Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Haha egypte gaat nie naar het wk maar Hassan Shahata wel, hij wordt trainer van..

02-02-2010, 00:00

Citaat door Riffie_denboch:
Nigeria, zal wel hard aankomen bij egypte

Shehata claims Nigeria interest
(PA) Monday 1 February 2010
Print
Email my friend

Hassan Shehata claims he has been offered the chance to lead Nigeria at the FIFA World Cup™ after guiding Egypt to the CAF Africa Cup of Nations title.

The Pharaohs coach, who has been in charge of the north Africans since 2004, is highly regarded on the continent and a 1-0 victory over Ghana in yesterday's final further increased his status. The win in Angola was a third in succession and with the Egyptians having failed to qualify for the global showpiece in South Africa, it could offer Shehata further possibilities.

"They expressed an interest in hiring me to take charge of their team during the World Cup," the 60-year-old told television station Modern Sport.

Under-fire Shaibu Amodu is currently in charge of the Super Eagles, who finished third at the Cup of Nations. However reports are rife in Nigeria that he could relinquish the position before the FIFA World Cup, where his side are pooled in Group B alongside Argentina, Korea Republic and Greece.

Shehata added that if he does take charge it will be on a temporary basis, but conceded the ultimate decision lay with his current employers. He added: "It will be a great honour for me to work in the World Cup. But the Egyptian FA will have the final word on whether I could work with Nigeria on a temporary basis."

Egypt narrowly missed out on a place at the FIFA World Cup after losing 1-0 to Algeria in a play-off in Sudan after both sides finished level on points and goal difference during regular qualifying.

Bron.http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/news/newsid=1164995.html#shehata+claims+nigeria+interes t

02-02-2010, 00:11

Misschien moet marokko de trainer van Nigeria dan nemen.

02-02-2010, 01:39
Insha Allah behaalt ie mooie overwinningen met ze

Ik dacht meer aan Shehata voor Marokko

02-02-2010, 13:51
Bijles Engels nemen misschien man. Er staat dat ze interresse hebben in hem, en als hij het doet dat het tijdelijk is. En de Egyptische bond moet voor hem beslissen of het kan op tijdelijke basis. Dus als die nee zeggen, blijft ie gewoon.

02-02-2010, 14:04

Citaat door Drifter:
Insha Allah behaalt ie mooie overwinningen met ze

Ik dacht meer aan Shehata voor Marokko

Alatief

02-02-2010, 20:26
Ik dacht meer aan Mubarak voor Marokko.

03-02-2010, 01:43

Citaat door amstermoro:
Ik dacht meer aan Mubarak voor Marokko.

Hoezo het is toch al een puinhoop daar ??