Advertentie: bereik met Marokko.nl vrijwel alle Marokkaanse jongeren

Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Wie herkent mijn avatar?

N_E_R_D
23-11-2002, 17:45

Wie weet van wie/wat mijn avatar is? Respect voor de die hard fans die het weten...

spidey
23-11-2002, 17:46
Seattle Supersonics? Ja toch?

dima_zina85
23-11-2002, 17:49
Origineel gepost door N_E_R_D Wie weet van wie/wat mijn avatar is? Respect voor de die hard fans die het weten... die is toch van die zanger van N.E.R.D........

spidey
23-11-2002, 17:51
Niet echt vrouw-vriendelijke teksten he op hun album: I take em to my home. They call it the cockpit. Time to take off their panties, they drop quick. Now that's first class f.ucking ain't that some fly shit. Maar wel goed. :goedzo: Maar hun commericiele stuff met Britney vind ik minder.

spidey
23-11-2002, 17:58

Vertel mij wat. Ik zag nog een bekende in die clip, Cheyenne Silver, dat is een p.o.r.n.o. "actrice".

spidey
23-11-2002, 18:02
Ach per ongeluk een filmpje met haar gedownload via Kazaa. Daarna meteen weer delete gedaan natuurlijk. http://forum.fok.nl/i/s/hypocrite.gif Nou ik ga nu eten, want ik heb honger.

-Reda-
23-11-2002, 23:21
Origineel gepost door N_E_R_D Wie weet van wie/wat mijn avatar is? Respect voor de die hard fans die het weten... IKKE !!!! NEPTUNES AKA N*E*R*D AKA PHARRELL, CHAD & SHAY (Okeej, shay hoort niet bij neptunes) ...damnz zij zijn de bomb...die cd is vet...:goedzo::goedzo:

-Reda-
23-11-2002, 23:31
Origineel gepost door helleau wie is shay di nigga?? maar lekkere late reactie zeg haha ewa jah je weet tog hele dag niet on gewest;) een paar vette songz: "Gangsta Lean"- Clipse f/ Pharrell "Truth Or Dare"- N*E*R*D "I'm Serious"- T.I. f/ Beenie Man "Suckas"- Philly's Most Wanted f/ Beanie Sigel "Things Are Getting Better" "When's The Last Time"- Clipse f/ Pharrell "Let's Talk About It"- Clipse f/ JD "Nothin'" - N.O.R.E "Superthug"- N.O.R.E "Grimey"- N.O.R.E "Knock Yourself Out"- Jadakiss f/ Case Will Be Continued...;):D

SweetCheeks
24-11-2002, 01:54
Origineel gepost door D@T KrAy-Z MoCrO ewa jah je weet tog hele dag niet on gewest;) een paar vette songz: "Gangsta Lean"- Clipse f/ Pharrell "Truth Or Dare"- N*E*R*D "I'm Serious"- T.I. f/ Beenie Man "Suckas"- Philly's Most Wanted f/ Beanie Sigel "Things Are Getting Better" "When's The Last Time"- Clipse f/ Pharrell "Let's Talk About It"- Clipse f/ JD "Nothin'" - N.O.R.E "Superthug"- N.O.R.E "Grimey"- N.O.R.E "Knock Yourself Out"- Jadakiss f/ Case Will Be Continued...;):D Ik vind deze vet: N.E.R.D feat. Kelis&Clipse - Truth or dare

-Reda-
24-11-2002, 10:44
Origineel gepost door SweetCheeks Ik vind deze vet: N.E.R.D feat. Kelis&Clipse - Truth or dare \ of niet :boogie::boogie:

SweetCheeks
24-11-2002, 11:38
"Truth Or Dare" Yeah, yeah, yeah I'm on the dance floor burning up Music turn it up Baby I'm Real hot so is it my turn to touch you Baby you Look like you're buzzin on Ex with 3D effects Baby you Look like you have no clue of what comes next Me and my dogs will be there Tell your girls prepare to share We'll play the dancing truth or dare If someone's standing there, stare say Hey baby what's your name Don't stand looking insane Do you want to ride the train Welcome to the fast lane If you're in love beware 'Cause these people they don't care All hands in the air This is what we call truth or dare I am the one with the brightest hair, leather I don't care Baby I Don't ever want to take the shirt off That's my dare You got a girl but you touching me like you don't care, Baby you Do you But just don't get caught out there Me and my girls will be there Tell your boys prepare to share We'll play the dancing truth or dare If someone's standing there, stare say Hey baby what's your name Don't stand looking insane Do you want to ride the train Welcome to the fast lane If you're in love beware 'Cause these people they don't care All hands in the air This is what we call truth or dare [4x] Come on Come on Baby shake it up Man, I got ten surrounding me Hounding me Center of attention A riot it's bound to be Though I'm in the middle My jewels you're bound to see In a pool of women All of them drowning me I'm ho hoppin', flip floppin', ho hoppin' Now her head in my lap boppin' I ain't one to care I ain't used to fair Baby you can keep the truth Choose the dare Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Me and my dogs will be there tell your girls prepare to share Me and my girls will be there tell your boys prepare to share We'll play the dancing truth or dare If someone's standing there, stare say Hey baby what's your name Don't stand looking insane Do you want to ride the train, welcome to the fast lane If you're in love beware 'Cause these people they don't care All hands in the air This is what we call truth or dare [4x] Come on Come on Baby shake it up [4x] Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

-Reda-
24-11-2002, 12:08
tjek hiersoo (http://forums.marokko.nl/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23672) voor meer lyrics en plaats ze zelf ook...:D Je weet tog, reclame ;):D