Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Winnie the Pooh.

29-10-2009, 18:14
...bevat echt wel goede quotes. Ik had er nooit echt op gelet.

“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”

Best cliché, maar voor een kindertekenfilm toch wel diep.

“If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever”

“You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.”

“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”

"Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh," he whispered.

"Yes, Piglet?"

"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw, "I just wanted to be sure of you."”

So cute!

"Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.”

"Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.”

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.”

“"I wonder what Piglet is doing," thought Pooh.
"I wish I were there to be doing it, too."
- Winnie the Pooh”

29-10-2009, 18:16

Alle tekenfilms hebben dat wel. Ik ben gek op tekenfilms. Ik moet altijd huilen.

29-10-2009, 18:18
Er zijn weinig tekenfilms die dat nog hebben tegenwoordig. Vroeger waren er pas goede tekenfilms!

29-10-2009, 18:21
"It's snowing still," said Eeyore gloomily.
"So it is."
"And freezing."
"Is it?"
"Yes," said Eeyore. "However," he said, brightening up a little, "we haven't had an earthquake lately."

The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

"Good morning, Eeyore," said Pooh.
"Good morning, Pooh Bear," said Eeyore gloomily. "If it is a good morning, which I doubt," said he.
"Why, what's the matter?"
"Nothing, Pooh Bear, nothing. We can't all, and some of us don't. That's all there is to it."
"Can't all what?" said Pooh, rubbing his nose.
"Gaiety. Song-and-dance. Here we go round the mulberry bush."

Eeyore's got a point.

29-10-2009, 18:23

"Hello, Pooh. Thank you for asking, but I shall be able to use it again in a day or two."
"Use what?" said Pooh.
"What we were talking about."
"I wasn't talking about anything," said Pooh, looking puzzled.
"My mistake again. I thought you were saying how sorry you were about my tail, being all numb, and could you do anything to help?"
"No," said Pooh. "That wasn't me," he said. He thought for a little and then suggested helpfully: "Perhaps it was somebody else."
"Well, thank him for me when you see him."

29-10-2009, 18:25

Citaat door Lil_S:
Er zijn weinig tekenfilms die dat nog hebben tegenwoordig. Vroeger waren er pas goede tekenfilms!

Hmm. Simba, Jungle book, Frank en Frey, Pochahontas.

29-10-2009, 18:27
You know what I'm saying!