Bekijk volle/desktop versie : I Want To Stay At Real Madrid For The Rest Of My Career - Cristiano Ronaldo

11-10-2009, 17:08
The world's most expensive player is ecstatic with his start to life in Madrid...

Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed how happy he is to have made the move from Manchester United to Real Madrid, declaring that he never wants to leave the Spanish club.

"Whoever doesn't know Real Madrid cannot imagine what this is like. I want to spend my whole life at this club," Ronaldo is quoted as saying by AS.

"Real Madrid is one big family. The oldest guys in the dressing room - Raul, Guti and [Iker] Casillas - have really helped me to settle in as quickly as possible. They're wonderful.

"I get on really well with Kaka, Marcelo and Pepe - we speak the same language and this helps a lot."

According to his former team-mate Gerard Pique, 'CR9' is still adapting to the league but has got off to a barnstorming start for los Merengues.

The 24-year-old is now aiming to transfer his club form to the Portuguese national side as they look to secure qualification to the World Cup next year.

Anthony Wright, Goal.com

11-10-2009, 22:52

kijk wat die verdiend niet normaal meer

11-10-2009, 22:59

Citaat door Yunus23:
The world's most expensive player is ecstatic with his start to life in Madrid...

Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed how happy he is to have made the move from Manchester United to Real Madrid, declaring that he never wants to leave the Spanish club.

"Whoever doesn't know Real Madrid cannot imagine what this is like. I want to spend my whole life at this club," Ronaldo is quoted as saying by AS.

"Real Madrid is one big family. The oldest guys in the dressing room - Raul, Guti and [Iker] Casillas - have really helped me to settle in as quickly as possible. They're wonderful.

"I get on really well with Kaka, Marcelo and Pepe - we speak the same language and this helps a lot."

According to his former team-mate Gerard Pique, 'CR9' is still adapting to the league but has got off to a barnstorming start for los Merengues.

The 24-year-old is now aiming to transfer his club form to the Portuguese national side as they look to secure qualification to the World Cup next year.

Anthony Wright, Goal.com

Waar heb ik dit ook alweer gehoord

oja bij Man united

Geloof er geen hol van

11-10-2009, 23:07

Citaat door marokkaansenerd:
Waar heb ik dit ook alweer gehoord

oja bij Man united

Geloof er geen hol van

wat moest tie dan zeggen toen die nog bij man u speelde?

Man U is crap i hope to leave by the end of the year to play for the team of my dreams?

11-10-2009, 23:32

Citaat door MO_Slinge:
wat moest tie dan zeggen toen die nog bij man u speelde?

Man U is crap i hope to leave by the end of the year to play for the team of my dreams?

Daarmee bedoel ik dat je Zulke voetballers nooit moet geloven.

Vandaag zeggen ze links
Morgen is het weer Rechts