Bekijk volle/desktop versie : De Gouden Boodschap van sjeikh Bakr Abu Zaid aan de leugenaar Rabee'al Madkhali..

04-06-2004, 20:43

Citaat door tawhied_awalan:
The Golden Letter From al-'Allamah Bakr Abu Zaid to Rabee' al-Madkhali

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assalamu Alaikum wa ramhatullahi wa barakatuh…

I draw your attention to your request from me to read the book attached: “Adwa’ Islamyyah ‘Ala ‘Aqeedat Sayyed Qutb Wa Fiqrih.” (Islamic lights on the Aqeedah & Ideas of Sayyed Qutub)… Are there any notes against it? And whether these notes mean that this project should be disregarded and never be narrated again? Or Is it considered from which that can be edited and qualified to be printed and distributed to serve as a reward for you in the day of Judgment, and as a guidance to those whom Allah wills from his servants. Thus I say the following:

1- I looked into the first page where the index of topics are listed, and I found topics against Sayyed Qutb, may Allah have mercy on him, that collects the basics of kufr, atheism, heresy, belief in Wahdat Al-Wujood [1], the saying that the Quran is created, the saying that it is permissible for other than Allah to legislate, the exaggeration in glorifying the attributes of Allah, not accepting the Mutawatir Ahadeeth, doubts in matters of Aqeedah that one must be certain about it, making takfeer on communities …etc from such topics that makes the believer’s hair stand on end. I felt sorry for the Muslim scholars around the world who did not pay attention to such destructive matters. Then I wondered why with such destructive matters, we find the spread of the books of Qutb on the horizon like the spread of the sun, the common people benefit from them, and even you (Rabee Al-Madkhali) in some of your writings. Therefore, I started comparing the topics with the contents. I found that the contents prove the opposite of other contents; and these topics, in general, are some provocative topics to withdraw the attention of the regular reader to bash Sayyed (Qutb), may Allah have mercy on him. I hate for you, me and all of the Muslims (to fall into) the zones of sin…It is from deception when a person talks about the good in front of whom he hates.

2- I looked, and found that this book lacks: the basis of the scholarly research, the Manhaj of criticism, the trust of quoting (from others sources), the trust of knowledge, (and) not transgressing on others.

Regarding the etiquette of dialogue, the goodness of the approach, and the strength of introducing the material, then the above have nothing to do with this book by any mean… the proofs are:

First, I saw that you depended in quoting old editions of the books of Sayyed Qutb, like the books: Fee Thilaal Al-Qur’an, Al’Adalah Al Ejtima’eyyah, while knowing, as in the margin of page 29 and other (places), that there are some revised editions that came afterwards. It is obligatory according to the basics of criticism and the trust of knowledge to criticize - if it was about the contents of the last edition of any book because the changes in it (i.e. the last edition) abrogates the previous ones. This thing, inshallah, is not hidden from your basic information, but it is probably a mistake of a student who prepared this information for you who was not aware of that. It is well known that there are many similar situations for the people of knowledge, for example the book, Al Rooh, of Ibn Qayyim, when many scholars looked into it they said: it is probably issued during his early life. This also happened in many cases. The book (of Sayyed Qutb) Al’Adalah Al Ejtima’yah was the first (book) that he (Sayyed Qutb) authored about Islamic issues.

Second, the topic in the index of this book: Sayyid Qutb allows other than Allah to legislate, made my hair stand on end. I rushed to this topic before anything else. What I found out is just a single quote from lots of lines in his book, Al’Adalah AlEjtima’yah. His sayings do not confirm this provocative topic. Let us suppose that there is a general or vague sentence, why do we turn it into a takfeeri (blasphemy) matter against him to destroy what Sayyed Qutb based his life upon and what he dedicated his pen for: the da’wah towards the monotheism of Allah “in ruling and legislating,” rejecting the man made laws, and confronting those who committed that (legislating and ruling by other than Allah’s rule). Allah loves justices and fairness in every thing; and I do not see inshaallah except that you are about to go back to justice and fairness.

Third: One of the provocative topics is your topic: Sayyed Qutb believes in Wahdat Al-Wujood. Verily, Sayyed Qutb, may Allah have mercy on him, said something not clear (that might make the reader think that he believes in Wahdat Al-Wujood) using the style (of literature) in commenting on Surat Al-Hadeed, and Surat Al-Ekhlaas, and based upon it the accusation that he believes in Wahdat Al-Wujood was made. You did something good when you quoted his saying in commenting on Surat Al-Baqarah, and his (Sayyed Qutb) clear rejection to the idea of Wahdat Al-Wujood. From these quotes (Sayyed Qutb wrote): “and from here we find that there is nothing in the true Islamic ideology called the idea of Wahdat Al-Wujood.” To add, in his (Qutb) book: "Muqawwimat At-Tasawwur Al-Islami” there is a clear response to those who belief in Wahdat Al-Wujood. Therefore, we say may Allah forgive Sayyid Qutb for these vague statements that he expanded upon using his literal style; and what is vague does not overcome the clear cut statements from his saying.

04-06-2004, 21:24

Salaam,

Waarom heb je 'm weer opnieuw geplaatst ?

04-06-2004, 21:35

Citaat:
omdat de moderator vele inzendingen van mij heeft verwijderd. Waaronder deze.
Weggehaald door de moderator ? Ik maak geen verwijten misschien per ongeluk a 3emi yehi, wa Allaahu a'lam!

Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan Praises Shaykh Rabee’s Refutation of Sayyid Qutb…

A questioner asked the Honorable Shaykh and Dr. Saalih Bin Fawzaan Bin ‘Abdullaah al-Fawzaan, member of the Permanent Committee for Iftaa’ and member of the Council of Senior Scholars, the following question:

A book has been published in these days with the title “Adwaa’ Islaamiyyah ‘ala ‘Aqeedat Sayyid Qutb wa Fikrih” [by Shaykh Rabee’ al-Madkhalee ], and its author came to the conclusion that Sayyid Qutb fell into massive errors in ‘aqeedah. We request from you O Noble Shaykh that you inform us of your opinion about this book?

So the Shaykh Responded:

This [book] is a good work and its author is a good-doer (muhsin), because he did not come with anything from himself, nor did he fabricate lies against Sayyid Qutb, rather, he only mentioned factual errors in his books and pointed them out by mentioning the page number and the text of the speech. As long as it is like this, then there is no blame upon him, so long as he mentioned, drew upon, and referred to the man’s book, then indeed he has fulfilled what is upon him. And everyone errs, Sayyid Qutb errs, and other than him err, but al-hamdulillaah, the truth is the desired objective of the believer.

So as long as the author has not come with anything from himself and has not fabricated lies against the man and has not lied upon him, but rather he has only quoted his speech with its text from his books, and he mentioned the page number and book, then he has surely become free of censure. And it is necessary to clarify this, because these books are in the hands of the youth and they consider their author to be from the leaders of [Islaamic] fikr.

Bron: http://www.salafitalk.net/st/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=9&Topic=2607

04-06-2004, 21:40
Betreffende het "Gouden advies" Van Shaych Bakr Abu Zaid aan Shaych Rabie'

05-06-2004, 05:18

Citaat:
Origineel gepost door tawhied_awalan
[B]De Gouden Boodschap van sjeikh BAkr Abu Zayd aan de leugenaar Rabee Madkhali.

De Gouden Boodschap van sjeikh Bakr Abu Zaid aan de leugenaar Rabee'al Madkhali.. (Bericht #)

[/B]
Beter noem je dit de nifaaq van Yessiyayash.....Je vertaalt moedwillig verkeerd de titel, het valt me nog mee dat je nu wel alles laat staan en er niet uitknipt Deze was echt sterk.

Citaat:
Origineel gepost door Oemel_Nawawi
[URL=http://forums.marokko.nl/showthread.php?s=&threadid=287536][b] Betreffende het "Gouden advies" Van Shaych Bakr Abu Zaid aan Shaych Rabie'[/URL]

. [/B]
Wat een persoon. Ou3outhou Billahi mina sjaytanie rajiem....

05-06-2004, 13:36

Citaat:
Doet het je pijn dat sjeikh Bakr Abu Zayd jullie lasteraar Madkhali zo onderuithaalt?
Heb je gelezen waar de 'Ullama hem weer naar boven halen (hafidahuAllaah ), Up up up!! ? Nee, 't doet ons pijn dat jij in dwaling verkeert..

Citaat:
Enne nog wat...ik heb niks vertaald....er zijn broeders die dit soort masha'allah teksten vertalen..

En ik zoek mijn toevlcht bij ALlah tegen de selefiyasekte en hun leider de taghut Fahd.
Allaah yahdiena, amien!

05-06-2004, 14:20

Citaat:
Niet gaan draaien..we hebben het over de Gouden Advies van sjeikh Bakr Abu zeid...enne ik zie niet dat iemand van de ulama tegen die gouden brief van sjeikh Bakr is...behalve de leugenaar rabee' dan zelf.
Kijk 'm salto's maken. Wees niet zo haatdragend wajazak Allaahu gayran! Maar wellicht heb je niet goed tussen de regels door gelezen. Try again .

Citaat:
Jij bent met betrekking tot aqeeda afhankelijk van vertalingen en sekteleden..dat doet me nog meer pijn ..
Na'em, maar alhamdolilaah wel gefundeerd op zuivere kennis..

Ennuh, de laatste is de mooiste. Interessant, waarom geef je dan zelf niet het goede voorbeeld ? Ik citeer: Enne nog wat...ik heb niks vertaald....er zijn broeders die dit soort masha'allah teksten vertalen..

05-06-2004, 14:45

Citaat:
Stagfhurlah..hoe kom je erbij dat ik je haat?
Ik doelde op Cheich Rabi' a antimidkhaly. Maar zeg eens, is 't TOEVERTROUWEN van sjeikh Bakr Abu Zayd hier niet geschonden aangezien jij walgt van Sa comitee. Onder invloed van Alsa3oed regering weet je nog ?

Citaat:
Hoe weet jij dat?..als je geen arabisch kan?...
Ik kan 't niet denderend, en ja, kweet dat de Arabisch de oorsprong blijft je hoeft 't niet tig keren aan te kaarten. Ik bewonder dat jij 't denderend spreekt/begrijpt, masha Allaah! Maar zij geven alles in details aan met vermelding van de bron. dus ik kan 't makkelijk verifiëren, insha Allaah!

Citaat:
IK wil alleen het goeie voor je zuster, dus doe eerlijk insjallah. En stel je open voor de boodschap van Allah in zijn zuivere vorm..en niet in zijn sektevorm insjallah.

Moge Allah je leiden.
En ik voor jouw, Jazak Allaahu gayran broeder. Ons allen insha ALLAH!

05-06-2004, 14:47

Citaat:
Origineel gepost door Hanif3
Off-topic Oemie: Allah is de Levende, niet de god van de dood.
Waar heb jij 't over ? Waar lees jij 'dood' ?

05-06-2004, 14:53

Citaat:
Hier.
Allah wil dat wij het leven dienen, want daarmee verheerlijken wij Zijn schepping.
Ah daarzo . Maar Germen, Allaah wil dat we HEM, de Verhevene dienen! En in gedachten houden dat de dood ons zo kan verassen..

"Say (O' Muhammed); 'Indeed the death from which you flee will surely meet you. Then you will be sent back to (Allaah), the All-knower of the unseen and the seen, and He will tell you what you used to do" (Surah Al-Jum'ah 62:8 )