Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Meer doden dan officiële cijfers beweren Afghanistan

21-02-2010, 20:02
Death Toll covered up in Operation Mosquattack
Written by SPECTRUM
Rating:
Thank you for your rating,
Your vote has been counted and is reflected above.
You have already rated this item,
Thank you for your support.

Share/Bookmark
Send to a friend Print this
Tags: War on Terror

Saturday, 20 February 2010
image for Death Toll covered up in Operation Mosquattack
This 19 year old was told the army was a good career move

Undercover reporter Colin McCool calling from Hell that is Helmand province in Afghanistan trying to get this report to you before they try to stop me.

I have such a shocking story to tell you I think it would be better if you checked something first. Go now right now and check the death toll of Russian soldiers when they Invaded Afghanistan it was more than 100,000 DEAD with hundreds of thousands more injured.

For months I have watched in horror at the amount of bodies of British and American soldiers who are being killed and I can tell you the death toll is thousands more than the official figures that are released to mainstream media.

In this latest attack Operation Mosquattack I have seen countless dead and wounded on both sides and many poor souls with arms and legs missing. Have to go now will report back to you later if I can.
http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s3i69287

21-02-2010, 20:23

Ik zal het je nog sterker vertellen. Er sneuvelen duizenden westerse soldaten per dag! En de taliban hebben de staat New York bijna geheel in handen en rukken nu op naar Washington en het Witte Huis!

Maar verder is bovenstaande bericht natuurlijk klink klare onzin. Ook zijn er geen honderdduizend russen gesneuveld destijds, maar ongeveer 14.000.

21-02-2010, 20:25
Heb je de bron eens goed bekeken?