Bekijk volle/desktop versie : Ronaldinho Winnaar Golden Foot 2009 & Ronaldinho Traint Hard!

13-10-2009, 12:16
AC Milan star Ronaldinho kicks off personal fitness routine.

AC Milan ace Ronaldinho has launched a new personal fitness regime to get back to his best.

Tuttosport says Ronaldinho has launched a specific training program and now exercises an extra half-hour to regain his physical best.

Ronie starts work 90 minutes before the rest of his teammates, with the aim of winning back his place in Milan's starting XI.

Ronaldinho wants to be in prime shape for their Champions League double-header against
Real Madrid: "I will super, I have to beat Real Madrid and Kaka.

"Leonardo can persuade Dunga to select me and take me to the World Cup."

“President Belrusconi’s words of appreciation give me an incredible energy,” he is quoted as saying in La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I will do anything not to betray his faith. I want to win a title with Milan this term. I am keeping positive. I am even prepared to sit on the bench and be ready to give my contribution.

“But I am smiling only when I can play. I will try and convince Leonardo that I am the real Ronaldinho and I am worthy of a starting place.”

But the 29-year-old has also dropped out of the Brazilian national team of late and risks missing out on next summer’s World Cup finals.

“I hope to help the Selecao win the title,” he noted.

“I often speak with [coach Carlos] Dunga and we have an excellent rapport.

“He is not calling me up at the moment and I understand him. If I don’t play for Milan, how could I play for the Selecao? But I am not giving up and I have time to convince everyone.”

13-10-2009, 18:03

Denk dat niemand engels kan lezen

13-10-2009, 18:07
niemand heeft zin in lezen.

13-10-2009, 18:18
minder lullen bolle en meer je voeten laten spreken