federation Royal Moroccan Football has called upon me to attend a preparation course June 24 to July 5 Maâmora . On this occasion , I played the second friendly against Burkina Faso, have been imposed on the score of a goal to nil .

Marocfootball.info : What are your impressions have worn for the first time the tunic of the Atlas Lions ?

Yacine Qasmi : It is immensely proud to represent Morocco, land of my origins and a great joy to wear the jersey of the national team.

Marocfootball.info : Do you ever happen to get news of Moroccan football ?

Yacine Qasmi : I will not miss any meetings of the national team , on the Moroccan league , I look at some meetings, when the opportunity presents itself.

Marocfootball.info : What is your opinion on the Moroccan national team A?

Yacine Qasmi : Although Morocco has not qualified for the last CAN and World Cup 2010, I would say that the Moroccan football as a whole aims to improve and progress. Evidenced by the recent appointment of the coach Belgian Eric Gerets .

Morocco has many talented players , I have no doubt about the qualities of Eric Gerets , quite the contrary, I think it will not hurt to inculcate discipline in this team is good augury for the future.

Marocfootball.info : What do you think of the arrival of the technician , Pim Verbeek as head Executive sports teams nationwide youth in Morocco?

Yacine Qasmi : This is an excellent choice, this will enable young players promising playing in Europe the opportunity to incorporate an early age , the selection of Morocco. Before his arrival, the Federation preferred that the local players in different categories of youth , its arrival can only be beneficial for Morocco.

Marocfootball.info : A final word for the many fans of the Atlas Lions ?

Yacine Qasmi : I hope that Morocco will regain quickly its level to regain its place in the chessboard African and global .

http://marocfootball.info/interview/1892-decouverte--yacine-qasmi-qcest-une-immense-fierte-de-representer-xxxxxxxxq91872.html

Vertaling: Google

Met de aanvoerdersband.

30-09-2010, 01:50

Niet geselecteerd tegen qatar? of wel?

30-09-2010, 07:08
Nee, maar Verbeek gaat de komende wedstrijden meer spelers uit Europa selecteren.