Bekijk volle/desktop versie : mag dit nou wel of niet

29-03-2010, 10:26
Hallo lezer(s),

foto's in huis ophangen, bv woonkamer, slaapkamer, gang etc.?

Ik wil een peuterkamer voor mijn dochter inrichten, is het dan beter om bv geen gordijnen met prinses erop te kopen?

29-03-2010, 10:48

Foto's dacht ik niet, maar voor kinderartikelen gelden andere regels walahu a3lem, ik zou het aan een geleerde vragen.

29-03-2010, 11:37
er is een hadith bekend waarin gesteld wordt dat de profeet saws het huis niet binnen ging toen aisha ra gordijnen had geplaatst met de beeltenissen van vogels totdat zij ze had verwijderd en er kussens van had gemaakt

maar daarintegen is er tevens een hadith bekend dat de profeet saws haar toestond te spelen met een pop in de beeltenis van een gevleugeld paard

ik raad je dus deze gordijnen af maar zoals gezegd het spelen met poppen niet

Hanging pictures of people in the house
Concerning pictures of parents in house. I have my own picture hanging, of my ankle and parents, what should I do with them. May Allah reward you.

Praise be to Allaah.

You have to hasten to remove these pictures at once, because it was reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) strongly forbade hanging pictures, and he commanded his great Companion ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib, “Do not leave any picture without blotting it out and do not leave any built-up grave without levelling it.” (Narrated by Muslim, 1/66). Hanging up pictures of animate beings deprives the people of that house of a great blessing, which is the entrance of angels into that house. It was reported from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The angels do not enter a house in which there are statues or pictures.” (Narrated by Imaam Ahmad; see also Saheeh al-Jaami’, 1961).

You can replace them, if you wish, with pictures of inanimate objects, such as trees, mountains, oceans and other natural scenes, or other drawings of inanimate objects, without being extravagant or wasteful.

As for the pictures which are hanging, you have to remove them and blot them out or burn them; do not keep them. It is worth noting that hanging up pictures of the dead is one of the things that renews grief and serves no useful purpose; it may even lead to some kind of veneration which goes against Tawheed. Let us not forget that the shirk committed by the people of Nooh (peace be upon him) started because they set up pictures and images of some righteous people who had lived among them. So be very careful. May Allaah help us and you to do all that pleases Him and earns His forgiveness. And Allaah knows best. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

en

Exemption of (baby) dolls from the ruling on haraam images
I have read all your answers regarding pictures for children. In my home, we have no pictures or animate (2-D and 3-D) figures, apart from these for children. In answering a question about photos, you stated no 3-dimensional images were allowed. Can you please explain the tradition where Aisha (May Allah be pleased with her) had a small toy unicorn (or similar) that she played with as a child, and the Prophet did not stop her.
Please answer this question, as all practising muslims I know have toys for their children. We all seek the right path of Islam.

Praise be to Allaah.

Those toys which are made of wool are not considered to be images, because they do not have a head apart from a piece of wool, and it does not have the features of the face such as eyes, nose, mouth or ears. If an image does not have a head or any facial features, it is exempt from the ruling prohibiting images.

Even if we assume that it is an image, this does not mean that all images are permitted. Rather it is an exemption from the prohibition for a legitimate shar’i purpose, which is to teach girls how to care for babies and to develop maternal feelings in their hearts, in order to prepare them for the future.

Most of the scholars have exempted the making of girls’ toys from the prohibition on making images and statues. This is the view of the Maalikis, Shaafa’is and Hanbalis. Al-Qaadi ‘Iyaad narrated that most of the scholars said that this is permissible, and he was followed in that by al-Nawawi in his commentary on Muslim. He said: “Exempted from the prohibition on making images that have a shadow are things that are used as toys for girls, because of the exemption that was narrated concerning that. This means that it is permissible, whether they are toys in the shape of people or animals, three-dimensional or otherwise, and whether they are supposed to represent real animals or not, such as a horse with wings…

The majority of scholars quote as evidence for this exemption the hadeeth of ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) in which she says:

“I used to play with dolls in the house of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). I had friends who used to play with me. When the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came in, they would hide themselves, then he would call them to join me and play with me.”

According to another report, she said that the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came back from the battle of Tabook or Khaybar, and there was a curtain in her alcove. The wind blew and lifted the curtain, showing some dolls with which ‘Aa’ishah was playing. He said, “What is this, O ‘Aa’ishah?” She said, “My daughters.” Among them he saw a mare with wings made of leather.” He said, ‘And what is this that I see in the midst of them?” She said, “A mare.” He said, “What is this on it?” She said, “Wings.” He said, “A mare with wings?” She said, “Have you not heard that Sulaymaan had a horse with wings?” She said, the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) smiled so broadly that I could see his eyeteeth.

The Maalikis, Shaafa’is and Hanbalis interpreted this as an exemption for making toys because of the necessity of educating girls in how to bring up children. This interpretation is obvious if the toy is in the form of a human, but it is not obvious if it is in the form of a horse with wings. Hence al-Haleemi used this report and others to support his argument. He said: “There are two benefits of that in the case of girls, one immediate and one which comes later. The immediate benefit is that they have fun, which is one of the most effective means of child development. If a child is well taken care of and feels happy and content, his development will be stronger and better. That is because joy energizes the mind, which in turn energizes the soul, and that has an effect on the body and produces physical strength. The benefit which is seen later on is that through that (play), the girls learn how to deal with children, love them and feel compassion for them, and that becomes second nature to them, so that when they grow up and see for themselves the things they used to play at, they will find that the compassion they used to play at is something very real indeed. Ibn Hajar quoted in al-Fath from someone who thought that making toys was haraam, and that it had been permitted at first but was then abrogated by the general prohibition on making images. He responded by noting that the abrogation could have been the other way round and that the permission to make toys came later, on the grounds that in the hadeeth of ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) about her toys, there is the indication that this happened at a later date, because it mentions that this happened when the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came back from Tabook. So the apparent meaning is that it happened later on. (al-Mawsoo’ah al-Fiqhiyyah – Maaddat al-Tasweer)

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

29-03-2010, 11:54
Fatwanr. SP7

Vraag: Wat is de regelgeving betreffende het ophangen van een afbeelding op een muur? Wat is de regelgeving betreffende het bezitten van afbeeldingen van mensen?

Antwoord: Het is niet toegestaan om een afbeelding op te hangen, noch om een afbeelding van enig schepsel dat een ziel heeft te behouden. Het is verplicht om zulke afbeeldingen te vernietigen. Dit vanwege hetgeen de Profeet (salaallaahoe `alayhie was sallem) tegen Alie heeft gezegd:

Laat geen enkele afbeelding, behalve het gezicht eraf te halen.

Het is tevens vastgesteld in de hadieth van Jaabir dat:

De Profeet (salaallaahoe `alayhie was sallem) het hebben van afbeeldingen in huizen verbood.

Vandaar, dat alle afbeeldingen die bedoelt zijn ter herinnering, in stukjes gescheurd of verbrand moeten worden. Desondanks, mag men afbeeldingen die men uit noodzaak in bezit dient te hebben, zoals voor een officiële identificatie bewijs (paspoort etc) enzovoorts, in bezit hebben.

Shaych Abdoel-Aziez Ibn Baaz

http://www.sincerehearts.nl/FB/viewtopic.php?t=45

29-03-2010, 12:01

Guidelines On Childrens' Clothes With Pictures And On Dolls - Shaykh Muhammad Naasir-ud-deen Al-Albaanee

The Great Scholar Naasir-ud-Deen Al-Albaanee rahimahullaah answers a question dealing with the subject of pictures and images and explains the issue of girls' dolls

http://www.al-athariyyah.com/media/pdf/sisters/pictures_and_images.pdf