Bekijk volle/desktop versie : ''I wed my husband to 72 Hooris''‏

13-11-2009, 19:41

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

الحمد لله، والصلا&#157 7; والسلا&#160 5; على رسول الله

Bismillahi arrahmani arrahim

Alhamdulillah, wasalaatu wa salaamu 'alaa rasuulillah..

''I wed my husband to 72 Hooris''
the story of a sister..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ_Ui-dDyos

[SIZE="4"]SubhanaAllaah, dat zulke zusters nog bestaan[/SIZE].

13-11-2009, 19:44

De tekst van het filmpje:

SubhanAllah, is there somebody who wants to act like that?

A sister is telling us..

He went and left me. He left me while i wiped the tears away.
Ya Muslimeen this is a truth which happened to me and i want to tell you about it.

I married a young man. Nobody on this earth existed for me who was like him. After two months he said to me that he loves another women, and that he loves her more than he loves me.
And that she is very beautiful and enjoyable.

I thought about it and contemplated for a while and then i asked him: ''Do you love her more than you love me?" he answered: "yes, i love her more than i love you.'' I said: "oh my darling go and marry this girl. Because your happiness is my happiness and your gladness is my gladness.'' He answered that he wouldn't have enough money to marry this girl. I said to him: "Take my gold which i hold, go sell it and then marry the girl which you love.'' He declained it and said that i would maybe need it one day..But my dedication and inveteracy got him to accepted my gift.

He took it and sold it and then he departed to look for his beloved.
He left me, though it didn't pass a lot, after we get married.

It passed one month.. two months.. one year.. two years.. three years.. but my beloved husband didn't visit me. He told me through the phone that he would be bounded with work and that he couldn't visit me. I wipped my tears, day and night, by tasting the bitterness of the breakup. Do you think that i would be resentful at him??? No.... never... never. He is my beloved.. I stand behind him and trust in him because he is truthworthy and faithful.

I'm missing it to talk with him. My ear rejoices then i hear his nice words. His sweet voice appeases my ear and my body. Sometimes it passes one month and he doesn't call me. Oh how cold-hearted and unfeeling he is! Oh how cold-hearted and unsensible you are. How do you brave is without talking with me? I can't brave it longer, but so are the men. Always stronger. They brave more and are less worthy. When he's calling me, i'm feeling like holding the whole world in my hands. I hided my tears and my atremble voice to show him that i'm not sad. I'm talking and the tears creep over my cheeks. My voice is affected by the traces of the sorrow. I hide my sorrow to myself. I've closed the groaning and suffering inside the four walls in my heart but the hearts grieves caused by the suffering. I've shown myself strong so that i don't sadden my husband.

What a man he is, who leaves his newly wed women to look for another one? What a women she is, who sells her gold to wed her own husband? Im amazed... Im astonished at you both..

On a dark and sad day, nor a happy day.. the phone rings.
Heyya is in hurry to pick up the phone. A wide voice: "I want to talk to sister Heyya." ''yes, I am Heyya.'' He said: '' I'm a brother from Chechnya.. be patient and hope of Allah's reward... Because your husband died as a shaheed after a hard war with the Russians in Chechnya today........

...be patient and hope of Allah's reward.''

I hold off myself and say: ''alhamdulillah.''
I come off the phone and get into an hysterical bearing. Suffering, pain, happiness..all emotions come at the same time. But my mother is sad. ''Heyya, Heyya, what's up, who was on the phone?'' I couldn't talk to her. I cried and laughed.. she embraced me by saying: ''Heyya, tell me what has happended, please.'' I tell her and went into my room. Along the way i said to my mother: ''oh my mother, who wants to congratulate me is welcome.. and who wants to console me isn't allowed to come into my room.'' Allahu Akbar, those who came where a few, which u could count on your fingers. Subhanallah.

O my husband finally you has found your beloved one. O my husband you are the groom now and you will marry with 72 Hoor el Ayn. All of them are more beautiful than Heyya and more joyable than Heyya. Oh my husband i wish i could share the bearing with this beautiful and joyable Hooris.

Have u forgetten Heyya? never... i don't think that you had forget her. I've never forget you you will stay forever in my heart. Three years i've tasted the bitterness of our breakup and haven't beautified my eyes while i was regarding but i hope for myself, I hope for myself that i will meet you in Jannatul Firdaws. My beloved you are a hero and a shaheed. You have left your most beautiful house to live in the mountains and caves of Chechnya under the falling bombs and grenades. You have left a young women to sleep in the snow and the hills. I remember as you said to me: ''Heyya, i can't sleep calmly, the situation of our sisters in Chechnya has degraded because of this situation my heart grieves and the tears flow from my eyes.''

O my husband, you were a man with a good character, the destiny of the ummah annoys you and you troubled over the muslimeen. I congratulate you for your Jannah bi idnillah. I congratulate you for you companionship with Hamza.. Ja'far... Abu Bakr.. Mus'ab.. radia allahu 'anhuma wal ardda. I congratulate you for your attendance of our beloved prophet: Muhammed, salla allahu 'alayhi wa sallam. I wish you a unresisted way...

Ameen..

13-11-2009, 19:54
Prachtig verhaal. En zulke vrouwen bestaan zeker nog.

13-11-2009, 20:00
alhamdulillaah yaa Rabb!

14-11-2009, 01:20

wie is de reciteur in het begin.

14-11-2009, 19:13
Allaahu a3lam!

14-11-2009, 20:16
SubhanAllah MashaAllah!!

14-11-2009, 20:33
BarakaAllaahu fieki voor het reageren, mijn zuster.

15-11-2009, 21:17
Upppp

16-11-2009, 11:12

Citaat door Kamima:

djazaaki Allaahu gairan voor het omhoog houden van mn topic.

Ik spreek je later op msn inshaAllaah.

17-11-2009, 09:45

Citaat door Kamima:
Aber naturlich habibti
Ik heb de gunst die je me vroeg al voltooid. Maar vaker kan natuurlijk geen kwaad. Hihi (L)

loveux.

aaaaaah!!

MashaAllaah, je kon me geen betere gunst schenken!
barakaAllaahu fieki.
Ik zal je zeker ook niet in mijn dua vergeten!!!